• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Top of August in LA

dvnc

The next event proposed is the top of August in LA. We've a visitor askin' about such, and it's a fine reason for an event. ;)

Cool...

:scream:Something to look forward too... just wish it were July?:yourock::headbang:

Heh. I'm sure you've plenty of good things to do in July in SoCal. Much goodness abounds!

After almost 5 yrs living in Cali,,,,,

Sorry, August 1st is the best we can do. You should host a gathering in SD in July.

I know just enough to be dangerous... plus there are like 3 of us here and only 2 drive..lol:crash::ilikepie::marchofthekitties:

We'll end up doing one in SD, if only because I've several friends outside the community that have invited me down to visit. Ain't been there in decades...

The next event proposed is the top of August in LA. We've a visitor askin' about such, and it's a fine reason for an event. ;)

Who's making it to this one?

Been awhile since I put in an appearance. I'll try my damndest to make it to this one.

Mailing's sent. Will be good to see those of you that reply. :)

What are the chances

of a goddess or 2 making an appearence?:blowkiss::feets::wavingguy:blowkiss::goodjob::yourock::scream:

if only it was at the end of auguest when i am not broke.. or a little bit more north :p

Did you want to host? Fresno HAS had a successful event before. I'm perfectly willing to roll down to your area for an event. Happy to get folks there, help you run it, etc.

Lately, the Central Valley has been quiet. It's time for some noise. Speak up if you'd like an event too. September isn't far away, and there's nothing slated yet!

If you do decide one in San Diego let me know. Unless they sold it, friends of ours have a property in a semi-industrial/business area (with apartments far away to be heard). No one will hear anything. There are two large open meeting spaces and a back room. The only downside is there is only one bathroom in the facility. The back room would be good for socializing.

If interested I can check to see if it is still available and what the price would be for friends of family :)

(it is located near 8 and 805 freeways).

Congrats, brother. You're the locus of that event, should it happen. ;)

Locus

"I am the lone locust of the apocalypse! Think of me when you look to the night sky!" -- Zorack "Space Ghost Coast to Coast."

LOL! Not a bug!
lo⋅cus
  /ˈloʊkəs/ [loh-kuhs]
–noun, plural -ci  /-saɪ,
1. a place; locality.
2. a center or source, as of activities or power: locus of control.

Yer the source, brother, while also bein' the locality. Locus. ;)

all for a fresno event

just wishing someone did a lil somethin somethin in fresno ????

No-town, try putting together a munch in Fresno rather than wishing and talking about it. There ARE some of us there. DVNC can't do all the work and be everywhere at once.

*sigh*

no-town, it's not commonly a good idea to come into a gatherings thread asking about stuff covered in the next TWO threads in West Coast Gatherings. It's rude, brother. The host in that area, ticklehead, has already stated he'd consider something for next year. That was posted this year.

Hey DVNC The San Diego thing sounds awsome.....I know at least 4 other that would more than likely attend down here. Please keep me posted and it there is something you need help with let me know.
Thunder

Hey Todd

Hey DVNC The San Diego thing sounds awsome.....I know at least 4 other that would more than likely attend down here. Please keep me posted and it there is something you need help with let me know.
Thunder

Why dont you and giggles joimn us in LA Aug 1st. I am driving up from SD. I have heard soo much about you and Annette was the first friend I met when I moved out here 5 yrs ago

Adam

Thunder

There's several of you folks down there. Perhaps I can help y'all organize a munch? Seriously. Y'don't have to have me to get together. While I'm overdue to visit San D, it's not on the immediate timetable.

Do consider mailing [email protected] about showing to the LA event. It's not far, and you'd get to meet me and decide whether or not you want me in your 'hood. :)

I still wish i could make it out to one event in LA but havent yet cause of my car club events and racing and the gf. but I would love to do one in SD me the the gf would be there for sure!!! my gf is very ticklish btw ;) (trying to tempt DVNC) LOL

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back