• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Downfall of Killer Kathy

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Hello Everyone,

I hope you enjoy this F/F story set in a women's prison. Themes include all-body tickling, and the exploitation of a tough girl's one weakness.

The Ticklish Downfall of Killer Kathy

Although the women’s correctional facility at Joliet, Illinois was a minimum security institution, some rather unsavory types have ended up incarcerated behind its tall, grey walls. One of these women was Kathy “Killer” Hautman. No, Hautman didn’t murder anyone—well, unless you’re someone who considers cats and dogs to be people too. Hautman was behind bars for aggravated animal cruelty. I’ll spare you all the gruesome details, but let’s just say that her crime involved a baseball bat and three Labrador Retrievers. The fact that she had been arrested twice before on charges of juvenile petty theft made the court’s decision to place her behind bars at the age of 28 that much easier.

You can’t judge a book by its cover. The surprising thing about someone with Hautman’s life story was that she looked like a taller, meaner, but no less attractive version of the female lead in that NBC television series “Chuck,” Yvonne Strahovski. Police records list her as 6’1”, 136 pounds, with blonde hair and green eyes. In an alternate universe, she could have been a fashion model. But since she was 16 most of the time Hautman had worked at various construction sites. So the girl was definitely ‘ripped’; she was all muscle, which was fortunate for someone with her curves, doing a very physical job all day, side by side with men. She could easily handle the most aggressive and politically-incorrect among them.

‘Killer Kathy,’ as other inmates quickly dubbed her, also made use of her impressive muscles from day one at Joliet. Her trial had gotten a lot of publicity in Illinois and Hautman’s reputation preceded her. Other women were intimidated by her before she even arrived there. Hautman made sure they stayed that way. Because prisoners at Joliet spent a lot of time outside their cells at meals, recreation, and work, she had plenty of opportunity to rule the roost. Literally and figuratively, Killer Kathy twisted arms, legs, and necks to get whatever she wanted in the way of cigarettes, food, yard passes, even money from other inmates. Guards usually looked the other way when minor incidents took place, especially if no one complained. And the code among the woman had always been ‘fight your own battles.’

Hautman nearly got in trouble once when she sent a girl straight from the shower to the infirmary. 21 year-old brunette Lisa Schmidt, convicted of tax fraud, was trying to stick up for an even younger girl whose shampoo Kathy was trying to steal.

“Hand it over, Kowalski,” Hautman ordered. “Now.” Most of the ladies were naked.

“No, please,” the frightened girl replied. “My boyfriend sent it to me for my birthday.”

“Oh, isn’t that sweet?—like I give a crap…Listen, don’t make me wait. Would you rather have nice-smelling hair or all your teeth?”

“Why don’t you just leave her alone, Killer?” Lisa Schmidt said. Hautman knew she had the nickname, but no one ever dared to use it to her face. But Schmidt was one of the few girls willing to stand up to Hautman, in spite of their great size difference. Lisa was 5’1” in her bare feet.

Hautman narrowed her eyes and took a menacing step toward Schmidt. The other women and girls immediately formed a circle around the two of them. Lisa threw her bar of soap hard at Hautman’s head, but she instantly swatted it away like a fly and kept on coming. Schmidt slowly backed away, step by step, glancing from side to side to see if there was any route of escape. A moment later Hautman was on her. The taller girl wrapped Lisa up in her long, muscular arms and started to apply pressure to her neck, but somehow Lisa got an elbow free and pulled it back hard into her attacker’s stomach. Hautman didn’t even flinch at the sharp blow. Lisa kicked her in the shin, but Hautman smiled. Then Killer slowly forced Lisa down to the floor, pressed her face against the green tile, and twisted the brunette’s arm behind her back. Like a machine, Hautman proceeded to pound her ribs quickly, efficiently, twice, three times, and soon Schmidt was moaning and straining to breathe. After what seemed liked ages, Hautman got up, walked back over to Kelly Kowalski, and grabbed her shampoo while four older women went to help Schmidt out of the shower.

But in the end there were no consequences for Hautman over the incident. Schmidt reported that she had taken a very bad fall in the wet shower. Even though prison administrators knew better, they didn’t care enough to intervene. Or maybe they considered it part of the women’s punishment to be forced to live with inmates like Killer Hautman. She could dole things out for which the jailors themselves would go to jail. At any rate, there was no hard evidence of a crime. None of the girls would turn Hautman in, both because they feared her, but also because there was one thing worse than Hautman’s potential revenge: to be known in prison as a snitch, a stool pigeon. God help the girl who got that reputation.

A few weeks after the shower incident a new convict came to Joliet who was placed in Lisa Schmidt’s cell. Before this, Schmidt had been alone for several months. No one understood the prison’s housing procedures. Who could figure out the logic, if any, behind what the admins did? Some cells had three or four girls living together, others only one.

The new girl was quiet, kind of intellectual-looking, like a 30 year-old librarian, with glasses and short hair. She and Lisa Schmidt hit it off. They shared interests in cooking and astronomy. In fact, Marie Smullyan claimed she was writing a ‘Constellation Cook Book.’ The two often talked in whispers well past curfew.

“I’m innocent, ya know. I’ve never even been to that liquor store,” Smullyan said softly one night.

“Of course, honey, of course. Everyone here is innocent,” Lisa teased.

“No, for real, Lisa. My lawyer is close to getting me out of here for a new trial.” Lisa wasn’t sure what to say. She had heard things like this many times before, but Marie sounded very earnest. So she changed the subject.

“One of these days, Marie, I’m really going to get that Hautman. My ribs still ache from the beating she gave me last month. Did you hear that she knocked me over in the cafeteria today? Made it look like an accident. I ended up covered in spaghetti. Has she been bothering you at all since you came?”

“No.”

“That’s good…and kinda strange. She usually likes to pick on newbies to mark her territory right from the start.”

“Well…maybe it’s because I know her.”

“You know her?! You mean from before prison? Really?”

“We went to high school together,” Marie said.

In a flash Lisa was off her bunk and crouching on the floor next to Marie in the dark room.

“Are you serious?”

“Yeah. She was two years behind me, but everybody knew Kathy.”

“Was she just as mean then as she is now?” Lisa asked.

“Pretty much, but she couldn’t get away with anything too serious in high school without getting expelled. She was suspended a couple of times.”

“Big surprise. I can’t believe you knew her. Did you have actual conversations with her?”

“Yeah…it was hard to avoid.”

“What do ya mean?”

Marie paused. “She dated my brother for about six months.”

“No way!” Lisa said a little too loudly under the circumstances. Both girls look anxiously through the cell bars into the hallway. “OK, you’re making this stuff up. Good try, Marie. You had me going there.”

“No, it’s true. My brother was going to Northwestern and Kathy and I were in Catholic school on the north side. Seriously.”

Lisa thought silently for a while. “That’s unbelievable. You know Killer Kathy from the outside. I don’t suppose you know anything about her that could help me protect myself? Is she terrified of spiders?” She chuckled quietly at her own suggestion.

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Too bad.”

“She’s always been tough as nails as far as I know.”

“Figures.”

“She even used to beat up my brother—playfully, but he still had bruises. She’d wrestle him to the ground, force him to say stuff. My brother was really embarrassed when it happened in front of me. He’s a pretty strong guy himself, six-foot-two, but he couldn’t…oh, wait…huh…I completely forgot about that for some reason…”

“What?”

“My brother finally did figure out one way to fight back.”

“Yeah, yeah—what was it?” Lisa shook Marie’s shoulder.

Marie paused again. “I don’t think I should talk about it. I don’t want to get into any trouble here. If Kathy finds out I told you…The last thing I need is to get written up for some incident and have it affect my chances for a new trial.”

Oh right, the ‘new trial’, Lisa thought. “Marie, come on, you know what she’s been doing to me. Besides, I would never tell her anything about what we’ve discussed.”

“I know, but she might put two and two together since we’re cellmates. It might not even be true any more for all I know.”

“WHAT might not be true?” Lisa pleaded.

Marie looked at Lisa in the darkness and took a deep breath. “Ten years ago Kathy threatened to strangle me if I told anyone. Promise me you won’t do anything with what I tell you until after I’m out of here, OK?”

“Fine. I promise.” Lisa understood what it meant to be afraid of Killer Hautman. This was another thing the two girls shared.

“Until a month after I’m out of here,” Marie added quickly.

This better be good, Lisa said to herself. “OK, OK, a month.”

Marie lowered her voice even more. “Well, it might be hard to believe…”

“Yes??!”

“Kathy Hautman is…ticklish.”

Lisa wasn’t sure she heard right. “What did you say?”

“Ticklish. She’s really ticklish. At least she used to be when she was going out with my brother. I’m not sure how he found out, but once I saw her push him down in her usual way, but this time instead of fighting back Dan just reached over and squeezed her waist a few times. Kathy immediately let go of him and tried to run away, but he caught her and then really started attacking her ribs and stomach. In a few seconds she was on the floor, squirming and laughing hysterically and begging him to stop. That was the strangest part, Lisa—she was begging! You should have heard her. She had this really girly laugh, too.”

“No way. You’re pulling my leg.”

“I told you it was hard to believe.”

“Killer Hautman ticklish? I don’t think I’ve ever seen her crack a smile—except when hurting someone!”

At that moment a bright light ran down the hall outside the bars of their cell; it was a prison guard’s flashlight. Lisa leaped back into her bunk. The girls waited for the sound of his footsteps to fade away.

“Remember what you promised,” Marie called up to her cellmate.

“Don’t worry,” Lisa answered.

Marie and Lisa only had two more late-night conversations. Three days later Marie was gone, released on bail, awaiting a new trial. They processed her during the morning work shift, so Lisa had no chance to say goodbye.

So she wasn’t making it up, Lisa thought. I guess there’s a first time for everything. She wondered if Marie’s story about Hautman was also true and whether it was worth trying to find out. Trying and failing could bring serious repercussions; trying and succeeding might not be much better. Well, she had at least a month to think it over. I might be a tax-cheat, Lisa said to herself, but I’d never lie to a friend.

The next days and weeks passed slowly for Lisa. Coincidentally or not, shortly after Marie was released, Hautman started picking on other girls with renewed passion. But Lisa noticed that she didn’t feel quite as afraid of Hautman as she did before. She found herself looking at Hautman’s body with an almost scientific interest. Would those powerful limbs lose any of their strength if someone poked her in the ribs? Would touching the soles of her feet force her to break out in laughter?

On day 28 after Marie had left Joliet, the women were given two hours of recreation time to play volleyball. This was one of Killer’s favorite sports, Lisa had noticed, since her height and strength gave her a big advantage. She also enjoyed using the ball as a weapon, trying intentionally to smash girls with it in the head or chest. The fact that this tactic also ended up winning her points was a nice fringe benefit, but clearly not the main goal.

During game two, Hautman hit Lisa in the head three times. The small girl was seething. This had gone too far. ‘Wait—February is 28 days long,’ she thought. ‘It’s been a month.’ But did she dare try this? She saw Killer smirk as Lisa rubbed her head to ease the sting. She made up her mind.

“Don’t try that again, Hautman,” Lisa swallowed, “—or you’ll be sorry.”

“Oh really?” the tall girl shot back. With the score 12 to 4, her teammates set Hautman up once again with a high floater which she batted down hard, straight at Lisa’s face. But the girl was ready this time; she stepped back quickly and caught it. The slap of skin against plastic resounded through the gym.

“13-4,” one of Kathy’s teammates called out.

Slowly Lisa walked over to Hautman’s side of the net. She had a plan, but only God knew how it would work out. Other girls stood in stunned silence as Lisa approached, amazed at her courage—or foolishness.

Hautman herself seemed a little surprised as well. “What do you want, pipsqueak?”

“I told you to cut it out. Now,” Lisa paused for just a second, “you’ll have to pay.” As she spoke, Lisa gestured with the volleyball balanced on one hand. She extended it in Hautman’s direction. As she hoped, Killer quickly grabbed it away from her.

“Hey,” Lisa yelled, “gimme that!”

Hautman raised the ball over her head with both hands and smiled. Even by jumping, Lisa had no chance of reaching it now. She glanced at Kathy’s smoothly shaven underarms and at the strip of belly exposed as the tall, well-toned girl lifted her arms.

“I’ll get the ball back, Killer—and it won’t be pretty for you, believe me.”

“And just how do you plan to do that? You’re too short and way too weak.” She brought the ball down and quickly shifted it behind her back and held it there with both hands.

This is it, Lisa thought. She stepped in closer to the strong woman and lunged as if she were trying to reach around Kathy and grab the ball. Hautman moved with her and easily kept it away. The two danced back and forth a couple more times, first left, then right.

“Well,” Lisa said, taking a deep breath and pounding a fist into her open palm, “maybe, I’ll have to try something else.” She tried to sound menacing.

“Go for it, princess. You wanna hit me? Take your best shot. The first one’s a freebie—then you’re toast.” Hautman threw back her shoulders and braced herself; she tightened up her stomach muscles. Lisa thought about the girl’s firm biceps.

“Actually, Kathy…I was thinking that maybe I’d try something else…I might just…” she paused and smiled slightly. For a moment Kathy wrinkled her forehead and looked a bit puzzled.

“…tickle you.” At the word ‘tickle’ Lisa instantly reached out and grabbed Hautman’s waist. She squeezed the girl’s sides with her short, thin fingers.

Lisa heard the volleyball hit the ground. She made eye-contact with Killer Hautman and saw a look there she had never seen. The volleyball rolled off to one side. Hautman jumped back, held her arms out in front of her, and started slowly walking backwards. Lisa pursued.

“Stay away from me,” Kathy barked, “or I’ll kill you.”

“What’s wrong, Hautman?”

“Get back,” Kathy insisted. “You know I can whip your ass.”

“Maybe…but maybe not,” Lisa said as she wriggled her fingers. As Kathy retreated, someone stuck a foot out behind her. The tall blonde stumbled and landed flat on her back. Lisa pounced on top of her as the other girls roared and formed a tight circle around them both. Hautman immediately tried to grab Lisa’s little hands, but the brunette kept moving them rapidly, searching for some undefended spot on Hautman’s sleek body. So Hautman tried another approach: she punched Lisa in the jaw—hard. Her head shot back and her body wobbled slightly. Girls around her let out a loud gasp. But a moment later Lisa recovered enough to notice an opening. She plunged both hands into a section of Kathy’s ribcage and began to tickle her.

Hautman grunted, then shouted, “No! Don’t! Stop it!” and made a large fist. It looked like she was going to pound Lisa once again. But all of a sudden her hand went limp. The girl’s breathing quickened. Lisa watched as a broad smile slowly spread over Killer’s face. It was strange to see so many of her straight, white teeth. For a few seconds everything went very quiet in the gym. Then Kathy’s body started to vibrate slightly.

Lisa’s fingers continued to flex and probe the girl’s ribs.

Hautman opened her mouth as if to speak, but no words came out.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle” Lisa said softly and winked at her nemesis.

The blonde shook her head from side to side.

“Tickle, tickle, tickle,” she repeated.

“Heehehe…” Lisa heard the beginning of a tiny giggle emerge from the tough blonde.

“OK, then,” Lisa said with satisfaction. “Here we go...” and she started to tickle Kathy's belly and sides.

“NOOOOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEE.”

It was a much higher sound than anyone would have expected. The girl sounded like a teenager watching a deliciously funny movie.

Lisa kept tickling her slim, powerful body. Kathy’s laughter grew.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!”

Hautman began to squirm. Several other inmates moved forward. For a moment Lisa thought they were going to pull her off, but instead they grabbed Kathy’s arms and legs and stretched them out. The blonde looked all around her.

“NOOOO!!! STOOOOPIT!! HOHOHOOOOOO I’LL KILL ALL OF YOU!!!!”

Lisa realized she could now tickle Kathy almost anywhere. She felt an unaccustomed, heady rush of power. She stopped tickling. Hautman’s underarms looked very vulnerable. The two girl’s eyes met again. It was as if Kathy could see what was in Lisa’s mind. The girl lying on the floor mouthed some obscenities, but Lisa just grinned and reached up toward the fully exposed armpits.

This time she didn’t have to rush. She was calm enough to glance over toward where the guards stood. They seemed interested in the proceedings, but made no move to interfere.

Lisa leaned over and placed her fingers on Killer’s bare skin, a few inches above her underarms. She wanted to toy with Kathy, make it clear who was really in charge. Her goal wasn’t only to make this bully laugh, it was to break her and expose her weakness to the whole prison.

Lisa began to very lightly tease the skin of Hautman’s upper arms on both sides. Kathy grimaced and bit her lip. Lisa’s fingers moved slowly toward what she assumed had to be a highly sensitive spot. The closer she got to the underarms, the more Kathy squirmed. Then the corners of her mouth flicked upward. Lisa could see the blonde trying, with great difficulty, to suppress a smile. She grunted again, more loudly.

Then Lisa ran her fingernails over the surface of Hautman’s smooth underarms as gently as she could. Killer gulped for air. Lisa did it again…and again. Finally, a bright smile broke through and engulfed all of Killer’s attractive face. Lisa maintained the light, almost tender stroking, over and over.

Kathy bucked hard in some vain attempt to stop the tickling. But the sensations couldn’t be blocked and they won out.

“NOOOOHOHOOOOOAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!”

Lisa increased the pressure. Hautman’s laughter scaled upward and she twisted as much as her captors allowed.

“HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.”

Then Lisa let loose on the girl’s armpits, digging deep into the hollows of the unprotected flesh. Hautman bucked desperately. Through her loud guffaws she sputtered and snorted.

“What a ticklish little girl!” Lisa shouted out. Several other women laughed in response. They seemed to be loving this. Hautman giggled madly as Lisa started to press down along the sides of her breasts.

“HEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEHEEEEEE.”

Then, quite suddenly, for some reason Kathy seemed to really panic. Her laughter died down and she pulled with incredible strength against the arms holding her.

“Dammmit, noooo fuuck youuu!!!!”

Lisa was confused until she looked back over her shoulder and saw a girl named Randi removing Kathy’s left tennis shoe. It wasn’t easy because Hautman resisted so vehemently. A couple more ladies joined in the effort to pin the blonde. When the shoe was off, Randi slipped several fingers under the top of Kathy’s white sock and began to slide it down. In a moment Kathy’s foot was bare in the large, cool room. The foot was narrow with an impressively high arch. It looked quite soft and surprisingly well cared for.

Randi, no small fry herself, wrapped an arm around Hautman’s calf. “Hold tight, girls,” she instructed in a Texas accent. And with that Randi started to scribble her fingers across the bottom of Kathy Hautman’s foot. There was no warm up, no teasing, just all-out tickling, hard and fast. Kathy’s mouth and eyes flew open wide.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAANOOOOOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOO.”

Lisa hadn’t heard laughter like this before. The girl was roaring at the top of her lungs. She almost felt sorry for her victim—almost. Kathy appeared to hold nothing back. Her eyes were squeezed shut and Lisa thought she saw tears leaking out at their corners.

Someone else quickly removed Hautman’s right shoe and sock. Both feet were now being held several inches off the ground, her soles exposed to the crowd standing around. Randi stopped tickling and waved to other girls to take a turn. One by one they stepped forward and started to stroke the bottoms of Killer’s bare feet. Each time Kathy screwed her mouth shut and tried not to respond. Sometimes she cursed the tickler, threatened bodily harm. But each time after a few seconds of silently enduring the foot tickling her mouth would crack open and high-pitched giggles and chuckles burst forth. Then she would laugh her heart out and twist all around until the next girl had a turn.

Lisa noticed that the recreation period had ended 10 minutes before, but the guards looked frozen in place. She knew, however, that time was short and she wanted to send a clear message to the beast of Joliet. She signaled to the girls behind her to stop tickling.

“Now listen, Hautman. Just keep you hands off of everybody. If you ever mess with any of us again, you know what’s gonna happen!” Lisa waited for a response. She got one.

“Fuck you, you little bitch!”

Lisa took a breath. It was pretty much what she expected to hear. “OK, dear. Have it your way. Come on, girls…”

20 or so girls crowded around the sleek frame of Kathy Hautman lying on the gym floor.

“Wait, wait,” Lisa called out to the others. “Just get your hands in place. Pick any spot, but make sure every part of her gets covered.”

“What do you think you’re doing?” Hautman asked, sounding nervous, but defiant at the same time.

“We’re gonna tickle you, Kathy. We’re gonna tickle you ‘til you beg us to stop.”

The blonde glanced around from girl to girl. She frowned and her shoulders slumped down. It looked like she was about to say something when Lisa shouted, “OK, TICKLE!”

20 or so pairs of hands began to tease, wriggle and probe into every inch of Hautman’s body: feet, knees, thighs, hips, waist, belly, ribs, breasts, underarms, neck—even her ears. Their victim immediately went berserk. She was laughing and screaming with utter abandon. It was tickle overload. Hysteria is much too mild a word to describe what Lisa witnessed. After about ten seconds of this torment, Lisa could hear Kathy trying to get words out; it sounded something like this:

“NONOIIIIGIIIIGIIIIPPLLLEEAAANNOONNOOOIIICAAANIIIPPLLEEAASNOOOOO!!”

“What did you say, Kathy?” Lisa shouted over the sound of her laughter. “I can’t hear you...Girls, maybe she’s asking for more….”

Lisa could feel the tickling intensify. Hautman roared until she lost breath. She couldn’t move an inch, which probably magnified the ticklish sensation. Another 15 seconds passed.

“PPLLEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSE!!STOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!”

Lisa signaled for everyone to hold. She looked down at Killer who was a sweating, blubbering mess. Her hair was matted down over her forehead and there were stains of perspiration all across her shirt. Gradually, Kathy regained her composure and could finally speak clearly.

“OK, OK, I’ll leave you alone. Fine. Just get off me,” she said gruffly.

“Oh, you can ask nicer than that, Kathy...you know, Kathy, I’m curious about something...” Lisa raised the girl’s T-shirt and touched a finger to her bellybutton. Hautman jumped and let out a gasp.

“Oooh, that’s sensitive, isn’t it?”

“OK, please, that’s enough. I won’t hurt anybody.”

“Did you say, ‘please?’” Lisa asked and began to circle her finger gently around the girl’s navel.

Kathy groaned. “Godnooooo!!!”

“No, what?” Lisa asked and poked her finger inside it.

“HAHAHAHAHA!! NODOOOON’T HOHOHOOOOHOHOPLEEEEEAAASE!”

In the corner of her eye Lisa saw two guards walking toward them. Apparently they had gotten their fill. Or maybe they wanted a closer look. The brunette launched a full assault on Kathy’s tiny orifice. Hautman began to giggle, softly at first, but then louder and louder.

“NOOOOPLLEEEEEAAASEEEIIIIIIBEEEEGYOUUUUUIIIBEEGYOOOUUUUUU!!!”

“Well, if you ‘beg me,’ no problem then…I’ll stop, of course…just remember what happened today, Killer.”

“Alright, alright, ladies,” a deep voice boomed. “That’s enough now; recreation time’s up…back to your cells.”

The women slowly stood and started filing out of the gym. The guards helped Hautman to her feet. She seemed pretty weak. The two men placed her arms over their broad shoulders and supported her as they all walked across the gym floor. Lisa watched them go. She was about to look away when she saw one of the guards suddenly squeeze Kathy’s waist. The blonde jumped and chortled. “Hey, cut that out!!” she said in anger, but then laughed just the same when the guard repeated the move.

Lisa smiled and headed toward her cell.

Last edited:
Excellent story!

Enjoyed it very much! Nice scenario, buildup, and payoff.

Well done DDD. I want to see a movie version too. And how about we get singer Avril Levigne, to play Kathy.

Thanks so much for the feedback, folks.

Scribe--a movie version would be great, I agree. Avril is very cute and seems to have a fitting personality. Her only drawback for this particular scenario is being rather petite. But if her acting chops are good enough, that might not matter!

dig dug

tickler boy and fitness--thanks very much for finding my story again and for your feedback. It's really appreciated.

dig dug

I'm amazed I've never seen this before! I love it! Great job dig dug! ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back