• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They Know The Rules (M/FFF...)

wishful1234

TMF Regular
(Caution; written by my "inner-male-pig" Contains blatant harassment at work; BOY does it contain sexual harassment...we're talking jail time and possible banishment for even thinking this sorta stuff...)

(Note; the fictional characters are all over 21 and all gorgeous!)

THEY KNOW THE RULES
by Wishful1234

Heather didn't wear her bikini under her office "uniform" today. Jen ratted her out to me at lunch. All 5 of my office girls, Heather, Jen, Alice, Sondra, and Miss Belle (she's a bit more mature than her 20-something team mates) they all know the rules....

If a rule is broken, the offending young lady must strip to her bikini and I tickle her as punishment. So wearing the bikini under her work clothes is crucial. Forget to wear the bikini and I tickle her naked! (In front of the other girls!)

So now I have Heather on my lap, stark naked and really nervous- she's so ticklish it's painful to watch (except I love every secone of it! Yum!!) But she's a real trooper and takes it without any restraints... keeps her arms above her head the whole time like a good sport.

Jen, however, is another matter. She ratted out a coworker, so she gets punished just the same...
"You know the rules! So what if I made that one up today?" I explained, as Sondra helped me undress and secure the fiesty little protesting bundle into the wrist and ankle straps on my desk- kinda bent over the desk, legs held apart at the ankles, arms splayed across the desktop. Jen complaining about the injustice of it all, about the ink from my papers smearing her chest, blah blah blah....(I'm gonna review those papers in detail at home... hee hee)

So Heather had something to watch at least, as I tickled her to tears- she got to watch Sondra and Miss Belle tickle the daylights out of poor Jen, while I raked and tormented her naked sides, underarms, etc!! We'd call out body parts, "Side! Arms! Ankles!" and everyone would just go to town on that part of both girls' bodies.

Think it went on a lot longer cause of this extra little game. I just love having a woman on my lap; making her writhe and giggle, or shriek out loud, or pant and gasp for a break....there's nothing more wonderful in life, better than money!!

Ah, great times!!!

But it all caught up with me in the end... some closet dominatrix from HR got wind of our shennanigans and forced me into "Sensitivity Correction" BS. Alice musta ratted me out.
So now I'm all trussed up in a Speedo, spread eagled, as some tall babe in all black prepares some kinda tools on a table in front of me.... feathers and brushes???

She zips off her work clothes in a flash. Yowza!! Wearing a lace-and-leather nothing underneath!! She turns to me holding a Looooonnnggg feather, wearing a BIIIIIIIIGGGGGG grin, says I've been bad, I gotta be punished... and adds, just before going to town on me.....

"You know the rules!" she sez...

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back