• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling World Cup - Finals (TTF) final part

How would you rate this Tickle World Cup? (overall)

• Excellent

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Quite Good

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Not Bad

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Poor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

korn_ste

TMF Expert
This is the final part of this series, please let me know any comment about these World Cup stories - Cheers

Plus I am starting work on a big PPV plus a long story that is nothing to do with the * Tickle * Torture * Federation *
back soon with more stories..............

World Cup – Finals

Chris Kirkland and Steven hosted the show,
CK: “Hello everyone welcome to the conclusive show of this world cup, we will start the 2nd round matches in a few moments”
S: “All the following rounds the commissioner has set as special fights”
CK: “The 2nd round has been set for Stocks – so lets go straight to the action”
First into the ring was Gail Porter and she waved a big Scottish flag, she wore a white and blue stripy top with jeans and trainers,
Her opponent was England’s Jakky (the current TTF Hardcore champion)
Jakky had a St. George’s flag around her shoulders; her clothes were a bit different to her usual style,
She wore a black top with England written on it – along with a red mini-skirt and white stockings, and to top it all off she had black knee length boots on as well,
CK: “Now the Stocks are located on each side of the ring, to win you must lock your opponents ankles in the wooden stocks”
S: “Simple isn’t it?”
DING DING!
CK: “Here we go and Jakky starts off very fiery – and she takes Gail down with a tremendous tackle”
Gail was down and Jakky ran wild on her exposed bellybutton – Gail giggled a little but nothing frantic, Jakky quickly changed tactic and tried then to pull her trainers off,
But she was cut short when Gail kicked out and catching Jakky in the chin, now Gail dived on the grounded Hardcore champion – then she began to tickle her ribs digging deep into her sides,
HAAAAA HEEE YAAAA HEEE HAA HE AHHAA HEYYAYAYAAA
After a few minutes of tickling Gail tossed Jakky to the outside, now Gail looked like she was going for the victory, she picked Jakky up and sat her on the wooden bench – now she grabbed Jakky’s left leg and tried to put it on the bottom of the stocks, but Jakky suddenly grabbed Gail and smashed her head off the stocks,
CK: “Oh what a shot! Gail’s head bounced off the top of the wooden stocks – and now she’s is down and out”
Jakky got off the bench and grabbed Gail’s legs – then she slipped off one of the trainers and began to peel back her white sock, Jakky was now tickling hard at Gail’s soft white sole – the little Scot stirred but was still very dazed, and Jakky continued to tickle as hard as she could – but still Gail was not woken by the tickling,
Jakky seemed puzzled so she decided to drag Gail into the ring, now she put her in the corner with her legs dangling out of the ring, then she went to the outside and began to tie Gail’s legs to the ring post – now Gail was woken but still dizzy and she mumbled
“What’s…..what’s going on?……..”
Jakky knotted her legs tight and now she removed the other trainer,
CK: “Seems like Jakky has a plan – she’s looking for something under the ring”
S: “This reminds me of when Lita was tied to the ring post by the Radicals – she had one sock on and one off, then the Radicals tickled her feet with feathers”
CK: “Steven I think you could be right about the feathers – because look Jakky has found a few”
Gail shook her head and begged for mercy – but Jakky smiled with an evil grin, now the Gothic chick used both feathers to torment Gail’s little feet,
And for the first time since fighting in the TTF Gail reacted to having her feet tickled, and she reacted loudly with ticklish laughter – giggling like mad and sometimes whimpering as if she was in pain,
HEEEEEEE HAAAAAAA ohhhhh HAAAAAA HEEEEE oouuccchhhhhh notttt theeeeerreeeEEAAAAAAAAAAA AAARGHHHHHH HEHA HAHAHA HEHEE not my FFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTAAAAAAA HHAA HEHHE EHHAHAHAHAHAHHEEH HNOOOOO STOP EEEEET I BEG YOOUUUUUUUUUU AHAHHA HEHHEHHEHEAAAAAAAARGGGGHHHHHHHHH
After a few minutes Gail was exhausted and could not stop laughing, Jakky un-tied her opponent and dragged her out of the ring, Gail continued to laugh in uncontrollable giggles – then she said “oohhh I haven’t had that much fun in ages ‘chuckle’ ha haa”
J: “Oh soo you want more do you bitch?”
(Gail giggled again and said) “Goooddd yeaaahhh that was ‘chuckle’ soo funny”
Jakky pushed Gail back in the ring and tickled her tummy intensely, Gail screamed in laughter and bolted her body up and down, Jakky tickled harder and eventually moved down to Gail’s feet again, Jakky now began to wildly run her tongue across Gail’s foot – wiggling it between Gail’s toes and licking each one in turn,
And once again Gail giggled loudly and screamed for more, Jakky now began to tickle both of her feet at the same time, using feathers once again she had the little Scottish woman screaming in laughter,
YAAA HEEE HAAAAA HA HEEE HAHHA HEE WWAAAHOOOO HAHAHAHAHA HA OH HHA AHHE HO HHOHHAHAHHAHEHEHEH HAOHHHHHAHAHAHHAHOOOAAAHHHHHHWHHHEHAHAHAHEHEHEHHE WEEEEE AHHAHA EHHEEHHAHAHAHA
Jakky quickly got tired of torturing Gail and decided to finish her off, she picked her up and pushed her out the ring, but Gail grabbed Jakky’s arm and dragged her out as well, both women hit the outside hard and they struggled to their feet,
Gail was first up and she kicked Jakky in the stomach then she pushed her onto the security barrier, Jakky was lying across the length of it then Gail sat on her thighs and pushed her backwards, now Gail began to tickle Jakky’s tummy as the Gothic girl lay back laughing,
Eventually Gail stopped and Jakky fell to the floor giggling, now Gail said
“Now let me see those little toes then Jakky”
Gail un-strapped Jakky’s long boots and pulled them off one by one, next she ripped a big hole in the stockings to reveal Jakky’s toes, the black toe-nail varnish made Gail’s mouth water as she drooled at the sight of Jakky’s toes,
Now she quickly began to suck on Jakky’s toes hard and fast, Jakky began to blush and she gasped with delight as Gail sucked harder and harder,
After a few seconds Jakky shook her head and sobbed “Nooooo more NOOOO more ….PLEASEEE STOOOOOOOPPPPPPP ………….. ohhhhhh god Please STOP….I’m….I’m getting turned on
Gail stopped and dragged her sobbing opponent to the stocks, and then she put both of her feet in the stocks and closed the top, DING DING DING!
CK: “Oh she’s done it : Gail has beaten Jakky and I don’t think the English girl can believe it”
S: “Amazing! I can’t believe how much Gail loved it when she had her feet tickled with feathers”

The next match was Canadian Nelly against Russian beauty Anna Kournikova, they came to the ring and stood taunting each other face to face,
Nelly wore a red T-shirt and dark baggy trousers along with black trainers,
Anna wore a white top and shorts – but this time instead of her usual trainers she had sexy high-heeled shoes,
DING DING!
CK: “Here we go again then – match 2 of 4 in the Quarter-Finals”
Nelly started to match by tripping Anna and quickly tickling her long legs, she tickled the back of Anna’s thighs and calf’s – this caused the Russian to laugh loudly and ecstatically, Nelly quickly had the Russian on her front and she used this opportunity to slip off the heels, Anna squealed as Nelly ran her finger over the sensitive soles of the Russian beauty,
HEEE HAAAAA HAHH EHEH AAAARGH NOOOOOO NOT THAAAAAAT HEE HA HEE HHAHAHAHA
Nelly then stopped and grabbed some rope from under the ring - but when she got back on the ring Anna launched a flying kick at Nelly’s chest,
Nelly was dazed as Anna tripped her over and began to tickle her tummy,
HE EHA A EEEEEEEEEK HHA HE HOHHHA O HOOO HAHA HEH EHE ANOOOOO
Now Anna slipped off Nelly’s trainers and revealed her fluffy purple socks, Nelly struggled and screamed trying to wiggle away from Anna’s grip, but Anna quickly tickled Nelly’s socked feet sending the Canadian wild with laughter, Nelly frantically laughed hard and fast – her face quickly turning red and her body jolting all over the place,
Nelly tried anything to get away but Anna tickling technique was wearing her down very quickly, the Canadian faded fast and her loud laughter turned to quiet giggles,
CK: “Well it has been a brave effort by Nelly but I think she has had it now”
S: “Yes : she has drifted slowly out of this one, but I'm surprised Anna didn’t remove those purple socks and torture her bare feet”
Eventually Anna rolled Nelly onto the bench and locked her fee in the stocks, the match was over but Anna continued her punishment – first she pulled off the socks and picked up two feathers and began to twirl them between Nelly’s toes,
HAAAAA HEE YAA HA STOP IT I BEG YOU HHE HEHE HAHHAHAH PLEEEASSEEEE HEH AHAHA NNNOOOOOOOOOOO
The referee helped Nelly and stopped Anna from doing any more tickle damage, Anna stopped and got in the ring to celebrate,
S: “Wow! She is just sizzling tonight – Anna can’t get enough of tickling her opponents, I can’t wait to see her next match”

The third fight was Ireland’s Samantha and she faced Martina Hingis of Switzerland, the Irish pop star wore a silver/gold dress and black stockings – with gold strapped high-heels,
Martina wore a white and blue top with white hot pants – along with white socks and trainers,
DING!
The match began at a furious pace and Samantha tickled Martina for about 30 seconds on her ribs, the Swiss tennis star shrieked in hysterics but soon she got control by locking Sam’s foot under her arm and un-strapping the heel,
Sam struggled to stop Martina removing the high-heel and she rolled over to get away, Sam’s heel was partly off - the strap was snapped and Sam tried desperately to fix it,
Martina got out the ring to grab a few feathers and ropes, Sam was still trying to fix her shoe and did not see Martina sneak up behind,
Martina grabbed Sam’s hands and bound them together – the Irish girl struggled again but this time she was doomed, Martina bound her wrists tight and Sam was stuck,
Martina then pushed Sam into the corner and sat her down, next she tied her hands to the top turnbuckle leaving Sam dangerously exposed to underarm torture,
Martina was now teasing Sam on her armpits causing the Irish pop star to giggle immensely, the tickling became extreme and Sam’s cries were louder than ever,
HAAAAAA HAAYHA AHAAAAAAAAA HE HA HOOOOOO HAHNHE STOP HEE HAH HE HA HAYAYHAAARRRGGGHHHHH HEE HE EHEEEEE YAAAAAA HHA OHHHH HOAOAOAOA HAHHHEHHHEHEHHEHWJHAHAHAHAHHA WAAAAAAA
After 2 minutes Martina decided to gag her opponent – she quickly searched for something to use, and then on the outside of the ring she came across one of Nelly’s purple socks, she quickly picked it up and got in the ring,
Samantha screamed and shook her head in disbelief,
SM: “NOOOO don’t…. don’t put that in my mouth PLEAAAASSSSEEEEE”
Martina grinned and shoved it in her mouth – Nelly spluttered and began to sob as Martina began to un-strap her shoes, then she ripped open the stockings leaving Sam’s soles bare,
Sam couldn’t beg for mercy – she could only splutter and mumble, Martina began to lick Sam’s gorgeous feet and nibble on her soft soles,
CK: “Things are getting worse for Sam now”
S: “Come on Sam!….. Don’t give up now!”
Sam became red-faced and sweaty as her attempted screams were unheard, Sam’s eyes grew wider with fear as Martina said:
“Mmmm tasty…….. Now for those toes”
And Martina began to gently nibble and lick Sam’s long slender toes, and after a short while she grabbed the big toe in her teeth and sucked hard and fast on it,
Samantha passed out from exhaustion and Martina immediately un-tied her,
Then she dragged her to the outside of the ring and placed her on the stocks,
S: “Oh No Martina’s going to Win!”
Martina locked the lid down and the match was won, DING DING!
S: “Right that’s it…….”
CK: “Steven what are you doing?”
Steven ran over to attack Martina – he knocked her to the ground and began to help Sam out of the stocks, and then he stuck Martina in the stocks and slammed the lid down,
Now the Swiss star was stuck and locked down – Steven quickly took off her trainers and ripped off her white socks,
Now he sucked on her left big toe – and tickled the sole of her right foot,
Martina was driven mad by his infamous submission and after several minutes of torture he stopped and instructed Sam to tickle her,
Sam gave Martina a dirty look then kneeled down and continued what Steven had started, it was now Sam who began to suck Martina’s toes and tickle her opposite foot,
CK: “Martina is being beaten senseless with all this pleasure and tickling all in one”
Finally Sam stopped and both Steven and Sam left ringside.

Sophie Ellis-Bextor joined Chris Kirkland at ringside,
The last Quarter-Final was Wales against Australia, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Kylie met up in the ring – Catherine wore her usual red dress and green shoes, Kylie wore a dazzling short silver dress and silver knee length boots,
DING!
CK: “Here we go and this one is surely the fight of the round”
SEB: “Wow! This is great…. I’ve never been commentating at ringside before”
Kylie locked grip with Catherine and tripped her to the floor, now Kylie began to wrench at Catherine’s arm using an arm-bar, The Welsh stunner winched in pain and tried in vain to get free, and then Kylie began to use one hand to tickle Catherine’s vulnerable exposed armpit,
HEEE HAAA HE AYYAYYAAAAAAAAA HEE HO HAH AHAHAHHEHE STOP EETT
Now Kylie changed tactic and sat on the Welsh beauty to tickle her ribs, Catherine was sent insane as she thrashed about giggling and screaming, after a few minutes Catherine looked exhausted so Kylie tried to lock her in the stocks,
She dragged her to the outside and sat her on the bench, then she quickly grabbed her feet and tried to lock them in, but Catherine was quick enough to struggle free and get back into the ring,
Now Catherine waited as Kylie stood on the outside starring at the Welsh beauty, and after a short pause Kylie got into the ring – suddenly Catherine attacked Kylie and began to tangle her body in the ropes,
Kylie struggled and screamed but she was stuck and at Catherine’s mercy, the Aussie stopped and tried to persuade Catherine not to tickle her, Catherine stopped and thought about it for a while then sarcastically decided against the idea,
KM: “Oh noo pleasseee don’t… don’t tickle me….i’ll die of laughter cause I hate being tickled….pleasseee noo”
Catherine smiled and grabbed Kylie’s long silver boot – she stroked it and said “Ohhh aren’t these just really sexy boots?”
Kylie trembled and demanded Catherine did not touch her feet,
CZ-J: “Oh come on Kylie…. I bet you just love having your tootsies tickled, well let’s find out anyway shall we?”
Now Catherine un-zipped the boot and slowly slid it off Kylie foot, now she locked Kylie’s ankle under her arm and began to tease Kylie’s foot slowly with circular motions,
NOOOO AAAAAHHHHHHAAA HEHEEH AHHAAAAAA STOP IT PLEASSEEE I BEG YOU HAHAHHE HEEEEEE HHA OHH HOO HAEHEHEHE HOO HAHAHEH HOO HAHHAEHNAAAAA NO NO NOHHAHHAHAH HEHEHEHEHA
Suddenly Kylie used her other leg to Push Catherine from behind – she shoved her away and quickly tried to untangle herself,
Catherine was up and she darted over to get her opponent, Kylie was untangled but Catherine grabbed her legs and tripped her over,
Kylie dragged herself over to the bottom ropes but Catherine stood up and pulled her back, then she tried to get the other boot off Kylie’s foot, but the Aussie kicked out and knocked Catherine out through the ropes,
Kylie stood up and picked up her boot – then she put it back on so that Catherine could not tickle her feet anymore,
CK: “Wise tactic from Kylie – but it wasted precious time because Catherine is back up”
SEB: “Kylie must do her best to attack Catherine to wear her down a little bit, because if Catherine continues to get the better of Kylie then she will have Kylie beat”
CK: “Oh and this could be her chance because Catherine is looking for something under the ring”
Kylie got out the ring and quickly grabbed Catherine’s legs, and then she pulled her from under the ring and tried to take off the green shoes,
But suddenly Catherine launched out with a trashcan lid and smashed poor Kylie in the head, and then as Kylie kneeled down in Pain Catherine attacked again – this time she hit it hard off Kylie back knocking her flat out to the ground,
CK: “Kylie is down and this one could be over”
Catherine dropped the trashcan lid and picked up a wooden block,
SEB: “This isn’t right! Leave her alone she’s had enough”
CK: “Oh this cannot be true, surely Catherine would not attack a grounded woman?”
But instead Catherine put the block behind Kylie’s head then she began to tape her wrists to each end of the block, next Catherine sat Kylie up against the side of the ring – and once again began to remove her boots,
This time Catherine got both boots off and tossed them into the crowd, and then she picked up a feather and some more rope,
She tied Kylie’s ankles together and instantly started to use the feather to tickle Kylie’s little feet,
HHHHAAA HEE HHA YAAAAAAH HEHE HAOOOH AHHA NAOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHEHHA HEHEHE HAHAYHAYAAHAGGQGHGAHAHSGYASGGHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Kylie went into a hysterical fit and began to scream at the top of her voice, her screams grew louder as Catherine began to use two feathers – one on each foot, and after many minutes she also licked Kylie’s toes whilst still tickling away at her soles,
Kylie was a laughing mess – her makeup had run as tears rolled down her face, she was red faced and sweating heavily – and her voice had began to disintegrate from all the screaming,
Kylie had endured 10.30 minutes of tickling and she was totally out of it, barely able to speak she said “Pleassse let me go……noooooooooo mooooooooreeeee iiiii beeeeeeggg yyoooooooooouuuuu”
But Catherine decided on one last moment of torture, (but of a different kind)
Catherine had secret information that Kylie loved having her toes sucked, and this gave Catherine the perfect opportunity to embarrass the little Aussie singer,
She bowed her head and slowly kissed the tips of Kylie’s toes, and then she slowly and very sensually sucked on her little toe,
Kylie turned her head to the side – gritted her teeth and closed her eyes, Kylie clenched hard and tried not to think about it, but once Catherine reached the big toe Kylie could not hold it in anymore,
She broke out with a loud moan and then she began to breath heavy, gasping now and then with pleasure – Kylie’s mind was frazzled,
Many minutes later Catherine realized Kylie was getting really turned on and decided not to go too far,
She picked Kylie up and sat her on the wooden bench then she un-tied her ankles and locked them in the stocks,
SEB: “Game over for Kylie”
CK: “Well she was certainly beat in that one, and she now exits the tournament”
SEB: “But she will leave with one good memory if you know what I mean”
CK: “I’m not sure being turned on in front of many thousands of people is a good memory”

Next was the first of the 2 Semi-Finals, without much of a rest the show continued and the fighters came to the ring,
CK: “Well this is amazing! Because of the luck of the draw – Catherine is fighting again”
SEB: “Ohh and a Cage match too – what fun” (Sophie giggled)
CK: “Well Gail Porter was in the very first match she has had one hell of a rest, this is a little unfair on Catherine and she looks furious about it”
SEB: “Well she has had about 5 minutes rest – but like you said it’s the luck of the draw”

The steel cage came down on the ring – and now the 2 women were locked in and the only way to win was over the top and out of the cage,
CK: “What a match this will be”
DING!
SEB: “Oh look Catherine is trying to climb the cage already”
Gail grabbed her legs and pulled her down – Catherine fell to the mat hard and Gail wasted no time in pulling off Catherine’s shoes, now Gail used a fast and furious tickling technique to send Catherine wild with laughter,
HAA HE YAAA HEE HA HAAAAAA
Gail stopped and suddenly began to lick Catherine’s luscious soles, she circled her tongue all over the Welsh stars feet – and licked in between her toes as well,
Now Catherine was in utter giggling fits – screaming for Gail to stop,
After a torturous 4 minutes Gail climbed up the cage, but Catherine was up and she stopped Gail from reaching the top, Catherine pulled Gail’s trainer off and began to tickle her socked foot,
Gail giggled and fell from the cage landing onto Catherine,
CK: “Both women are down… what will happen now?”
Gail was first up but Catherine reached out to grab Gail’s foot again, then she tripped Gail and pulled off the 2nd trainer, Gail tried to crawl away but Catherine ripped off her sock and tickled her bare foot,
Gail kicked out hitting Catherine in the jaw – now the tiny Scottish woman had the upper hand, she grabbed Catherine and pushed her off the ropes, as she bounced back Gail tried to land a spine buster – but as she picked her up Catherine tickled her sides causing Gail to let go before she could slam her,
Now both women locked grips and Catherine proved stronger as she tripped Gail to the ground, and then Catherine pulled out some sticky tape and quickly bound it around Gail’s ankles, next she taped her wrists together followed by a piece of tape over her mouth,
Gail struggled and wiggled about trying to get free – but Catherine had bound her up really tight,
SEB: “It seem Catherine is very proud of her bindings – look at her as she stands back to admire her work”
CK: “Oh dear Gail is in real trouble now – seems Catherine is going to have some fun before climbing out”
The Welsh beauty then sat down and smiled at Gail, the Scot began to fume with anger and she again tried to struggle free, but Catherine slowly moved her hand towards Gail feet – she slowly peeled off the remaining white sock leaving Gail’s feet bare and very exposed,
Gail’s eyes grew wide and again she tried to scream but only mumbles came from her gagged mouth,
Catherine suddenly began to frantically tickle Gail’s bare soles; Gail jolted her legs a few times but no real ticklish reaction,
CK: “Gail’s defense looks a bit weak there, she seems to be jolting her legs a little bit”
SEB: “And everyone thought she was prone to foot tickling”
CK: “Ahh maybe not……”
Catherine continued to tickle for many more minutes trying to get a positive reaction from Gail, eventually Gail began to giggle at a frantic pace, Catherine now realized she had broke Gail’s perfect defense down, and then within seconds Gail burst into a panic attack and her laughing sounded very worried,
Gail’s eyes began to flood with tears and her muffled cries for mercy began to make Catherine tickle faster, and as minutes passed Catherine was tickling so fast it was even making her exhausted,
After 12.30minutes Gail was crying her eyes out and begging for mercy, Catherine stopped mainly because it was tiring her out as well,
Now Catherine took a few deep breaths and stood up to climb the cage, no attempt was made by Gail to stop her – and Catherine slowly got out of the cage,
DING DING DING DING!
CK: “And there we have it – Catherine is the first of the 2 finalists”
SEB: “Oh and poor Gail almost died in that encounter, I have never seen Gail laugh so much”
CK: “Well it has taken a lot out of her because she isn’t used to being tickled for that long, and Catherine certainly found the weakness in her foot tickling secret”
SEB: “It was bound to start tickling after all those minutes”
CK: “Now we move onto our 2nd Semi-final, it’s the all tennis clash between Martina and Anna”

Gail was helped out of the ring and taken backstage, and then Anna Kournikova came down the aisle and went through the gate into the cage,
Next was her opponent Martina Hingis, both women wore white tennis clothing – but Martina had a thick blue stripe across her top, and Anna had got yellow sleeves and bright yellow trainers,
CK: “We all know Anna and Martina are very ticklish on their feet so this should be a great match”
SEB: “Is it me or have they both changed clothes from their first fights?”
CK: “Yes they have – Anna has now got trainers on, it seems she didn’t like the idea of those high-heels”
DING DING!
The match had started but first both girls stood facing each other – then they shook hands and hugged, now the match really began as they locked grips and tried to trip each other over, both women were very matched and the tussle swung both ways to begin with,
Then Martina got the breakthrough and tripped Anna over with a Judo style hip throw, now she tickled Anna on her ribs causing the Russian to squeal loudly, then seconds later she moved down onto the thigh’s of Anna, and again she caused great tickling reaction, then she moved back to the upper body and quickly tickled her armpits,
Now Martina stood up and smiled at Anna – the Russian smiled back and stood up brushing herself off,
SEB: “Seems these two women are putting on a great friendly exhibition type match”
CK: “Yes they are good friends and Martina showing her skills that time, and it seems she wants to show Anna she can fairly out tickle her good friend”
Anna and Martina circled the ring smiling at each other, and then Anna said
AK: “Oh your good but just wait till I get my turn”
MH: “I’m waiting for you Anna! Come on let’s see what you have got”
AK: “Don’t wait for me Martina I will get my chance yet”
Anna rushed towards Martina and pushed her into the corner, then she tickled her tummy hard and fast – and then Anna tripped the Swiss girl and yanked off one of her trainers, and then quickly tickled her socked foot,
And this time Anna stood up and smiled at Martina, The Swiss girl stood up and shook her head, MH: “Very good Anna – but you’re still not going to beat me”
AK: “Ok if you say so”
Martina picked up her trainer and said “are you going to let me put this back on?”
AK: “Of course I will – go ahead”
Martina bent down to put her trainer back on – and then as she began to lace it back up : Anna dived onto her and tickled her ribs intensely,
HEE HAAA HEEE NOT FAIR HEH AOHH AHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
Anna tickled and tickled until Martina began to scream with hysterical laughter,
HEE HHA HAAAA STOP IT HAHHA HEHEHE THIS IS NOT FAIR HEHE HAH HAH HEE HAA HAAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOO HEHENHE EHEHEHHEE
AK: “Oh come on Martina I thought you said I wasn’t going to beat you? Looks to me as if you are changing your mind now”
HE HAAAAAAAA NOO IM NOT HEE HAA HOOOO HAHA OHH AHAH HSTOP EEEEETTTTT AAARGHHH HEEE HAHAHA HAHHAHAHAAAAAAA
Anna stopped after about 2 minutes and as Martina drew back a deep breath – Anna began to tickle her armpits frantically,
More hysterical minutes passed and Martina screamed her head off, eventually Anna could not contain herself any longer, she moved down to her friends feet and decided now was the time,
Anna pulled off both trainer’s and quickly tickled her socked feet, Martina screamed in even more hysterics now and her face quickly went red,
Martina was exhausted and she gasped for breath after Anna had stopped, now Anna climbed the cage but Martina was quickly up and she grabbed Anna’s left ankle, Martina began to yank off her yellow trainer as Anna clung to the top of the cage trying to pull herself over, Martina got the trainer off and began to stroke Anna’s socked foot, the Russian screamed with laughter and dropped from the top landing on Martina as she fell,
CK: “Both women are down – who will get up first?”
Martina was first up and she grabbed Anna’s foot – then she peeled off the sock to reveal Anna’s perfect bare foot,
Anna was dazed and it was only when Martina tickled her that she sprung to life and giggled insanely, Martina tickled away on Anna’s bare foot causing the Russian to quickly lose control, now as Anna giggled away Martina began to remove the other trainer, and now the Swiss star had full control of Anna’s feet – she gripped them in between her own legs and tickled at them for many minutes,
Suddenly Anna grabbed Martina and pushed her away, now both girls simultaneously grabbed each others feet, then they both tickled each other and the hysterical laughter began,
CK: “Amazing! They are both going for gold”
SEB: “Neither one will give up but they are both in hysterics”
Anna had her eyes closed but still tried hard to tickle Martina’s feet, meanwhile Martina was in uncontrollable laughter but she also continued to tickle Anna’s feet,
9 minutes of the match had gone – and now Anna was exhausted as Martina climbed the cage, but just when Martina almost reached the top Anna got up and also climbed the cage, now Anna tickled Martina’s legs as she slowly gained on her, the Swiss star tried to tickle back but could not stop herself from giggling, now both women were at the top tickling each other – Martina suddenly pulled her self half over the cage, but Anna grabbed her legs and began to tickle her foot, Martina squealed with ticklish laughter – but the Russian tickled and tickled, now Martina became weak and Anna climbed over the top as well,
SEB: “They are both so close to victory as they hang over the top”
CK: “One of them must touch the floor with both feet”
Martina tried to drop down off the cage but Anna grabbed her shorts and stopped her, and as she pulled her back Martina’s weight forced Anna to flip over the top and fall, but both women fell at the same time and hit the ground hard,
But now things got worse as Samantha came down the aisle, she was barefooted and charged towards the grounded Martina, then she grabbed her ankles and began to tickle her feet immensely, Martina was woken to a terrible situation – the tickling caused her to scream loudly and beg for mercy from Sam,
Anna suddenly got up and grabbed some ropes, then she attacked Sam from behind and tied her up, now both Martina and Anna tortured Sam with furious tickling,
But Steven ran down to help Sam and he dragged Martina away and tossed her over the security barrier, Anna got up to try and run away but Steven grabbed her from behind, then he tripped her up and tied her arms above her head and to the cage, then Sam tickled her underarms while Steven tickled and sucked her feet,
CK: “Oh why does he keep attacking stars like this?”
Suddenly Sophie stood up and picked up a chair, then she bashed the chair into Sam’s legs and then hit Steven on the back,
Now both Steven and Sam rushed to get away as Sophie swung the chair again,
Eventually Martina un-tied her friend Anna and the cage was lifted back up, they got in the ring as a referee was about to decide who had won,
R: “The video replay shows that one woman’s feet did touch the floor before the other, and the winner of this bout is………………ANNA KOUNIKOVA!”
CK: “Amazing and Anna cannot believe her luck, let’s see that video replay : Yes there it is Anna lands on her back but her feet touch the ground first, Martina falls onto her back as well but one of her feet lands way before the 2nd one”

The Final was to be a TLC match (tables- ladders and chairs), and after the ring was cleared Catherine came down the aisle,
CK: “Hold on doesn’t Anna get a rest?”
SEB: “seems not……Anna is desperately trying to put her trainers back on”
CK: “No time to put her socks back on she has to be quick here”
Catherine entered the ring and both women instantly locked up and tussled for advantage, it was Anna gained the first attack as she dug her fingers into Catherine’s sides, the Welsh woman broke out into hysterical giggles and struggled to get free from Anna, now the Russian moved for her legs – but Catherine suddenly grabbed Anna’s yellow trainer and pulled at the laces, Anna wiggled her legs and moved away from Catherine’s grip,
Now both woman stood up and faced each other again, Catherine dived in but Anna locked her head under her arm and slammed her down for the DDT,
CK: “Oh what a shot by the Russian!”
SEB: “Catherine isn’t moving – maybe this could be her chance to get a table”
Anna got out the ring and brought 2 tables into the ring, and then she pushed Catherine onto one of them, next they both stood on the table and Anna tried to slam Catherine through it, but Catherine was quick and she tripped the Russian onto her back,
Anna lay on the table dazed as Catherine pulled off one of her trainers, now Anna was barefoot and Catherine tickled her foot slowly teasing the Russian,
Anna quickly woke up and realized to her horror that Catherine was tickling her foot,
HEEEE HA HA OHHH NOOO HEE HAA HOO NOT MY FOOT HAHHAH HEHE PLEEEEEEEZZZZ HAHHA HEE HAH HEE
Catherine stopped and rolled Anna off the table, then she got out of the ring and grabbed a tall ladder, she took the ladder into the ring and as Anna stood up she hit her in the head with it,
CK: “Holy S*** Catherine has busted Anna open with that ladder”
SEB: “What a sickening shot to the head and Anna is hurt”
Now Catherine set the ladders over the top of Anna, then she grabbed Anna’s legs and began to tie them to the middle part of the ladder,
Anna was now shaped like the letter L and lying on her back, and then Catherine leaned over the top of the ladder to weigh it down, and then she reached over to Anna’s bound feet and removed the other trainer,
SEB: “What a unique way of using a ladder to tickle someone’s feet”
CK: “And poor Anna doesn’t realize what’s going on”
Catherine tickled hard on Anna’s soft soles – and suddenly Anna broke out into more hysterical laughter,
HHHE HAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOO HHAA AHEEEE LEMMEE GOOOO HAHAH HEEEE STOP EEEEEET HAHAHHAHA HHEEEEEEEEEE AHHAAAAAAAAA HOO HHA HOHHHHHAAAAA AAAARRGHHH NNNOOT MY FEEEETTTTT HAHHA HEE EEEEEIIIIIIKKKKKKKKK HAHHAANH EHHEHEEEHHAHAHAAA
Anna began to pull her legs so hard that the step her ankles were tied too snapped, Catherine gasped as Anna pulled her legs free – and then she toppled the ladder over, Catherine landed on the mat hard hurting her ankle, Anna was gasping for air and sweating heavily,
Anna eventually gained some energy and un-tied her feet, then she slowly got up and began to take Catherine’s shoes off – now Anna had the Welsh beauty screaming with laughter, she tickled her feet hard and fast causing Catherine to giggle immensely,
After many minutes Anna stopped and pinned Catherine,
1…………………2………………. (kick-out)
CK: “Whoaaaah that was very close”
SEB: “Anna was so close to being Tickle World Cup champion that time”
Catherine struggled to her feet and so did Anna, and then Catherine charged towards Anna but the Russian picked Catherine up and threw her onto one of the tables,
SEB: “I don’t believe that table did not break after that slam”
CK: “Neither do I – but Catherine seems to be KO’d from that shot though”
Anna was very tired but managed to pick up the ladder, then she setup the ladder next to the corner post,
CK: “What the hell?……… Noooo Anna don’t do it”
SEB: “She cannot be serious? She is going to kill herself trying something like that
Anna slowly climbed the ladder and then stood at the very top – the crowd roared loudly as Anna signaled for the Swanton bomb, and she dove from the top of the ladder performing the Hardy Boys special move,
But suddenly Catherine rolled off the table – a split second from Anna landing on top of her,
CRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
Anna smashed into the table with a tremendous crash,
CK: “Oh God! Nnoooo this is terrible”
SEB: “Catherine moved just in time to avoid being smashed through that table”
CK: “And unfortunately for Anna she ended up hurting herself”
Catherine slowly moved over towards Anna – then she rolled Anna onto her back and pinned her,
1……………………2……………………….3
DING DING DING DING!
CK: “Oh No what a terrible end for poor Anna”
SEB: “Catherine was seconds from losing the match, but she somehow avoided the clash – and then she made the most of poor Anna’s mistake”
CK: “This has been a gruesome battle – Anna is busted wide open and her head is bleeding badly”
SEB: “Catherine got off lightly she doesn’t seem too exhausted”

And that was the end of the World Cup – Catherine Zeta-Jones had won it for Wales and the crowd roared at Catherine’s achievement,
Anna was quickly helped as she was taken away on a stretcher,
Fireworks and confetti covered the arena sky and celebrations broke out, Mr. Mitchell came to the ring and presented Catherine with the gold trophy, the Welsh beauty was tickle champion of the world and she had worked hard to get it.

THE END.

** World Cup 2002 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF023)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

hey korn_ste, this was a great series. i was pulling for USA, but Cameron choked!!! darn it all!!!! maybe Lita should have represented USA. i was pulling for Anna Kournikova after that, but she tried hard. good work man. this was a unique perspective to the TTF and the World Cup.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back