• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Torture F/M

ThatPercussionGuy

2nd Level Red Feather
Here's a story I wrote a while ago. Hope you like it.

My Torture

Cindy and Dave got home after a long, but fun evening. They started out having dinner at 7:00. Italian food was the choice of the night. They then decided to dance the food out of their system. Although Dave enjoys dancing, he will not win any medal in this lifetime for it. They had their share of drinks, but not enough to be bouncing off walls or anything. It got to be 12:30 a.m. The couple was starting to feel tired. Cindy though, wasn't nearly as tired as Dave, she had a plan for him when they got home. Something she's wanted to do for a long time. While sitting at the table, Cindy just sat there with a silly grin on her face. Dave knew this look. She always played some kind of practical joke when she looked like that. He wondered what it would be this time.

They got home, undressed and got into bed. Dave was sound asleep the moment his head hit the pillow.
Dave was having a good dream involving Cindy. They were at a park, having a picnic. Dave made a sarcastic remark at Cindy, she replied with an, "Oh yeah?!!" She came at him and started tickling his stomach. She then moved down and started tickling his already shoeless feet.
Dave suddenly awoke. His body knew that some wasn't right. He was tied up!!!! There was Cindy at the "foot" of the bed using her fire red long fingernails to tickle Dave's feet. His body realized it, "hahahahhaahahahahahha...what aaarree yyoouu ddooiiinngg??!!hahaahahaha."
"Something I've wanted to do for a long time hon.", still wiggling her fingers.
Dave was laughing uncontrollably now. His feet were the most hyper-ticklish part of his body. Cindy knew this and was taking advantage of it. Using her toungue between the toes, Dave screaming with laughter. She then lay down next to Dave. Her head was still at the end of the bed, tickling Dave's feet with her fingers. Her feet though were teasing his ribs and underarms, driving Dave into hysterics.
"CCCIIINNNNDDDYSSTTOOPPAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH"
"Not a chance. I'm gonna drive you insane!!!", Cindy said..smiling.
The tickling continued this way for another 15 minutes. You couldn't hear Dave's voice he was laughing so hard. Tears started streaming down his face.
Cindy stopped tickling to give Dave a break. She was enjoying herself thoroughly, but she didn't want to hurt him.
Cindy left the room, only to return a few moments later..with a feather. She sat next to Dave and said, "Let's try this for a while."
She began to make circles along his inner thighs. Dave started to giggle, this form of tickling tickled, but not to drive him into laughter. Cindy sensing this, started to run it over his knees. He began to laugh a little louder now. When she twirled it underneath his knees, she got the reaction she wanted. "HAAHAHHAHAHHAANOOOO NNOOTT TTHHEREEHAAHAHHAHA". Cindy was happy that she found another "hot spot". She tickled on and under both his knees for 10 minutes.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.", was all Dave could muster.
Cindy then jumped on the bed and landed on top of Dave..straddling him. She teased him by running the feather along his ears and under his chin.
"Cindy...you will pay for this!!" Dave yelled.
"I know, but I'll enjoy this for now. I can't believe how ticklish you are. Much more than I had imagined."
She began running the feather in his underarms, then down his sides. Dave continued his laughter, wondering if it will ever end. During the short breaks she gave him, he was thinking to himself that he was kinda enjoying this. He always wondered what it would be like to be bound and tickled. Cindy was torturing him, but was being gentle all the same. He just couldn't wait until he had his chance to do the same to her.
Cindy dropped the feather, "Ready Dave?" Uh-oh Dave thought. He now knew his upper body was going to be attacked be those sultry red fingernails.
She started by gently raking his underarms making Dave laugh, trying to buck her off. She then ran her fingers down along his chest, stopping at the bellybutton. She poked, probed and tickled there causing Dave to laugh out loud again, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSSSHHITTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA."
She wiggled all ten fingers around the bellybutton, causing Dave not to move..just laugh. She slid her fingers to his sides and began to dig and tickle there. She then slithered her fingers slowly up and down Dave's ribs. His body convulsing now, trying desperately to move, but to no avail. He could only laugh. His hyper-ticklish body was at the mercy of this tickle fiend and there was nothing he could do about it. She tickled this way for yet another 15 minutes. She then stopped and got off of him. She swaggered out of the room, turning around to Dave, winking, then kept walking.
She returned with a glass of water. She poured some into Dave's very dry mouth. He thanked her and began to beg with her to let him go.
"I will, but...those feet were so much fun!!!" She went to his feet again and started to tickle mercilessly once again. Dave's head thrashing back and forth laughing like he was earlier. Cindy sat there and explored every part of Dave's feet from heel to toe.
Cindy, now satisfied with the job, untied Dave. Dave sat there, breathing heavy barely able to move. "I'm sorry Dave. I've just always wanted to do that. I hope your not too mad at me?!"
"At first I was. As time went by though, I really started to enjoy it. I hope that when I tickle you that way you will be as forgiving."
She just smiled back, approached him and gave him a hug and a kiss. "Thanks Dave, I hope you let me tickle you again."
"We'll see Cindy...we'll see."

Last edited:
That sounds like a dream.
I wish that will happen one day to me.
Tank for posting.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back