• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Vol 2 prt 2 (F/M)

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Vol 2: Ebony Rising
Part 2: The Mentor Cummith

By SlaverTickler
Rihanna, Brandi, and Beyonce
F/M, None Consent, Bondage, Lezbian Sex

It took 3 hours of ruthless sex torture before Kathy Hilton was convinced that the helpless Asian had no knowledge of this dream she was talking about. During the entire interrogation Rihanna was forced to stand and watch as Lucy Lui assisted in the man's humiliating teasing and tickling. There was a part of the young singer that found the entire thing repulsive, not because she didn't like to tickle or tease boys, she loved it, especially the teasing part. However the women torturing the bound man seemed to take such cruel delight in what they were doing, and the fact that he wasn't aloud to cum seemed a little bit much to her. On 3 different occasion the hysterical man passed out, only to have these ruthless tormentors throw a bucked of ice cold water on him, and bring him back to life. The thing that scared her the most was the fact that there was a part of her that wanted to join in, with the idea of riding his face being the best part. Unfortunately she couldn't, because she needed her sponsor consent to do anything, at least until she was properly "inducted" into the club.

Shortly after the two women were done with their interrogation Rihanna had the rules explained to her in more detail. Thing like how the male slaves in the dungeon were forced to endure orgasm denial for the first week following there capture, and then then they were only aloud to cum once every 30 days. Female slaves may have had it even worse because the were forced to orgasm by the women who enjoyed playing with them. There weren't as many women as men in the dungeon, and they were aloud a bit more freedom because they weren't seen as a physical threat. Mostly they were used to do meniel tasks like brining food and bevriges to the women who used the facility. Though she wondered what happened if the rules were broken, she didn't know if it was right for her to ask, being that she was new to this very exclusive club.

"The most important thing to remember is to never tell anybody about this place, unless you are given permission by me, or whomever may be in charge in the future." explained Kathy, "The women who come here, well most of them, use this place to let there wild side go." she continued "Allot of us are forced to repress our desires and fantasies for fear of what it might do to our image in the public eye." she added, "So the Mistress' and Goddess' of the Dungeon are free to explore and indulge in things that would probably ruin them, or there loved ones, if this place ever became public."

"Not to mention the fact that we would all probably end up in jail for about 100 years." added Lucy.

"Well my dear, I am sure you are looking forward to some playtime of you own." said Kathy, "We have slaves of very type here, and I am sure you will find more then a few you'll enjoy tormenting." she continued, "Before you do though I recommend you change you entire to something more fitting, and then we shall send you to meet with your sponsor."

Rihanna was lead by Lucy to a room on the other side of the dungeon, where she was left to change from her red carpet styled out fit, to a totally mynxed out look. The pop star now strolled down the halls in a skin tight black halter top that barely cover her breasts, a black leather skirt that barely covered her back side, and a pair of black thigh high boots. Topping off her outfit was a half length leather jacket, and she had also spiked her hair. When lucy had returned to take her to see Beyonce, she told her the men would probably enjoy a session with her.

"Only until the session began Miss Lucy, only until it began." Rihanna was sure she saw a slight smile on Lucy's face, if only for a second.

The young Caribbean beauty was really strutting as she walked along side her guide. Everyman she passed couldn't help but smile as she through her hips from side to side, it was almost like looking at her beauty made them forget they were slaves in a hidden dungeon, but only until their Goddess or Mistress yanked on there leash and scolded them for looking at another woman. The world seemed to move in slow motion to anybody who looked at Rihanna, and she brought the attention of everybody in the dungeon who saw her. There was no doubt the line up to take part in her initiation ceremony would be around the block.

Soon Lucy and Rihanna's trek through the scream and pleading corridors of the dungeon came to a stop in front of a large window. It was in fact a two way mirror, meaning on the one side it looked like slightly tinted glass, while on the other side it appeared to be a mirror, just like the ones the police use for interrogation rooms. Upon looking into the room Rihanna squealed and felt her knees grow week. Laying across the table was the single most beautiful black man she had ever seen in her life. The bound slave was tall and lean with flawless skin and a beautiful, rippled, belly. The man's body was completely exposed, except for a towel covering his lap. Just the sight of him caused a tingle in the woman's loins, and her knees came together like a horny Hentai character.

"He makes Tyson Bechman look plain huh girl?" said a voice from behind, "Wait until you see what Beyonce does to him."

Rhihanna turned quickly to see her friend, and fellow singer, Brandy Norwood. The two women quickly wrapped there arms around each other, and squealed as women often do when they haven't seen each other for a long time. Then stepping back both women did the other thing women tend to do, and measured each other up. Rihanna smiled as he eyes traveled up the slightly older woman body. Brandy had opted for a garment that consisted entirely of red leather straps criss crossing her tone form. The Mississippi native looked like a real bad ass with her knee high spiked heel boots, and fingerless leather gloves. To her surprise Rihanna found the Brandi almost as appealing as the sex slave in the other room. Only her first day in this place, and she knew her life was changed forever.

"Girl you look so good!" exclaimed Brandy as she hugged her friend again, "You smell like you're in heat, I like that." she added in a whisper.

"W-what are you talking about?" asked Rihanna, her face blushing slightly, "I'm... you... what do you mean?"

"Thats what I like about you light skinned sista's." said Brandy with a smile, "I can see when you blush, it's so cute."

Brandy gently took hold of Rihanna's chin, and brought her full lips to the young womans face. Slowly the impending kiss grew closer, and Rihanna felt a fluttering in her belly. Both women closed their eyes in anticipation of there soft mouths touching, their tongues becoming entwined, it sent a shiver up the Caribbean cutes spine. The moment was interrupted when the man on the other side of the mirror let out a horrible scream. The womens' attention was pulled from each other as their gaze was put on the mirror.

The two women looked where the crazed man was staring and watched as Beyonce walked into view, a Cleopatra like neck piece adorning her neck, and was the only thing covering her torso. Lengths of purple silk hung down from a gold chain to cover her loins and full round buttocks. The singing star walked in with such power and presence that Rihanna felt and electric charge in the air.Then the young recruit felt Brandy's hand slip up her skirt and start stroking her pussy through her red panties, and she coed softly.

"NO, get away from me you psycho bitch!" screamed the man as his tormentor stood by the foot of the platform he laid on, "I know what you do here, and I'll kill you if you do it to me!"

"Hey, we'll have none of that talk here!" exclaimed Beyonce as she pressed a button on a small box on the wall, and suddenly the man felt his limbs being pilled in opposite directions, "I'm not like Opra, she like it wen her slaves can move around, me, I like them as helpless as possible." she said, her almond shaped eyes gleaming as she looked over her intended prey, "Now are you going to behave or do you need a lesson in desciplin."

"Fuck You Bitch!" screamed the man as the cranking stopped, and he found himself completely immobile, "What ever you do to me I will do 10 times worse to you when I get my hands on you!"

"Well you see baby, that is your problem right there." said the singer in a soft voice, "You don't get to put you hands on me, none of you little pigs get's to touch any of us." she continued, running a long finger nail along the length of his well muscled leg, "We do what we want to you, when we feel like doing it, and I feel like you need to be shown just why I am the bitch you say I am."

Kicking off a pair of gold coloured heels, Beyonce carefully climbed up onto the the wrack, and stood over the helpless man. Rihanna thought she truly looked like a goddess as she turned around and slowly lowered her ass towards the man's face. The Caribbean beauty streaked as she felt Brandy's hand strike her ass with a firm spanking, and then sighed as she gently rubbed it. Looking turning her head back she watched as her friend knelt down behind her, and giggled softly as her panties were pulled away from her swallen labia. Never before had Rihanna felt so free to experement with her sexuality, but here she knew she could, and not be juged or betrayed by the people around her.

Turning back to the action in the other room, Rihanna could see her mentor had lifted the back flap of her costume and was mere inches away from her playthings face. Slowly she swiveled her pelvis and offered him a 2nd chance to apologize for what he'd said only seconds before. A flurry of obscenities rushed forth from the bound black stud and he soon found Beyonce's ass covering his face. The younger woman wondered if his apology would have mattered, and if the man had actually wanted her heroes big ass to smother him all the time? The answers were probably no to the first, and she suspected yes to the second.

"Lick it!" ordered Beyonce grinding her ass into the man's face, "Lick my ass hole or you'll suffer more!"

With a disgruntled look on her face, Beyonce grasped the man's left nipple with her thumb and index finger and twisted it hard. The man's body jerked and a muffled screams could barely be heard. Still the man wouldn't comply with Goddess Beyonce's demand so she slipped a long finger nail into each of his armpits and gently stroked them. The man's hand's balled up into a fist as he struggled to pull free of his restraints. Beyonce simply wiggled her ass on his face and continued to stroke him gently with her long nails.

"Work him good girl." groaned Rihanna as she felt Brandy's soft lips on her swollen labia, "Oh yes, work him over like the punk he is."

Suddenly a smile parted Beyonce's full lips and she coed as her captive gave in. Slipping her hand under the front flap of her "skirt" she began to rub her own swollen women-hood, and slipped her other hand under her Egyptian styled neck piece so she could tweak her throbbing nipples. The woman's hips moved back and forth, and Rihanna could only assume that the man had begun to give her what she wanted. Minuets seemed to pass as both women were pleasured on opposite sides of the mirror.

It seemed like hours before Beyonce finally came, though it was more like 10 minutes. The lusty Caribbean beauty was kept constantly on the edge by her friend, and it was driving her crazy. Then, suddenly there came a shrill scream, and Rihanna could see a clear stream of liquid shoot up from between her mentor's muscular thighs before she collapsed on her prisoner. When she stood up her long blond hair was matted and damp with sweat, but she seemed other wise unscathed from her orgasm.

"Wow, you are really good at eating ass." sighed Beyonce, "I'll bet it really got you hot too, how about I re-leave some of you tension baby?"

"This is the best part." said Brandy as she looked, "You are going to crack up when..."

"Shut up and keep sucking my pussy!" exclaimed Rihanna who was extremely frustrated with her friends teasing,

"Watch it bitch." warned Brandy with a hard slap to her ass, "You haven't been initiated yet, and I might end up involved with that little job."

"What do they do to initiate... eek!" squealed Rihanna as she felt two finger slip into her pussy, "Oh shit... oh shit... that is it!"

Brandy reached forward and grabbed hold of her squealing friends hair, and pulled it forcing her to watch what Beyonce was doing. The beautiful woman was on top of her play thing kissing and caressing him all over his dark toned body. The sweat dripped from bot of them as her kisses traveled lower and lower on his body until she finally reached the small cloth that was covering his loins. Then when Beyonce pulled it off, her big smile turned into an even bigger frown.

"What the fuck is that suppose to be!" exclaimed the goddess as she stared down at the man's cock, "Do you really think that little thing is going to satisfy me, or any other real woman?" she asked as she measured it with her fingers, "That can't be more then 4 inches of meat on that bone... and you are hard as a diamond." then with a dead serious face Beyonce asked the man a question he'd never been asked before. "Are you sure you really black?"

Rihanna couldn't believe what she heard. What the hell kind of thing was that to say to somebody, even a sex slave. Behind her she could hear Brandy laughing, she laughed so hard that she ended up doubling over, and fell to her knees. The younger woman stood up and adjusted her skirt, a little annoyed that she hadn't cum yet. Looking down at Brandy she was about to tell her off when her friend pointed to the window.

"Wait, wait, it's all part of her routine." she claimed, "Beyonce always picks the cute guys with the small dicks." she added, "Just watch what she does next."

"...so I think this is all body paint." Beyonce was saying as the conversation continued, "Well you can't keep that stuff on to long, so I will help you clean it off."

Raising all her fingers into the air Beyonce's lips curled up in to an evil grin, followed by her digging in to the helplessly bound man. Soon the slave exploded with laughter, and Rihanna understood what Brandy had meant. It was all just a big put on so Beyonce would have and obviously bull shit excuse to tickle him. I would still fuck that brother's brains out, she thought, even if his dick is a little small he is fine!

The muscular man howled with laughter as he felt Beyonce's trying to scratch the "paint" off his skin. The singer long nails dipped into every nook and cranny his chiseled chest and rippled belly offered. Goddess Knowles taffy skin glistened still with sweat, and she had the look of a woman possesed as her fingers ran ruck shaw over her victims helpless frame.

"Hahahaha, hehehehe, hahaha... stop, please I can't stand it!" he pleaded, "hehehehe, hahahaha, hehehehe... I'm sorry... I am sorry!"

"Sorry for what?" asked Beyonce as on set of finger slid into her prisoners underarms,

"Hahahaha, hehehe, hahaha, hehehe... I am sorry I called you a bitch!" he screamed, his pelvis shifting from side to side, "Hehehehe, hahahaha, hehehehe... I sorry... hehehehe, hahahaha, I didn't respect you authority... heheheheh... please stop... snort... I can't stand it."

"Thats to bad baby, because you are going to get it!" she replied, "You and your pathetic little dick are going to wish you were never born."

Rihanna drew closer and closer to cumming while the man's screams, and shrieks of laughter crew louder and louder. Watching him wiggle helplessly on the wrack while her friend straddled him and tickled him ruthlessly was a total turn on. The darkness of this place was finally slipping in to her sole, and she was in fact never going to be the sweet innocent young women she was ever again. She watched with envy as "B" poured oil all over the man's body causing him to become even more ticklish. Tears appeared to be streaming down his face, and he weezed between bouts of laughter.Then suddenly it hit, and earth shattering, reality bending orgasm. It was the hardest climax Rihanna had ever experienced in her young life. It his her so hard that her leg muscles literally just gave out from under her. Seconds later she found herself rolled up in a ball on the floor, screaming that nobody touch her for the rest of the day.

Last edited:
Thanks Scott...

Cool! and HOT!

So far I have used Parts 1 & 2 as a way to re-establish what the Dungeon is about, and introduce a few people (like Brandy and Beyonce for example) to the story. Part three will be very intence, and it will tie in to a none "Spa and Dungeon" story I wrote a few years ago. How do you like the idea that this story is actually a recounting by Rihanna 20 year from now?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back