• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

but...Bleach isn't real - m/f then mf/f

rainbow ribs

the night i became an anime character- m/f then mf/f

the night i became an anime character

So i changed the title of this story so that more people would read it, please comment on it. ok hope you have fun reading this story just as much as I had fun writing it lol, please let me know what you think

Michelle was at home with her boyfriend Jake, she rolled her eyes in annoyance as she thought to herself

what a typical man

As Jake really only came down to watch TV since he didnt own one, the fucking cheapskate

Michelle was 26 years old with a beautiful slender body and smooth tender skin, she was 5,8 with long silky black hair and shiny brown eyes with a smile that would knock you off your feet and speaking of feet, hers were a size 6, a pair of size 6 high arched feet that were smooth, with no sign of callous, but Michelle didnt go for pedicures every week to keep them looking flawless, one time she did last year.

(flashback)

she sat on the chair very tense and nervous, a female who would be working on Michelles feet could tell she was a first timer so she smiled warmly

first time?

She asked as she was getting the tools ready, Michelle shook her head nervously

yes it is, this isnt really something I would normally do

well dont worry my love you are in good hands, the names Mandy by the way

Said Mandy kindly, Michelle was starting to feel a bit better as she slowly slumped down onto the chair.

ok if you would just like to pop your feet in this foot bath for me then well
get started

Said Mandy as she pointed to the footbath , Michelle slowly put her bare feet in the foot bath and tried to relax. Mandy then switched on the bubbles and told Michelle to just take some deep breaths, but Michelle couldnt relax her body tensed up as the bubbles tickled her feet, Mandy had a scrub brush in one hand and lifted Michelles right foot with the other hand and placed it on the towel on her lap. She could tell that there was going to be a reaction to this

ready, ok then here we go

Said Mandy as she began to scrub Michelles foot, Michelle yelped very loudly and quickly removed her foot from Mandys lap, all heads of the spar turned to face Michelle as they wondered why she yelped so loudly, Michelle felt so embarrassed

Im really sorry, its just that my feet are really sensitive to touch

Said Michelle quietly, Mandy raised an eyebrow and grinned ear to ear at Michelle

oh you mean these little feet

Said Mandy teasingly as she started to scrub both of Michelles feet, she put Michelles ankles in an arm lock so that she couldnt get away, Michelle screamed and tried to pull her feet away but she couldnt, she began to laugh helplessly hard.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT PLEASE THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA ISNT PROFESSIONAL AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH PLEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT TICKLES

Michelle then fell out of her chair and everyone laughed at her, she had never been so embarrassed in the whole of her life

oh Im sorry did that tickle

Teased Mandy who was now feeling good about herself, Michelle shot up and began to shout angrily

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU, I WILL BE TALKING TO THE POLICE ABOUT THIS

Mandy just laughed evilly at Michelle

oh yeah good idea, tell the police that you were tickled during a pedicure, Im sure its a serious crime, just think as soon as you tell them they will rush over here faster than you can say ticklish feet 

Michelles face suddenly went red, she put on her shoes and stomped out the door like a child.
She never went back to any spa since that day and she planned never to go againever.

(flashback finished)

Jake was waiting for the anime Bleach to come on, he liked Bleach even at 29 years old.

hey Michelle, grab me a beer will you, Bleach is on

Said Jake as he pointed towards the fridge, Michelle saw her ars

ok thats it Jake, this is my house and I am sick to death of you coming in here and parking your ars on my furniture and watching stupid cartoons

Shouted Michelle angrily, Jake scoffed and shook his head

for goodness sake Michelle, Bleach is an anime not a cartoon, my god dont you women know anything

Said Jake trying to make his girlfriend sound stupid, Michelle clenched her fists tightly and gritted her teeth, she couldnt believe the way that her boyfriend was treating her

ANIME, CARTOON, THERES NO BLOODY DIFFERENCE, ONLY LITTLE PETHETIC CHILDREN LIKE YOU SIT DOWN AND WATCH THIS BULLOCKS

Shouted Michelle and threw a cushion at Jakes head

DONT YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME MICHELLE, just remember, men are superior and women are inferior, women are weak in body and in mind

yelled Jake while standing up as he prepared to get his point across

us women are just as superior as you so call men, if not more, we are stronger in body and mind than you dumbasses are and will ever be

Jake just laughed at her

what the hell are you laughing at

Shouted Michelle nervously, she didnt like it when someone laughed at her, it
made her feel very nervous

oh please Michelle I could make your body go weak in seconds

He boasted

no you couldnt, just get the hell out of my house

Shouted Michelle in a panic, Jake slowly walked towards Michelle as she slowly backed away

oh yes I can

Said Jake and grabbed her waist with both hands and began to tickle her, she fell backwards onto the sofa, but Jakes hands followed and continued the tickle attack, Michelles legs kicked violently as she tried to escape, but she couldnt, she could only laugh hysterically

hahahahahahhahahahahahaha Jake you ars hole stahahahahahahap tickling mehehehehehehehehehe

Jakes hands went up and down from the hips to the ribs and from the ribs to the hips, Michelles arms were free but she couldnt push him off since he was too strong, her eyes all ready began to get teary.

see I told you I could weaken you, now say women are inferior, go on say it and Ill stop

It was true, she was weak at this point, he knew that this was the best way to get her since she was very ticklish

OK OK HAHHAHAHAHA WOMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEN ARE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA INFEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHERIHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA WOMEN ARE INFERIOR HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OK I SAID IT NOW STAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEASE

Jake finally stopped and got off Michelle, who was really pissed now

YOU FUCKING JERK, WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT, YOU KNOW I CANT TAKE IT

She shouted as she slowly stood up, she nearly fell over herself as she felt a little light headed, Jake smiled evilly and said

I know, thats why I do it

Michelle removed her high heel shoe and raised it above her head

IF YOU DONT LEAVE MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW I WILL STAB YOUR EYE WITH THE HEEL OF MY SHOE

She threatened

oh fine then Im going, I know when Im not wanted

He moaned as he opened the front door and slammed it shut as he left, Michelle took some deep breaths and took a glance at the TV, she was suddenly startled as she thought that two of the characters from Bleach were actually looking at her, she rubbed her eyes and then the characters were back to normal

oh god I must be losing it

She said to herself, the two characters from Bleach were Ichigo and Rukia, they looked like they were discussing something as far as Michelle could tell, she still couldnt believe what an ars wipe her boyfriend or x boyfriend was.

that jerk, I cant believe he attacked me like that

She cried to herself, she looked at the TV screen again and Ichigo and Rukia were staring at Michelle with evil grins, Michelle screamed and ran to the TV to switch it off in total panic, she began to breath heavily

what the hells wrong with me

She screamed as she clenched her head and ran her fingers threw her hair through stress, suddenly the TV switched itself back on and it was Ichigo and Rukia continuously staring at her with evil grins again

NOOOOOOOO GO AWAY

She screamed as she yanked the TV plug out of the mains socket, the TV went off again, Michelle crouched down on the floor and began to cry as the TV turned on again with Ichigo and Rukia, only this time they spoke

Michelle, there is no point trying to get rid of us, were not going anywhere

Said Rukia in a creepy voice, Michelle quickly backed away from the TV in total shock

no, no your not real, this is all in my head

She said calmly to herself while covering her eyes

oh no, but this is very real Michelle

Said Ichigo as he laughed

NO YOUR NOT REAL YOU ARE CARTOON CHARACTERS, YOU ARE NOT REAL YOU CANT BE REAL, IM DREAMING I AM DREAMING, WAKE UP MICHELLE WAKE UP NOW YOU STUPID WOMAN

Shouted Michelle at herself

ok then, I guess we will have to convince you through tickling

Said Rukia with a creepy smile, Michelle ran backwards into the kitchen, she then got out a glass, filled it with cold water and threw it over her head, when she came back in she realised that the characters were still there. Did they just say they would convince her through tickling, what sort of sick minded people were these anime characters

what is with people and tickling, its like everywhere you go its, tickle this and tickle that, just get screwed the pair of you

Said Michelle angrily, but then she suddenly realised something

just hang on a cotton picking minute here, you two cant touch me, because Im here and youre a cartoon character who happens to be on TV

She said in realisation, but suddenly felt very scared and nervous again when Ichigo and Rukia laughed evilly to each other

oh but how wrong you are

Said Ichigo, then suddenly the whole room went white. 10 seconds later when Michelle could see again she realised that Ichigo and Rukia were standing right in front of her, her eyes popped wide open as she began to point and stutter

yo..yo..you bubut how didid you ge..get out

oh but we didnt get out

Said Rukia, suddenly Michelle looked at her own hands, she saw that they were very colourful, Rukia passed her a mirror and when Michelle looked at her reflection she screamed an ear piercing scream, she was now an anime character on TV. She looked the same but much more colourful, her eyes were much bigger and her hair was just like, well anime hair I guess, the clothes she was wearing were denim shorts along with a white tank top, she wasnt wearing her high heels anymore so she was barefooted.

oh my fucking Jesus, Im a cartoon character, Im a FUCKING CARTOON CHARACTER

She screamed, Michelle couldnt believe what had just happened

you are not a cartoon character, you are an anime character, and may I say I pretty fine looking one two

Said Ichigo while nodding his head with approval

shut the hell up, get me out of here or else

Threatened Michelle, Ichigo looked at Rukia as they both smiled and slowly walked towards the terrified girl, who instantly started to beg

oh please dont do anything rash, just please Im begging you let me out of here

Oh yeah I should probably tell you the set of Bleach, it is actually in an old warehouse filled with all kinds of things, like tables, chairs, doors and boxes of junk. Rukia suddenly out of the blue leaped on top of Michelle who struggled to get Rukia off her, they both forced Michelle on the table and laid her down, Ichigo kept her restrained as Rukia took out 2 pairs of handcuffs, then she attached one end of the handcuff to one end of the table leg and attached the other end of the handcuff to Michelles wrist, Rukia used the same method for the other wrist and the two ankles, Michelle was now totally a vunerable x, she tried to pull her arms down but she couldnt, fear was now in her eyes.

as you were saying, were not real, well guess what baby, this is more real than you could ever imagine

Mocked Rukia, Michelle was so scared now, she knew what was going to happen to her and in this position then, well it cant be good for her then can it?

so is the poor little anime character ticklish then

Cooed Rukia as she went to the foot side of the table, Ichigo stood back and decided to watch the show for a little while, Michelle suddenly got cold shivers up and down her spine as Rukia mentioned the word ticklish, Michelle hated that word and being as beautiful as she was she heard it quite often from people, especially men.

oh please dont tickle me, not like this please Ill die I swear to god I will

Begged Michelle, Rukia laughed at the fact that she was begging before the tickling had even started

you wont die, however you may pass out a few times

Said Rukia and started to gently squeeze Michelles little toe and moved to the other, then the other, until Rukia got to the big toe, she slowly and gently twisted and turned the toes, one by one, Michelle was laughing and squealing uncontrollably as her back arched off the table

OH NO NAHAHAHAHAT MY TOES PLEHEHEHEHEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAA STAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE

Begged Michelle, Rukia was shocked, she never would of thought that a human would be as ticklish as this, she then started to wiggle her fingers up and down the soles of Michelles feet, Ichigo was loving every second of this, being a soul reaper can be quite depressing sometimes, so its nice that something like this can happen.

oh does that tickle aw look at the poor wittle thing she cant take a little bit of tickling, coochie coochie coo

Teased Rukia as she continued to tickle Michelles feet. Michelle was in her own personal hell, the laughter continuously poured out of her mouth like a full blown waterfall as Rukias fingers tickled her so much, Michelles whole body was pounding wildly up and down on the table as she tried so desperately hard to ignore the tickling sensations upon her bare soles. Rukia started to rake her nails up and down Michelles highly sensitive feet, from heel to toe on both feet at the same time, Michelles feet wiggled wildly but Rukia had no problems keeping up with the them. Roars of screams and laughter filled the whole warehouse as this technique proved to be worse. Michelles eyes filled with tears that slowly ran down her cheeks and down the front and side of her neck, she had never been restrained and tickle tortured before, she always thought that tickling alone was the worst thing that could happen to her but she was wrong, but what she doesnt realise is that the tickling had only just begun.

aww look Ichigo shes crying in ticklish laughter, poor girl, so you dont like my nails, because my nails like you, my nails love making you laugh, scream and squirm in ticklish agony

Rukia evilly teased as she gently raked her nails under Michelles toes

NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAA NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAT PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE OH GOD STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP IT OH NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS TORTURE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TAHAHAHAHAHAHATHAHAHAHAHAHRE

Laughed Michelle hysterically, she tried to scrunch her toes to avoid the tickling fingers, but then Ichigo came forward and said with an evil grin

would you like some help with these pretty feet

Rukia nodded yes

yes Ichigo that would be good

And with that Ichigo pulled Michelles toes back so that Rukia could relentlessly attack them. Michelle felt like she was losing herself, what a disaster for her, now that Ichigo had made her toes and Michelle feel 100 time more totally vunerable, she felt like she was going to die any second.
10 minutes later Rukia has not moved from these cute little toes, Michelles laughter had become wheezy as she was finding it hard to breath and laugh at the same time, then finally Rukia decided to stop for a minute and Ichigo let go of her toes, Michelles whole body quickly slumped back down on the table as she desperately tried to get as much air back in her lungs as possible. Rukia and Ichigo laughed evilly at her

you are one ticklish girl, were so glad we found you and now we are going to tickle you some more

Said Rukia and walked towards Michelles legs, the exhausted woman tensed every single muscle in her body and closed her eyes tightly as she terrifyingly waited for the dreaded tickle torture to continue

hey Ichigo , do you think her legs are ticklish, I know mine are

Laughed Rukia

oh I dont know lets give it try and see what reaction we get

Said Ichigo, but they both knew that there was going to be a reaction, a girl as ticklish as this has to be ticklish on every inch of her body.

please Rukia, please Ichigo, dont tickle me anymore Im begging you please let me go please, I cant take it

Cried Michelle

hmm what do you think Rukia should we let her go

Teased Ichigo, Rukia played along

oh gee, I dont know, I seriously need to think about this.I DONT THINKS SO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shouted Rukia and began to squeeze the top of Michelles legs mercilessly and Ichigo gently massaged the knee caps, Michelle let out along belly laugh as her head pounded on the table

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASTARDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TICKLING MY LEGS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DONT LIKE IT HAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAHHEHE NO STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP

Laughed Michelle, she knew her legs were ticklish, but not this ticklish, it is absolutely amazing the amount of changes in you body when it comes to the nervous system, especially when youre tied up like Michelle. Michelle really didnt think she could hate anime characters anymore than what she does now, in fact if this dreaded torture ever ends she will fear them for all eternity. Rukia and Ichigo were having the absolute time of the lives, making this woman grow weak with laughter proves to be very exhilarating.

does this tickle, does this tickle, kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy coo

Teased Rukia as she scrabbled her fingers in and out of her inner thighs and Ichigo slid his fingers up and down, in and out and round and around behind the knees, Michelle now went into a stage of silent laughter, that was it, if they both keep this method up then she was in no position to beg for them to stop. Her whole body violently shook, her head twisted this way and that as her mouth remained open but with no sound, her eyes clamped shut as floods of tears flowed out and trickled down her face. Rukia and Ichigo could very well tell that Michelle was in agony, but did they care, absolutely not, they were not about to stop just because she seems to be suffering a great deal more with this spot.

hey we should do more of this in the upcoming series

Said Rukia with excitement, Ichigo couldnt agree more, tickle torturing anime girls, that would be fun.

what do you think Michelle, tickle torture in the new series of Bleach, would that be great or would that be great

Asked Rukia knowing very well that Michelle couldnt answer through being put through the torturing herself. It has now been a total of 30 minutes and they were still working on the legs, oh but dont worry they plan to do a lot more exploring with this fascinating sensitive body, Michelles volume started to rise again as Rukia began to gently pinch the knee caps and Ichigo ran and slid all of his fingers up and down the tops of her legs, from the knees to the inner thighs. She took this opportunity to beg with her life

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEASE ILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA PLEASE WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT DO YOU WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANT HAHAHHAHAHHA I DONT WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHANT TO BEHEHEHEHHEHEHE TICKLED ANYMORE

Laughed Michelle, well what a waste of a question, because there is nothing that these two want other than to continue the tickle torture, this poor ticklish female is not going to get out of this one so easily

the only thing we want Michelle is to tickle your cute body, and plus there is a lesson that us anime characters want to teach you and that lesson is, that there is a difference between cartoon and anime and until me and Ichigo fully believe that you realise this then the tickling will stop and we will let you go

Said Rukia as she continued the tickle attack on Michelles legs, Michelle quickly replied of course

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OK OK OK HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAA PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP TICKLING MEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE I SAID I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE

Begged Michelle, Rukia and Ichigo were not convinced so they did not stop

you know what Michelle youre a liar and for that you need to be punished

Said Ichigo evilly as he stopped tickling Michelles legs, but Rukia still continued the leg attack, he walked towards the helpless girls upper body and stared at her tummy, the tank top lifted up just below her lower ribs due to her stretched arms, he was impressed by the way it looked

what a nice tummy you have here, mind if I feel it

Said Ichigo as he glided his fingers around her tummy, Michelle yelped so loudly as she threw her head forward

so soft too

He said as he continued gliding his fingers across the ticklish tummy

NNNNNAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT MY TUMMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEASE NAHAHAHAHAHAT MY TUMMEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE IT TICKLES TOO MUCH

Cried Michelle as she threw her head back down again, she felt so helpless and weak, Rukia wanted to join in on the upper body too, so she stopped torturing the legs and walked towards the ribs, she menacingly wiggled her fingers in front of Michelles face and then lowered her fingers and hovered them over Michelles ribs

you know what the best thing is about ribs, the best thing about ribs is that in ways they remind you of a piano and when a piano is in the room you just have to play it like this

Said Rukia and began to tickle the ribs of this poor human being. Michelle started to laugh unbelievably hard, her tummy and her ribs were so ticklish and they were being tormented at the same time, her whole body would normally be thrashing right now but she was so weak.

Meanwhile back in the real world Jake was on his way back to Michelles house to apologise for what he did. He knocked on the door and waited for an answer, but there was no answer

come on babe, I know your in there, I wanted to apologise thats all, please

Said Jake softly, but still no answer, Jake wondered if she locked the door as he went to turn the door knob, but she didnt, so he opened the door and let himself in. when he walked in the room he saw the TV, he looked with confusion

I dont remember this scene in Bleach. WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE

He shouted happily at the TV, he then noticed the girl who was being tortured

hmm that kinda looks like Michelle, hahahaha how ironic that would be if it was

Laughed Jake to himself. The characters from Bleach couldnt see or hear Jake, neither could Michelle, he sat back and enjoyed the show.

PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE STAHAHHAHAHAHAP I SWEAR I KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEN ANIME HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAND CARTOON HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I PROMISE HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE PLEHEHEHHEHEHEHEASE NAHAHAHAHA MORE

Begged Michelle, Rukia and Ichigo knew that she was telling the truth but they wanted to continue just a bit longer to be on the safe side ;)
Jakes mouth dropped open from shock

oh my god, that really is Michelle, how the hell did she get in there, hmm I should probably find a way to help her but then who would want to spoil such a good scene

Jake said to himself and relaxed back down on the sofa.
Ichigo stuck his finger inside Michelles bellybutton and Rukia ruthlessly attacked the underarms, sound of high pitch squeals filled the room and then an uncontrollable laughing fit, Jake was enjoying every minute of this show.

hahahaha look at this weak little human, cant take this huh, cant take these tickles hey hahahahahaha tickle tickle tickle

Teased Rukia so cruelly as she galloped her fingers over the smooth hairless underarms, finally after 20 minutes Michelle suddenly passed out.
So many hours later she woke up and found that she was lying in her own bed, she was not tied up. She quickly checked herself out and happily realised she was still human

it was just a nightmare, oh thank god

She said as she took deep breaths

oh but thats were your wrong

Said a voice, Michelle quickly shot up and saw Ichigo and Rukia in the room,
they were now human, for now anyway, they both walked towards the bed and wiggled there fingers

I believe that we still have some unfinished tickling to attend to

Laughed Ichigo evilly

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The end

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back