• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Grocery shopping has never been so fun...(true)

tcrewme

TMF Expert
A little true quick tale that happened Wednesday at the Supermarket...
So I went to the supermarket to get a few quick items...hairbrush, baby oil, some rope..er wait I mean milk, eggs, fruit...

So I started down the first isle where the milk was when I notice this pretty much non-descript middle aged couple walking down the isle also, just chatting and shopping.
No big deal right so I go to grab the milk, when I hear that familiar squeal we all know and love. No dangit, the milk was not ticklish...the man had run his fingers up his wifes ribs, and her response was great, she said something about, "God, Jack don't you ever stop tickling!!" His response was equally priceless, he deadpanned, "No" and did it again..

Well, my walk to the other side of the supermaket to get the fruit took a lot more time than planned.
For the next oh half hour or so, Jack tickled his wife(?) for most of their journey through the store. The poor women could barely pick out items off the shelf. He would tickle her armpits, sides ribs, once bend down and tickled his wifes feet while she was ordering meat from the deli guy.
Once, I guess I was staring at a particularly long tickle in one isle and just he winked and I winked back, gave him a little thumbs up. He just smiled. I left shortly after that. She didn't seem to mind all that much, just squealed and twisted away, but didn't really complain.
Sometimes I think she was egging him on..
Umm, Jack, and I know you are out there, good work man, I really like the deli counter incident, the look on deli guys face was priceless.
Anyway, I just love grocery shopping...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back