• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Reformatory (FF/M Intense)

Feather_Flip

The Reformatory

By Feather Flip

Mistress Lacey sat behind her desk reading the file she had been handed. Shawn sat in front of her and all her could think about was how hot this woman was. Mistress Lacey was almost 6 feet tall, and even though her blonde hair was tied tight in a bun and her business suit and reading glasses gave her the impression of a librarian, Shawn could not help but stare at her. The subtle odor of French perfume seemed to be the only betrayal of femininity she allowed herself.

Finally she looked up. “Two DUI’s in less than a month.” She said as she closed the file and shook her head disapprovingly. “You frat boys have no respect for the community. I can see why you were sent to us.”

That was true. Shawn had been celebrating the end of the semester and had been caught twice leaving a campus party and getting into his car. The judge had given him a choice: spend the summer vacation in the county jail or enroll in a weekend behavior course at The Reformatory. He had no idea what The Reformatory was but the decision was a no brainer. He’d take a weekend bullshit course over 3 months in jail any day.

“You think this will be a walk in the park, don’t you Shawn?” Mistress Lacey spoke sternly. “You think this is some slap on the wrist punishment.” She took off her glasses and looked him in the eye. “Well, I assure you that we take our courses very serious and our students quickly learn to take them serious too.”

She produced a paper and handed him a pen. “Sign here. This is a document from the court stating that you have agreed to complete a three day course at The Reformatory. Once you sign it, you are in our custody for the duration. Failure to comply with any instruction issued to you will be regarded as a breach of contract and you will find yourself back before the judge.

Shawn signed the document, unfazed by the stern tone that this hot woman was talking to him in.

Mistress Lacey took back the signed paper and placed it in the file. “According to this report, you are in excellent physical condition. Is that correct?”

“Yes I play varsity…” Shawn began.

“Yes Maam, Shawn” She corrected. “You will address all course instructors with the respect they have earned.”

Shawn sighed. “Yes Maam. I workout daily and run varsity track.”

Mistress Lacey looked him over. Shawn had a very muscular physique for a 22 year old. But like most college jocks he was naïve and stupid.

“Very well, we have selected a course curriculum for you.” She got up from behind the desk and motioned for Shawn to follow her.

“What exactly is the curriculum?” Shawn asked as they walked down the hallway.

“You needn’t worry about that right now. Your only concern is to obey my every instruction. And another thing Shawn, during your stay here you will address me as Mistress Lacey. I will be supervising your course work and I have no tolerance for disrespect.”

This was getting old, Shawn thought to himself. This bitch isn’t going to lay down her role. This weekend was really going to suck.

They stopped at a locked door. Mistress Lacey inserted a key and turned on the lights as they entered. She locked the door behind her. They were in a dressing room with benches and lockers. There was another door at the far end of the room.

Mistress Lacey pulled open a drawer and pulled out a black silk thong. “This should fit you fine. Remove all your clothes and get into this. Choose a locker to store your belongings.”

“You’ve got to be joking!” Shawn said incredulously. There is no way I’m putting this on.”

Mistress Lacey had moved to the inner door but stopped and quickly turned around.

“Shawn you will follow every instruction I give you without hesitation!” She watched as Shawn shrugged and began looking for a spare locker.

“When you are properly attired you may join me in this room” she said as she entered and closed the door.

“What the hell have I gotten myself into?” Shawn mumbled to himself. This must be a humiliation test. He removed his shirt and stared in the mirror on the wall. “But I’ve got nothing to be ashamed of” he thought, staring at his well toned abs. He made a decision. He would go through with whatever awaited him but there was no way he was going to take any more shit from this repressed power hungry librarian. Maybe he could turn the tables, he thought to himself. Maybe all this bitch needs is a night of incredible sex, which he doubted she ever had.

Shawn entered the room confidently. It was bare except for several chairs and a large padded massage table. Next to it was a tray on wheels that contained an assortment of bondage restraints. Mistress Lacey was busy sorting through them when she looked up at Shawn.

“You have an excellent body.” She remarked as she eyed him. “Turn around.”

He did slowly, making sure she got a good look at his perfect ass.

“Your commitment to your health will serve you well in here. Now, lie on the table. Face up.”

Shawn did. The surface of the table was curved upward so his back was arched up as he lay down.

Mistress Lacey began tying leg restraints to him. “Your course involves sensory overload. And it is important that you be completely immobilized during it.” Shawn looked pensively at her. “It is for your own safety as well as mine.” She eyeballed him with a look that said “Don’t screw with me.”

Shawn shrugged. Actually this all seemed curiously erotic and kinky to him. He passively allowed his legs to be fastened to each side of the table and his arms were fastened at the head of the table. The bondage was tight. As Mistress Lacey attached additional straps to his thighs and arms, just below the elbows, he tugged at the restraints. They held him tight. The curvature of the table was designed to arch his ribcage outwards and the extreme way in which he was stretched made him feel completely vulnerable.

“We call this 8 point restraint, Shawn. There’s no way you can get out of it. Now if you’ll excuse me I need to prepare myself. Don’t go anywhere.” She smiled as she walked out of the room, closing the door behind her.

Shawn lay nearly naked, stretched out tight and strapped to the table in inescapable bondage. He tested his bonds again but he could barely even move. He felt somewhat ridiculous and tried to imagine what any of this had to do with a behavior course. He finally decided that she was going to try and frighten him somehow, but Shawn felt very confident against this mousey woman who had no real power over him accept the threat of jail.

A few moments passed and then the door opened. Shawn turned his head and was shocked to see Mistress Lacey walking in wearing only a red satin thong. He felt his cock getting hard as he stared at her gorgeous body, her long shapely legs, her beautiful breasts, her inviting smile; she had even taken her hair down.

What had she called this course? Sensory overload? Well this was certainly blowing his senses. Mistress Lacey turned and closed and locked the door. Shawn was too busy staring at her beautiful ass; too busy fantasizing about lustful pleasures to really appreciate the reality of his predicament.

Still smiling, Mistress Lacey walked up to Shawn and put one of her hands on his leg. She caressed his leg, moving up his thigh and then over the rather large bulge in his thong. He gasped in sudden pleasure.

“My, my. Someone is certainly excited!” Mistress Lacey said playfully as she continued to rub and gently squeeze his cock. “Do you like that my naughty little boy?”

“Oh God. It feels so good!” Shawn gasped. This really was blowing his mind. If this was his punishment, to be teased by a beautiful woman then…..

Her hands moved up and caressed his stomach. Shawn felt her lightly scratching his nipples, which caused him to squirm with delight. He lifted his head and for the first time Shawn realized that she had very long, well manicured fingernails and that they were painted bright red.

Mistress Lacey gave him a sexy smile and continued to talk in a playful voice. “You’re not ticklish are you?” she asked as she lightly ran her nails across his chest causing him to giggle like a boy.

Shawn’s mind was blown; he was still lost in erotic fantasies where this beautiful but probably sex starved woman was going to use him as a play toy.

Mistress Lacey brought her other hand into play and gently ran her nails up his thighs to his stomach. Shawn squirmed and giggled some more. This was erotic as hell!

“Oh you are very ticklish! This is wonderful; this is absolutely, positively wonderful. Here I have a hot ticklish guy in a thong, tied up and helpless.” She giggled and met his gaze. Shall I tell you now about the course you are about to take?”

“Yes maam.” Shawn submissively moaned.

Mistress Lacey began to walk around the table, the palm of her right hand slowly caressing various body parts as she moved. Her touch was exquisite, electric and Shawn savored every second of sensations. “Well there are several variations of the sensory overload treatment. I can see that I’ve got you all hot and bothered, but that’s the state I needed to get you in before the course begins. Given your arrogance and disregard for public safety, I’ve decided to give you an experience that you will never, ever forget. Maybe it will help mend your ways, maybe it won’t. But this course will stand between everything in your life that follows. I guarantee that you will never forget these three days.”

She ran her hand slowly and skillfully across his throbbing cock again and then looked him in the eyes.

“Shawn you are about to undergo a course in Extreme Tickle Torture.” All the playfulness left her voice and her expression turned ice cold.

Shawn’s heart skipped a beat.

Extreme Tickle Torture. Extreme.

Fuck. Shawn knew how extremely, out of control ticklish he was and he had allowed himself to be completely immobilized with all his ticklish terror spots exposed and vulnerable. Holy fuck!

“No she’s bluffing.” Shawn thought. There’s no way in hell that this woman would tickle torture him. That was assault. She was trying to scare him. She was scaring him. It was working!

Shawn jerked futilely at his bonds. “Untie me you bitch.” Shawn tried to sound threatening but there was an unavoidable tremor in his speech. “I’ll take my chances in jail than put up with your bulshit mind games.”

“Learn the rules Shawn. Sink or swim. I own your ass for the weekend. Perhaps you failed to read that clause in the contract you signed. The one that is visible only with an electron microscope and a virus filter. You signed yourself away to us this weekend. I have complete power of attorney over your ticklish body.” Mistress Lacey seemed to become more powerful with each word she spoke. The librarian had shed her skin and standing over him now was a powerful dominatrix.

“You see Shawn,” she began as she circled the table again, her eyes never leaving his, “Tickling is one of my greatest joys and I am deliciously skilled at it. My long natural nails are going to drive you completely insane!”

Shawn began to understand that this woman was not bluffing. He tried to struggle but that was useless.

”What can anticipate after enrolling in the extreme tickle torture course? Being completely immobilized. Which you are. Being stripped down. Which you are. I have complete access to all of your ticklish areas.”

She smiled again. Shawn could feel his heart racing.

“And finally, most importantly, what you can expect from a course in extreme tickle torture is being tickled until I am completely satisfied.”

She continued circling the table like a hungry predator descending on its prey. “I have broken people to where they are only a heap on the floor and I am skilled at keeping a person’s body from “numbing” out.”

“Now where shall we start?”

“Please, oh please god, don’t do this!” Shawn was trembling with pure, raw terror.

“Sensory overload. Extreme tickle torture. How about your sides? Let us begin with your sides.”

“Not my sides!” Shawn screamed.

“And why not your sides?” Mistress Lacey asked innocently as she brought both her hands to his ribcage, which was heaving up and down as he breathed in fear.

“My sides are so bad. They are so ticklish! Please! Don’t do this. Please I’m begging you!”

Using her long fingernails, Mistress Lacey began to expertly tickle Shawn’s sides, just above the hip bone. Shawn went bananas.

“OH GOD!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOOOOPPPP!!! OH SHIT HAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T HAHAHA STAND IT!!!! AH GOD STOOOOP!”

Shawn tried, oh he tried so hard to break free but he was stuck, he could even squirm or buck. All he could do was lie there and take it.

The tickling was unbearable. Slowly Mistress Lacey’s tickling nails moved up his sides a little bit and lingered on a particularly sensitive area for about half a minute before returning to the original spot.

“STOOOP OH GOD OH GOD IT’S GOT TO HAHAHAHAHAHA STOP! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP! HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!”

Next Mistress Lacey moved her tickling fingers up his sides almost to his exposed armpits and lingered for another half a minute. Shawn’s screams of tortured laughter reached a much higher pitch. Then Mistress Lacey began to quickly move back down his sides, tickling non-stop. Then up and then down and then up and then down.

Shawn was frantic, laughing uncontrollably and shaking his head violently. It tickled so much! He felt he was losing his mind and his pleas for mercy became all the more urgent.

“I CAN’T TAKE THIS!!! OHHHH HAHAHAHAH NOOOOOO! STOOOOP!!!!! I BEG YOU HAHAHA HEEE OH GOD STOP!”

Abruptly the tickling stopped. Shawn lay there gasping for air. Already a layer of sweat had formed across his helpless quivering body.

Mistress Lacey looked down at him without expression.

“Before I begin tickling your ribs again, in earnest this time…”

“IN EARNEST!” Shawn thought, his level of terror leapfrogging to higher levels.

“There are a few things we need to get straight.” She looked him in the eyes. “This room is soundproofed so feel free to make as much noise as you feel that you need to make. And if I do my job right, which I assure you I will, you are going to be making more noise than you ever have in your life.” She smiled.

“Oh God! Please don’t do this to me. Please! Untie me! I beg you! I can’t stand being tickled!” Shawn pleaded, still gasping for air.

“I know you can’t stand being tickled.” Mistress Lacey said in a soothing voice. “But the whole purpose of the sensory overload curriculum is to create an impression upon you which you will hold the rest of your life. Now it is my job to make the tickling as intense and unbearable as I can.” Shawn’s eyes widened with panic. “Mentally you won’t be able to take it for very long and it you will most likely continue to beg me to stop. You’ll be desperate for the tickling to stop. You will make promises you can not keep. You will offer me things you cannot possibly afford.” Mistress Lacey leaned over Shawn’s stretched out body. Her face was inches away from his. Shawn could smell her exquisite perfume and felt himself getting aroused again. “I encourage you to beg. In fact I find it quite erotic when a student begs for mercy. But understand this Shawn. You are powerless to make me stop. And I will not stop until I am completely satisfied. Understand?”

“Oh God, Please don’t do this… PLEASE!!!” Shawn had never felt so desperate. Helpless as he was and defenseless and he had no doubt that this beautiful woman was going to do exactly what she claimed. His head was spinning. This was his worst nightmare come alive.

“The one thing I will not tolerate is cursing. You can laugh and beg as hard and as loud as you want, but if your language turns foul you will only make me angry. And I never become satisfied while I’m angry. Do I make myself perfectly clear?”

With that she pulled back from his face and placed one hand on each side of Shawn’s taut ribcage. She stretched her fingers, the nails ready to dig in.

“And now Shawn, I’m ready to listen to your ticklish laughter.”

Mistress Lacey began digging her nails into Shawn’s ticklish sides, pinching as she moved up and down his ribcage. She had a certain skill at diagnosing his most devastating spots. While Shawn was howling with laughter, every so often Shawn would shriek and his body would spasm when she pinched in a particular area. She made a mental note of such spots and after a few minutes more of constant tickling movements, she returned to the worst spots and lingered there, pinching and squeezing a solitary area of his ribcage. The upward curvature of the table arched his body in such a way that she could really get a grip on the undersides of his ribs. She knew that each tickling squeeze was penetrating deeply into his flesh and muscles, producing the most profound tickling sensations imaginable.

Shawn screamed with hysterical laughter. His eyes were screwed shut and his face was contorted with the most terrified of expressions. Never in his life had he experienced such intense sensations. He screamed and laughed and begged non-stop for mercy. He shook with frenzied hysteria as Mistress Lacey squeezed and pinched an unbearable terror spot only to then move to a much more ticklish area and the whole process of mind blowing hysteria started anew. Shawn was frantic to jump out of his skin. He couldn’t imagine a worse form of torture. The tickling made him incoherent in thought. He alternated between long fits of uncontrollable, insane laughter, screaming at the top of his lungs and garbled, incoherent pleas for her to stop. He tried desperately to distract himself from the relentless, maddening tickle torture but the sensations were too intense, too powerfully overwhelming. And the tickling went on and on and on and every second of it was absolutely unbearable. In an effort to take things up a notch, Mistress Lacey positioned her hands so that four fingers of each hand were spread out on the underside of Shawn’s ribcage. As the nails began to tickle her thumbs dug deeply into the flesh of his stomach, kneading about and once again Shawn was thrown into ticklish hysteria. This new technique was far worse than anything that had come before and he howled with wild abandon.

“OH GOD!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP HAHHHAH STOP! PLEASE STOP OhPLEASESTOP I CAN’T HAHAHAHA OH GOD HAHAHAHA STAND IT! STOOOOPPPPPPPP!

After another 15 LONG minutes of uninterrupted rib tickling Mistress Lacey stopped. Shawn was a train wreck. He was giggling and moaning and gasping for air. Mistress Lacey took a step back from the table. She surveyed him with the look of a skilled surgeon who had just completed the first step in a delicate operation. Pleased with what she saw Mistress Lacey moved to an intercom near the door and pressed the button.

“Mistress Chi would you please join me in room 237?”

Shawn continued to lie on the table, exhausted, broken, defeated. Mistress Lacey brought him a bottle of ice cold water with a straw. She gingerly held his head up while he gulped.

“Not so fast Shawn.” She cautioned. “You don’t want to throw up. Take long but slow sips. Don’t worry. Take the time you need. You must be hydrated.”

When Shawn had finished the large bottle of water Mistress Lacey inspected his restraints. Despite everything he had been through, he had not managed to weaken their hold on him and she found adjustment to be unnecessary.

There was a knock at the door. Mistress Lacey walked over and unlocked it and a tall brunette Asian lady, also topless, entered. Mistress Lacey immediately relocked the door and returned to Shawn. He was calmer. Once again she began to caress his body, gently massaging his aching muscles before returning her attention to his still erect cock, which had never wavered throughout the whole torturous ordeal. Shawn tried to relax and enjoy the sensations. They were electric.

“Shawn, meet Mistress Chi.” Mistress Chi nodded silently at Shawn and raised hr hand. Shawn saw that she too had extremely long fingernails.

“As you know, Shawn is undergoing a course in extreme tickle torture.”

Shawn groaned in terror. It isn’t finished????” He panicked.

“He is proving to be an admirable student but I’m afraid we are running behind schedule. I still have an awful lot of work to do on his upper body and I haven’t even started on his feet.”

“I’d be more than delighted to assist you Mistress.” Chi stepped in. You can continue your work and I’ll begin the course study on his feet.” Mistress Chi picked up one of the chairs and move directly behind Shawn’s feet. She sat down, eye level with his sensitive soles.

"So how are you holding up Shawn?” Mistress Lacey asked in an absurd tone.

“Oh god, please, I can’t take another second of this. God I should have chosen jail!”

“Maybe you should have. Certainly the 3 months in county would seem to pass much quicker than your weekend stay with us. And pretty soon minutes are going to seem like months to you.” She paused reflectively and continued. “But I think you are going to learn a much more important lesson through us than any amount of jail time could afford. Maybe. We still have an awful lot of work to do. You may begin Mistress Chi.”

Mistress Chi began to expertly rake her long nails across the bottoms of Shawn’s immobilized feet. The sensations shot through his body into his brain and as her tickling fingers began to go to work on his delicate feet Shawn erupted in a fresh round of frenzied laughter.

“OH GOD NOOOO NOT MY FEET NOT MY FEET! HAHAHAHA STOOOOOPPPPPPP!”

Mistress Lacey watched Mistress Chi worked fiendishly on Shawn’s feet and toes and arches for several minutes before turning her attention to Shawn’s tortured face. His whole body was shaking. “Yes” she thought, “This course is unbearable.” She walked to the head of the table and looked down at the screaming, hysterical, desperately writhing boy. “Yes there is still much work to be done” she mused as she began tickling his extremely sensitive armpits. Shawn’s laughter level rose to something louder and more terrifying than anything she had ever heard before. “A lot of work to do indeed” she thought as she tickled his pits while Mistress Chi continued with the feet.

Feather, that was a great story. I loved it. Thank you for the contribution.

excellent story, please continue. You stopped just as it was getting really good.

This is a wonderful story, Feather_Flip. Thank you for caring so much about your general quality of writing; I especially like the confidence and poise of Mistress Lacey.

I rather enjoyed the story as well. There is something undeniably sexy abut the atmoshpere you created for this story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back