• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Viviana Part Two

glentickle

TMF Regular
Part two of Viviana's Foot should take place tonight. The story hasn't happened yet, but I think it will, and I'm way too excited to keep this in. Check this out:

Last week the work I've been doing for Bart finally paid off for him. I can't describe the work without jeopardizing anonymity; suffice to say that I've been working on a project for him, and the first results are in, and they're much better than he had hoped. He called last week to say so, and this morning I called Viviana to check in with her too. She said they'd like to take me out to celebrate; am I free tonight? Yes yes. Anytime after seven, I said. Bart would not be home until nine-thirty, but why not come early to have a drink with her? Hmmm....why not indeed...!

So it's seven o'clock now, and...okay, I'm getting scared, because I'm about to leave to go to the house of a married woman whom I expect will...well, she might. She's gorgeous...okay. Here I go. Thanks for listening, folks.

(This is bizarre. I'd call a friend right now, but there's no one I can talk to about this. So I'm talking to you all. Cyberfriends. Bizarre. Okay! I'm off!)

glen

Not what I'd hoped

Okay, so...I got to their apartment, and the younger son was there with a friend. Viviana owed me some money from two weeks ago, and I went with her back towards the bedroom where she keeps the cash stashed. But that was it. She paid me, and we shook hands, and there was a nice moment when we held hands a little longer than we needed to. She wore a silk blouse tied at the waist, so her little flat tummy showed...I stared down at it, not at all hiding where I was looking, and she gave my hand a playful shove away. We went back out to the living room, where she brought me a glass of wine, but then she left. So for now, at least, nothing eventful. But there WILL be a next time....

On a different note (to Ayla): I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine, with whom I haven't spoken in months. I told her about this website, about the stories I've been posting, and I read her a couple of your posts too. I read "3 a.m.," and the earlier one in which you tie up a man while he is sleeping. We had this long discussion about tickling, about the differences between men and women with regard to tickling. This friend (Rachel) is predominantly gay, but she's got a boyfriend now, and he was with her while we spoke (which actually led to some fun, because he was listening to the conversation, and he started tickling her). Anyway, she was really impressed by your stories, and I just wanted to let you know that you're being appreciated outside of this site now. Hope it encourages you all the more to post again...:)

To all the rest of you, my sincere apologies for the false alarm. But then again, it's not like I'm the boy who cried wolf. One of these days, mark my words, it'll...it'll...all right, glen, don't jinx it, now...

glen, I am honored that you chose my stories to share w/ your friend (there are so many wonderful stories here) and am so glad she liked them. I am waiting for the tickling muse to strike... but as soon as it does I will post. just writing the stories is a kind of therapy and knowing that others are enjoying them is an added incentive.

as for Viviana... well, when it does happen (it's not a jinx if I say it lol) get her good for all this teasing she is doing! lol

keeping my fingers crossed for part three,

Ayla

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back