• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Trade-off (F/M)

Garamonde

TMF Poster
(Comments welcome and appreciated... but please be nice, when it comes to writing tickle fiction I am a true amateur)

The Trade Off

Jessica was perfect. I don’t mean that in the sense that she is perfect, I mean she is perfect for me. She loves to satisfy my fetishes, she’s more than happy to pleasure me… there’s just one thing. Every time I insist on her dressing up sexy for me she gets to tie me up and tickle the hell out of me.

I was quite nervous, as this was my first time I have been tied up by a woman and tickled.
In walked Jessica through the door in a very low cut dress. This was part of a game she played with me… the longer I could go without using our “safety word”, the more clothes she would take off. She got on top of me, leaned over me and smiled wickedly.

“Are you ready to begin?”

I responded by staring at her cleavage… I knew that would get her mad and she did indeed

“You perv!” and she dug her fingers into my armpits driving me into hysterical fits of laughter

“I’m going to tickle the perv out of you boy!” She smiled and laughed as she straddled me. Even in the intense electrical sensations her probing did to me, between my blinking and thrashing about from laughter I could still look at her and enjoy the wonderful peeks at her boobs and her lingerie which had adjusted to show more off.

“just for that, I’m keeping my clothes on!!”

She raked her fingernails over my belly and over my flanks and armpits

:”AHHAHHHAH HAHHAA NO WEEEE HAHD ADEAL!!!”

“No no no Bad boy Not anymore!!!” She dug her beautiful soft nails into me deeper, which tickled like hell and also hurt a bit too. I struggled but the more I struggled the more intensely she worked me over.

After a while I was so tired I could barely laugh anymore. She finally decided she’d had enough fun and she took off her dress and I saw her in all her gartered glory… a black garterbelt with little red bows holding up natural colored stockings…. Dark black seams, the tiniest pair of panties allowed by law, and a very low cut bra. She shook her boobs back and forth in front of my face, and she must have know that really got my attention, because the next thing she said…

“I knew that would perk you up! Time for more tickling!!!”

“NOHAHAHHAHAHAHHHH!!!!!” I bucked as hard as I could but she concentrated her tickling on the muscles I was using most to try and break free so that I would be totally helpless and before I knew it I was out of breath again.

“hAhahah please sthahahahahaaop!!!!!”

After maybe 15 minutes or so she was still smiling but she got bored and got off me. She got up and made sure I watch as she left the room.

“I’ll give you a break for a couple of minutes then I will come back to tickle the perv out of you again.”

I thought it was cruel but honestly it was a small price to pay to see her dressed up just for me, that was the greatest thing in the world for me.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back