• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fulfillment (M/F, F/M)

gth

Alluring is not the word. She is not a temptress; however, she is very tempting. There was no trap designed to lure me. I have to be near her. I have known love before, but not like this. I have felt the touch of love before, but not the passion of unbridled exhibition like this. We dance an unrehearsed dance, yet I know what will happen next. My heart is pounding. I’m counting on a long night of laughter and love.

I absolutely feel weak inside just thinking about what will happen tonight. It’s not just a feeling inside my skin. There is a matchless smell in the air. There is a stout sense of imminent intensity that we will not compare to any other night. I finish in the shower because she loves the feel and scent of baby powder on my skin. When I walk into the bedroom, she lay there … inviting me deeper into her world.

As I walk over and stare at her, I can’t decide whether to kneel in between her legs or slide the covers away and stroke her sides. It seems she made the decision much more tempting. Her foot slides from under the sheet and seductively peels away revealing her beautiful skin. When I get near her, I want to touch her. I need to feel her skin across my fingers. I have to hear her laughter mix with moans and deep breathing. She is very ticklish; however, I know that her sensitivity only leads us both to a much greater pleasure.

My fingers glide across the sides of her foot. I hear soft sensuous giggles mixed with some seductive moans that send me over the edge emotionally. I move to between her legs and dance up and down both feet at the same time. “Oh, that is SO wrong”, she tells me while laughing even harder. I learned that ticklish sensations lead her to even greater gratification. There is less laughter … for the moment. There are more moans and declarations of her love for me. We both passionately share these feelings.

She speaks to me about starting fires inside her. Touch is a very important piece of her “spark”. When my hands move about her body, my touch is light. However, when tickling is part of the process, my touch is stronger. The rubbing and scratching across her soles suddenly becomes a light caressing up and down or legs. She stops talking about fires. She invokes the word “inferno”.

Shortly, I reach a spot on her leg that is just above her knee. Gentle caressing becomes dedicate massage meant to make her move to hysterics. My lover lay on her tummy. Consequently, she can’t evade my attack. Laughter turns to hysterics. I hear “not too hard” and “pick another spot, baby” amongst the gales of laughter. Then I hear nothing at all. Her head shaking and mouth wide open, she enters that realm of intense giggling. Her body shakes and silent laughter erupts from the bedroom.

My touch returns to caresses to let her catch her breath. I lay myself on top of her, my genitalia sliding between her legs. I dance across her back, tenderly kissing her shoulders and neck. I whisper her emotions in her ear. Her ears and neck are extremely ticklish. I whisper and nibble in her ear while my fingers dance lightly across the other side of her neck. She’s giggling and moving around to escape my advances. She laughs more. I hear her say “putty”, letting me know that I have her … exactly where she wants to be.

I slide myself down her body, kissing her as I move to between her legs. While kissing her breasts, stomach and abdomen, my fingers lightly tickle her sides. She moans more than laughs, because she certainly knows what is about to take place. My tongue begins to dance across the edge of her lips onto her thighs then into barely touching her clitoris. The tongue probes deeper then out and in again. Her eyes closing, long breaths and moans escape into the quiet air. My fingers find ticklish spots on her behind. The response is one of slight shock as she focuses on one sensation. The tickling becomes more intense as her back arches from all the feelings. She screams, “You’re killing me”, in between giggles and moans. Yet, we have only just begun.

There is a marked moment of fever pitch in this symphony. She turns onto her back as I lay on her and kiss her. Four arms grasping tighter, as if we will both fall from grace if we don’t hold on until the last breath. While I lay on top of her, she slides her fingers across my sides, tickling me ever so quickly. I laugh, but need to remain “on top” of the scenario. My hands wiggle inside the hollows of her underarms and the sides of her breasts. She can’t tickle me and be tickled simultaneously. This is a skirmish where I will be victorious. Her hands move away from my sides as the deep laughter she hears is her own.

Soon, she turns over again onto her stomach and lifts to her knees. My hands caress over her back and behind while I slide myself inside of her. There isn’t much laughing now, but there will be again. Before I begin thrusting, I slide a finger in between us to glide across her clitoris while I am slowly pushing myself in. Her intensity builds. I take my finger away. Slow thrusts become deep pushes while my fingers dance across her feet. It isn’t long before she reaches her completion. To be sure, this is certainly not the end of the night.

She is as excited and aroused as I am because of all the feelings I gave to her body earlier. That was only the first act in this play. When she straddles me, it is the beginning of a culmination. Every thing we have done for each other this night leads to this moment. We kiss. She strokes. I giggle. She slides herself so I feel her opening glide over my manliness. I close my eyes. She moves to lean toward my shaft. Her tongue bounds and bounces over the tip of my manhood. I take a deep breath as she slips me inside her mouth. She slides me inside of her. I feel warmth. It is sure to be an intensity that only begins here. There is no telling how far she will take me.

The challenge in this journey for me is to give myself over to her without any restraints. There are no cuffs. There are no ties. She begins to thrust herself, tickling my thighs as she builds a romantic rhythm.

Just when I think the start of this rollercoaster grows to the next level, she lifts herself from on top of me. I have but a second to gather my emotions when she slides her tongue in between my toes. I’m laughing a little, but I know there is more to come. She slides her fingers up and down the side of that foot. Then, she starts to slide her other hand up and down the top of my other foot. Occasionally, she bends the toes back with her mouth and dances across the sole and sides of that foot while her tongue is still in between the toes. Giggles turn into outright laughter. I can’t stand the lack of control, but I love the exhilaration coursing across skin. She hears “oh, my goodness” mixed in with laughter. I love what I feel. I want more of it.

She continues to slide up and down on me and tickle my knees. While her “tickling touch” is rough, my skin is prone to a lighter side. She moves one hand from a tickled kneecap to my stomach. She moves her other hand from a thigh to the hollow of my underarm. She stops thrusting to tickle both underarms. She begins sliding me in and out of her again while listening to musical laughter that I love to give her.

I decide to put myself in ticklish peril. She hears me say, “I’m just not that impressed”. All movement stops. Dancing fingers freeze in time. She removes herself from me and declares, “Turn over, mister”. My heart is racing. My mind prepares for the onslaught I will shortly receive. She knows that the back of my body is much more sensitive than the front. She plants herself between my legs. I wait to see where she plans her next attack. I feel her lay on top of my back as her fingers wiggle up and down my sides. When she finds a particularly interesting spot, she concentrates her efforts on that location. I talked to her once about finding one good spot to exploit. I know she listens well.

I enter the realm of silent laughter while she continues to find other ticklish areas to astound me. Once I am completely out of breath, she says, “Now, I trust you are impressed again”.

I turn to face my love. Our eyes meet in a long timeless stare. As I said earlier, I know that I have loved before. When I see her smile, I feel the need to weep. Then she begins my “torture” again. Now, I have the need to giggle. Once inside her, she places her fingers at the tip of my pelvis. Sliding and wiggling, they traverse a path from the side of my hips to the edge of my shaft. I’m aroused and ready to explode. I’m also giggling uncontrollably. At that moment, I don’t know whether to laugh or moan. Since I can’t decide, I do both. My seed rushes out of me and into her. Now, I am even more ticklish because of my release. She is still tickling. She is still thrusting. She is beautifully ruthless.

Just when I reach the top of the mountain, I get to go higher. Historically, there are no restraints used in our love sessions. This time, she has my hands shackled together to prevent me from pulling her to me when I can’t take anymore. I ask my love to take my body beyond my limits. She is still tickling while she thrusts herself inside of me. When there is no more in my chamber left to release, she returns to her favorite areas to tickle. I feel ten fingers wiggling up and down my thighs. I can’t pull my hands down to rescue myself from her clutches. Tickled thighs mix with kneecaps and sides. My head is shaking from the laughter. My underarms and neck become her next targets.

I have never laughed nor loved like this in my entire life. If I were to leave this world tonight, I leave completely and utterly fulfilled.

Last edited:
Thank you. I realized that thewas story was incomplete. I've added a paragraph that gives an additional part. Enjoy.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back