• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Suzie n Joe - f/m

Ayla ny

Verified
before you read this, there are two things you should know. I was very angry when I started this story... and it is not at all like my other stories. but I hope you like it. it was an awful lot of fun to write. :)

oh, and it IS fiction.

she watched him eat. and waited.

“so what’s the occasion?” he shoveled another forkful into his mouth. “thought you were all pissed off.”

“no occasion.” she sipped her wine. “everything taste ok?”

“you’re a flaky bitch...” he laughed. “but you sure can cook.” he washed down the final mouthful of mashed potatoes with the last of his beer, nodded his head toward the fridge and shook the empty can.

“another one? ok.”

he slapped her ass as she scooted around him to retrieve the beer. “atta-girl.” she froze for a second, smiled, and then turned to hand him the beer. “here you are.”

“aaahhhh...” he leaned back in the chair, rubbed his full belly and downed half the beer in one gulp. “I’m bushed.” glanced at the clock and burped. “race is still on. got a shitty pick this week but what the hell... couch is calling.” he polished off the beer and headed for the living room. “hey, bring me a cold one when you’re done with the dishes.”

“ok.”

she turned on the little radio over the sink and hummed along as she did the dishes. when everything was all tidy and ‘neat as a pin‘, as her mother would say, she took the last beer from the fridge and went to the living room.

standing in the doorway, she looked at him. his arm was hanging at an odd angle over the side of the couch and the remote had fallen to the floor. she walked, very quietly, over to the coffee table and set the beer can down.

“Joe?” she leaned in close and noticed a bit of potato still in his mustache. she smiled, stood up and looked at him. “got a little surprise for you, Joe.” she walked over to the antique dresser in the corner, the one her mother had given her, and took a few things from the top drawer.

..................................................................................................................

pulling him off the couch wasn’t easy. neither was tying his hands and ankles. she had forgotten to take his shirt and work boots off and had to start all over again. but all in all... she had done a pretty good job. the duct-tape was just for good measure.

it took a long time for him to come to. she didn’t mind. she sat in the chair and read. looking over the top of the book every so often to see if he had moved at all.

“what the... HEY! what the fuck is this?!” he jerked suddenly and tried to stand up. “you stupid...” half way to standing his feet tried to walk, the rope caught, and he fell to the floor. “GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF THIS! RIGHT NOW!” he twisted around and glared at her.

she set her book on her lap and smiled. “no. not yet. you may as well relax... is it too tight? I tried to be careful.”

‘the bitch has finally snapped.’ he thought. ‘probably still has her panties in a bunch about that tickling thing. only her. who the hell thinks tickling is sexy?’ he lifted his head and smiled. “ok, honey. you win... I get the point. it’s not stupid. if you untie me... we can give it a try.”

more flies with sugar and all that.

“oh?” she stood up and placed the book on the seat of her chair.

“yeah... actually, I was thinkin’ about it and it does sound kinda fun.” he smiled through clenched teeth. ‘right after I teach you a lesson you’ll never forget, that is...’ “ok? so untie me and I’ll tickle the shit outa ya. ...deal?”

“well, I have been thinking too. honey... doing the tickling might be fun too.” she knelt beside him. “are you ticklish? you know, I don’t even know...” she ran her nails down his bare chest.

“hehehe... cut the shit, Suzie!” he tried to wiggle-worm out of reach. “you better cut me loose right now! I’m gettin pissed!”

“but you said so yourself. it might be fun...” she turned her attention to his bare feet. his reaction made the retying well worth it. “don’t worry Joe... it’s just tickling.”

she was amazed at how much his feet could still wiggle. she had used half a roll of tape! she giggled, chasing her favorite spots, the most ticklish spots, while his feet jerked and pulled against the rope and tape.

“you are so ticklish! I never would have thought!” she moved her focus to his belly and sides. “how about here? are you as ticklish here, Joe?” he began crying and hiccupping between bursts of laughter and screams of rage.

Suzie watched. fascinated. he was ticklish everywhere it seemed! how wonderful! “isn’t this fun? you don’t think it’s ’kiddy shit’ any more... do you, Joe?”

..................................................................................................................

not that Joe ever would have said so... but Suzie was not a stupid girl. she knew that she could never let Joe loose.

this was it.

but that was ok... Joe was ticklish!

It was an awful lot of fun to read, too. :)

Great story--I liked it a lot.

Jerry, don't piss me off! ;) thanks.

milagros, I'm really glad it was fun to read too. it was kind of therapy for me.

On second thought, Ayla, maybe I would want to piss you off if I got some of the same.

A dark turn for the cavebear! Can't say I haven't been there with these types of thoughts myself, though. I'm glad you let yourself wander to the darker corners of your mind, it was a departure from your norm.

And the thought of you, so sweet and demure in your posts here, for once taking on a dominant, aggressive tickler role is -- how you say in English? -- provocative. To say the least.

Boom

Ayla, wonderful story! It's nice to see some things come out from another part of a writer's mind. Some of the best "different" stuff I've written has been the result of an off mood...or a big bong, but that's another story.

And by the way, I ain't scared of you! So what if I piss you off? Think you can take me? (pokes Ayla with a stick) Huh? Huh? You like that? Whatcha gonna do about it? My shackles are bigger than yours! HA!

Love ya, kiddo! :cool:

boom, it certainly is a departure from my norm. but life has been full of changes for me (that, and things breaking on me... another story and not nearly as fun to read). change is good. at least that’s what I keep telling myself lol.

Dave, are ya hungry, hun? :D I make a mean mashed potato... love ya back! think Suzie's conscience got the better of her?

Ayla - demurely sadistic

Ayla, hun...I sincerely hope you make it to the next Albany gathering. I'll bring the shackles...and the spuds.:cool:

Nice story Ayla! It certainly is darker and more edgy than what I've seen from you in the past. It's great to see you putting your talents to use.

One question though...If writing a story like this is theraputic, what would acting one out do for you??? The thought gives me goosebumps...

Laughter

why, I bet that would be the cure!

btw, Laughter, which talent are you referring too? ;) thanks.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back