• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

!!TEASER!! Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Vol. 2 prt 2

Hopefully this will be finnished by the end of the week. Sorry it's taking me so long with this one, I am not as well planed as I was with the first one. I just wanted you to see I have been working on it a little.

Unedited Preview

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Vol 2: Ebony Rising
Part 2: The Mentore Cummith
By SlaverTickler
Rihanna, Brandi, and Beyonce
F/M, None Consent, Bondage, & Orgasm Deniel

It took 3 hours of ruthless sex torture before Kathy Hilton was convinced that the helpless Asian had no knlowledge of this dream she was talking about. During the entire interigation Rihanna was forced to stand and watch as Lucy Lui assisted in the man's humiliating teasing and tickling. There was a part of the young singer that found the entire thing repulsive, not because she didn't like to tickle or tease boys, she loved it, especialy the teasing part. However the women torturing the bound man seemed to take such cruel delight in what they were doing, and the fact that he wasn't aloud to cum seemed a little bit much to her. On 3 different occation the hysterical man passed out, only to have these ruthless tormentors throw a bucked of ice cold water on him, and bring him back to life. The thing that scared her the most was the fact that there was a part of her that wanted to join in, with the idea of riding his face being the best part. Unrotunately she couldn't, because she needed her sponcer consent to do anything, at least until she was properly "enducted" into the club.

Shortly after the two women were done with their interigation Rihanna had the rules explained to her in more detail. Thing like how the male slaves in the dungeon were forced to endure orgasm deniel for the first week following there capture, and then then they were only aloud to cum once every 30 days. Female slaves may have had it even worse because the were forced to orgasm by the women who enjoyed playing with them. There weren't as many women as men in the dungeon, and they were aloud a bit more freedom because they weren't seen as a physical threat. Mostly they were used to do meniel tasks like brining food and bevriges to the women who used the facility. Though she wondered what happened if the rules were broken, she didn't know if it was right for her to ask, being that she was new to this very exclusive club.

"The most important thing to remember is to never tell anybody about this place, unless you are given permission by me, or whomever may be in charge in the future." explained Kathy, "The women who come here, well most of them, use this place to let there wild side go." she continued "Allot of us are forced to repress our desires and fantasies for fear of what it might do to our image in the public eye." she added, "So the Mistress' and Goddess' of the Dungeon are free to explore and endulge in things that would probably ruin them, or there loved ones, if this place ever became public."

"Not to mention the fact that we would all probably end up in jail for about 100 years." added Lucy.

"Well my dear, I am sure you are looking forward to some playtime of you own." said Kathy, "We have slaves of very type here, and I am sure you will find more then a few you'll enjoy tormenting." she continued, "Befor you do though I recomend you chainge you etire to something more fitting, and then we shall send you to meet with your sponcer."

Rihanna was lead by Lucy to a room on the other side of the dungeon, where she was left to chainge from her glamours red carpet styled out fit, to a totaly mynxed out look. The pop star now strolled down the halls in a skin tight black haulter top the bairly cover her breasts, a black leather skirt that bairly covered her back side, and a pair of black thigh high boots. Topping off her outfit was a half length leather jacket, and she had also spiked her hair. When Lucy had returned to take her to see Beyonce, she told her the men would probably enjoy a session with her.

"Only until the session began Miss Lucy, only until it began." Rihanna was sure she saw a slight smile on Lucy's face, if only for a secound.

The young Caribean beauty was really strutting as she walked along side her guid. Everyman she passed couldn't help but smile as she through her hips from side to side, it was almost like looking at her beauty made them forget they were slaves in a hidden dungeon, but only until their Goddess or Mistress yanked on there leash and scolded them for looking at another woman. The world seemed to move in slow motion to anybody who looked at Rihanna, and she brought the attension of everbody in the dungeon who saw her. There was no doubt the line up to take part in her inisiation cerimony would be around the block.

Soon Lucy and Rihanna's trek through the scream and pleading coridores of the dungeon came to a stop infront of a large window. It was infact a two way mirrior, meaning on the one side it looked like slightly tinted glass, while on the other side it apeared to be a mirrior, just like the ones the police use for interigation rooms. Upon looking into the room Rihanna squealed and felt her knees grow week. Laying across the table was the single most beautiful black man she had ever seen in her life. The bound slave was tall and lean with flawless skin and a beautiful, rippled, belly. The man's body was compleatly exposed, except for a towel covering his lap. Just the sight of him caused a tingle in the woman's loins, and her knees came together like a horny Hentai charactor.

"He makes Tyson Bechman look plain huh girl?" said a voice from behind, "Wait until you see what Beyonce does to him."

Rhihanna turned quickly to see her friend, and fellow singer, Brandy Norwood. The two women quickly wrapped there arms around each other, and squealed as women often do when they haven't seen each other for a long time. Then stepping back both women did the other thing women tend to do, and messuered each other up. Rihanna smiled as he eyes traveled up the slightly older woman body. Brandy had opted for a garmet that consisted entirely of red leather straps criss crossing her tone form. The Mississippi native looked like a real bad ass with her knee high spiked heel boots, and fingerless leather gloves. To her suprise Rihanna found the Brandi almost as appealing as the sex slave in the other room. Only her first day in this place, and she knew her life was chainged forever.

"Girl you look so good!" exclaimed Brandy as she hugged her friend again, "You smell like you're in heat, I like that." she added in a wisper.

"W-what are you talking about?" asked Rihanna, her face blushing slightly, "I'm... you... what do you mean?"

"Thats what I like about you light skinned sista's." said Brandy with a smile, "I can see when you blush, it's so cute."

Brandy gently took hold of Rihanna's chin, and brought her full lips to the young womans face. Slowly the inpending kiss grew closer, and Rihanna felt a fluttering in her belly. Both women closed ther eyes in antisapation of there soft mouths touching, their tongues becoming entwined, it sent a shiver up the Carabean cuties spine. The moment was interupted when the man on the otherside of the mirrior let out a horrible scream. The womens' attention was pulled from each other as thier gaze was put on the mirrior.

Last edited:
As always, great stories. Cant wait to read more.

i haven't read an installment of this story that was short of unbelievable...this one promises to be no different. Thanks for all the time you have put into this storyline.

i haven't read an installment of this story that was short of unbelievable...this one promises to be no different. Thanks for all the time you have put into this storyline.

Well as you can tell from these last two installments (great word by the way), this tale tells the story from the POV of a new member. I added a little to this preview, just before Beyonce makes the scene. I hope you will enjoy it :D.

Your story is awesome!!! ( i don't know who half these starlets are but it really turns me on!!) Just check some spellings, that's my only advice.

Your story is awesome!!! ( i don't know who half these starlets are but it really turns me on!!) Just check some spellings, that's my only advice.

It's an unedited preview, it will be spell checked when it's finnished. I attached there pictures at the bottom. I am glad you like it. I will have the entire Part 2 posted this week end. Rihanna and Brandi are really going to get heavy while Beyonce works over her victim.

Oh there is a nice catch to this chapter that will make some people laugh and other weep.

ST

SlaverTickler

I'm glad to see you are continuing this series. Great job!

Jim
MTJpub.com

SlaverTickler

I'm glad to see you are continuing this series. Great job!

Jim
MTJpub.com

Hey, it is awesome to have the great MTJ folks comenting on my work. As I pm'ed you before I took allot of insperation from "The Nylon Dungeon".

Thanks Again
ST

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back