• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

first post

love_high_arch

WOW! I have been checking this site out for months, and this is the first time I figured out how to post!

This is good news for everyone, because, boy do I have some stories to tell!

Here is what you are in for:

Tickling at the beach
Tickling under water
Somnia (sp) tickling
Suprise attack Tickles
Favorite tickle tricks
School tickles
work tickles
Dudes and dudettes, there are too many to list... I guess I have found a new hobby... posting my life tickling experiences.

Here is a short example....

I am not very shy (I am a salesman) and have tickle numerous women's feet that I didn't know, have never met before, and never saw again.
One of my favorites is the " I think you stepped in some gum" angle.

I works like this: I am in a grocery store, and I see a woman, maybe 4-5 years older than me (this particular time I am about 20 years old. She has those pumps that you just slide into, with like three inch heels, and her high arches and the softness of her feet are driving me crazy! So after passing her once in an isle, I of course see her again and again, because we are moveing the same direction in the store (east to west) but when i am going south down the isle, she is going north, ect. ect. so I keep seeing her.

First I make eye contact with a smile and see the response (a note for young readers, If you are young, 18-25, and you target this approach with women 5-10 years older than you, you will have great results. They see you as cute and almost little boyish, which will come in handy later.

Ok, so the next pass up the isle, If i got a smile the time before, I will give her the "we have to stop meeting like this" line, and see how she takes it.

Anyway, to shorten up the story, This is just to kind of break the ice for later, and to test to see how friendly she is. If she is bitchy or stand offish, forget about her. But if she is receptive, the fun begins!

Always park as far away from the store as possible, so you can kind of follow her out, and if she doesn't head in the direction you are parked, (not that she would ask) but if she did, you can clame you forgot where you parked. Anyway the meat and potatoes:

you have to kind of be cool about it, and judge how many groceries she has, to judge how far behind to stay. The Idea is to be walking past her as she is about to get in her car. Perfect timing would be when she opens the door and has just set inside the car. You quickly move up to her and say "Excuse me". And she will say "yes".
and you say "I think you stepped in some gum". She will usually say "oh really?" or " I did?" and begin looking down at her shoe. If things go well, she will try to see it without removing it. While she is checking it out, I say to her "it can get kind of messy on the carpet". All I do is just bend down and remove her shoe, which often times she will help me do! I explain to her "i'll just scrape it off with my key" and pretend to do so. When I am done, i bend back down and say "ok Cinderela! Lets see if it fits!" She points her foot out , OFFERING IT TO ME! But instead of putting the shoe back on, i take her foot in my hand and start tickling it, saying " is Cinderela ticklish?"

I have gotten many varried results at this point. From an emphatic "YES" and pulling it away quickly, to the ultimate giggles, and a little squirming from her foot, but she doesn't pull it away.
Your results will greatly depend on how much you broke the ice before you go for it, and the personality of the woman. Also the age difference between you, and witch way it goes.

You need to use you head with this, guys. Like I said, this was something I did when I was younger... haven't done it in years. If you go up to a 23 year old girl and you are 50, don't be suprised to get mase in your face! LOL

Well like I said, alot more to come!

hey nice stuff- welcome to the world of posting, i'm lookin foward to your posts- the list you gave got me interested- also nice story bout the gum shoes- sounds like you had some fun in your days.:D

it is amazing how us male ticklers try to devise ways to tickle women. i'll give you credit, the gum on the shoes is a good idea. i usually wait for opportunity, like if their foot is dangling out of the shoe, and i drop a pen. or, when they are sitting with their leg under their lap and their sole is exposed. that drives me insane, plus i can sneak in a tickle.

cant wait to hear more of your stories....

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back