• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To The Winner (M/FF, F/F, feet)

ElFewja

Verified
Dunno. Found this on an old pc, which makes me glad to not have formatted. I have no idea what the original title was, but I’m positive this is one of the stories I sent to ticklingparadise that I have been looking for. So yeah, if you’ve seen this before and have more stories by the same author, hit me up in pms. I’m still looking for them. Etc.

To The Victor (M/FF, F/F, feet)

It was an old saying, in Rena's nation anyway, that to the victors go the spoils. After all, it was logical - why shouldn't the winner receive a prize of some sort? Even in the children's games this was evident, but the 'prizes' - toys normally - were hardly worth a second glance. War was no exception, either.

The nation of Azeruan was well known for its well trained armies, and many successful battles, but even better known for their ruthlessness to the conquered. Though Rena hardly followed the events of the wars, or what was done after them, she knew it was enough to have angered many other nations, to the point of an alliance forming against Azeruan. For at least 2 years the war had raged on, and despite Azeruan's massive army, the front was being pushed well beyond Azeruan borders. A strategic withdrawal was called for by the reigning lord, which pulled the armies farther back in order to protect the important trade cities from siege.

Because of the withdrawal, Rena's small town was forced to surrender to the enemy alliance, along with several other nearby villages. The following morning a proclamation had been made; that all unmarried women from ages 18 to 25 were to proceed to the enemy camp, which included Rena. No further details were given. To the victors go the spoils, she thought.

Hopefully it wouldn't be so bad. After all, it was her nation that had done wrong to the others, not her. Perhaps she would even find happiness wherever she was taken to. This was farfetched, she knew, but to go without any hope at all would be like stepping into an early grave. Now was not the time to worry, though, seeing as she was already late. With only a hint of sadness, she grabbed the small pack that she was allowed and left her parent’s house, more than likely never to see it again. She never looked back, knowing that that would only make it all the harder.

It was nearly 9 in the morning, as she guessed from the suns positioning in the sky. By now the local stores would have opened for business, and all the other young women would have made their way to the camp. Rena covered her beautiful green eyes from the suns glare, and thought for a moment. The camp was to the north, she had heard, and quickly she had decided that the fastest way would be to go through the town square. Picking up her pace to a near trot, Rena passed by her long time neighbor's and friend's houses for the last time. The sound of her boots seemed to echo loudly in the silence of her now empty district.

Not knowing how far she would have to travel, Rena had dressed appropriately. She wore an ankle long brown dress, which was divided in case she at some point was required to ride. True, the brown didn't go well with her elbow length red hair, but it would be a shame to ruin a nice dress with mud or dirt from traveling. The knee high boots she wore weren't here favorite, as she'd much rather show off her feet in a delicate pair of sandals, but then, those would be horrible traveling wear. It hurt her knowing that she wore such a common garb, and that it clashed horribly with her pretty looks, but there was little to be done about it. No time to be worried about looks, though. She had to make haste down the dirt path outside of her house.

How often she had run this way carelessly was beyond her, but she knew the path well. A left at the blacksmiths, and then down the old alley where she had played as a child; here and there were some marks that she recognized, one she had even made herself. As she stopped to examine the forgotten games scratched onto the walls, she thought of how those joyous days were at an end. The laughter from back then seemed to echo in her ears. No, the laughter was no illusion, she realized. It came from the direction of the square. With these thoughts she awoke from her daze and headed off towards the square again.

After exiting the ally, she stopped cold. What she saw in the center put fear into her, and she hardly realized what she was doing. Here, a friend of school was sitting in the center of the square, inside of the stocks. And the soldiers had found her. Rena recognized her as Joanna, and though Rena didn't know her well, she knew that for some crime or another Joanna was sentenced to a day in the stocks. Unfortunately for her, a few soldiers had found her before she was released, and were now having their way with her. One stood and held a bare foot in each hand still, while two others took a foot each and, from Joanna's screams of laughter, mercilessly tickled her. It was indeed a frightening situation to have to watch, knowing that the horny soldiers were there, and that there were enough to grab Rena too and subject her to a similar punishment. And then she would really be late. But, if she stood there and did nothing, her chances of being caught were only heightened. With these thoughts she stealthily walked along the outside of the square, constantly keeping eye on the soldiers for any sudden movements. The entire time Joanna watched her, her eyes pleading for help. Rena was thankful the soldiers didn’t take notice of this.

Before long, she had escaped the sight of the square and was on her way north again. The road here was a simple one, and would lead straight to the gate. About 5 minutes passed before she reached the gate, another minute and she was outside of her home town. Surprisingly, the camp wasn't too far off, as Rena could make it out clearly just beyond a patch of trees. These were bold soldiers, to camp so close to the town, she thought to herself. But then, no resistance had been put up, either. It didn't matter, this was of the past. Quickly, Rena walked out to the camp, hoping she wouldn't be in any trouble for being late.

She arrived, and instantly felt like she was in a soldier’s camp. It had that sort of feel to it; the smell of sweat hung deeply here, and the air was constantly filled with course laughter and swearing. After walking about quite sporadically for a few minutes, between tents so as not to be seen, she found an old friend of hers, Tira. They had gone to school together for as long as Rena could remember, and she knew in her heart that if they could remain together here, they wouldn't perish. A look of pure joy was in Tira's deep blue eyes when Rena said hello to her, and they quickly began talking about the war and what would happen to them. Being wed off was the most likely to happen, but they knew that they may be subjected to various tortures as well. Both hoped for the first, hoping that their good looks would save them from being flogged, or whatever these soldiers may do to them. Tira wasn't as pretty as Rena, but she was far from ugly, either. The lovely shade her eyes had were only enhanced by her shoulder length blond hair. If only her nose and chin weren't so bold, she would be stunning, and it was a shame that she had to wear clothes similar to Rena's.

"So where are you headed?" Questioned Tira.

"I'm not sure. I got here late, walked around, and then saw you." answered Rena.

"You mean you don't know where to go?" To this, Rena nodded. "Stay with me, then! The man that I was sent to is the nicest I’ve seen around here. He won't turn you in to whomever you really were supposed to go to, and I doubt he'll mind having two women around. And then we can endure this all the easier!"

Rena was unsure about how well this plan would work, but if the man was nice, as Tira said, then it wouldn't be a problem. Before she could even agree to her friend’s wishes, though, a man had walked up and began speaking very harshly to both of them.

"Who are you?!" He asked, "Where do you belong?! Why are you here!?" he shouted in quick succession, with little room for Rena to answer.

"My name is Rena, sir. I was told to come here, along with my friend." she answered, hoping that he would believe her. The quizzical look he gave her told her otherwise, but his answer reassured her.

"I see. Alright, come with me." It took all of Rena's will power to show no emotion over this with Tira, but if she did, she would almost certainly be caught. The man they were following led a twisted path through the camp, weaving in-between tents here and through some rather large tents every once and a while. He walked at such a brisk speed it was hard for Rena to keep up; Tira trailed a bit farther behind, as she was unable to keep up with Rena. Many times, the man changed directions, which seemed odd. Clearly, they weren't taking a direct route; it was almost as if he were trying to avoid something. It didn't matter, though, and she pushed these thoughts aside. A few minutes later the man stopped and went into a tent, which Rena followed him into. Seconds later Tira entered too, and unlike Rena, she was flushed and short of breath.

It was a small tent, Rena noted, and the center pole only raised it enough so that she could stand without having to bend down. Only a pair of blankets covered a portion of the dirt, the rest lay bare. At least the area was spacious, somewhere around 10 feet wide and 10 feet long, enough for a few soldiers to stay in overnight. While Rena took in these few details, the man had proceed to driving two stakes into the ground and gathering some rope, though she knew not why. By the time she noticed, he had already finished, and began to address them again. "Sit down, make yourselves at home. I'll be right back." he spoke, and then left. Rena and Tira sat down and made themselves comfortable, not knowing what else to do. A minute later, and the man came back with another man, a much more gruff and bulky one. The new one seemed to size the women up expectantly, but before Rena could think deeply on this, the first man spoke up again.

"Each of you to a stake, and off with your shoes." They hesitated. "Now!"

The barked order startled both of the women, and they moved swiftly to their separate stakes. Rena quickly sat down and removed her long boots and bared her feet. The air felt good as they were a little hot from the boots. Tira, on the other hand, had remained standing after removing her boots, and stood rigid. Fear must have taken her, but Rena would not mar her beautiful feet with dirt as Tira had. She propped her heals on the ground, refusing to touch her soles to the dirt. The first man had walked up to Rena now, and commanded her onto her knees, which she did. He pushed her forward a bit so that her ankles were in line with the stake, and though Rena couldn't see behind her, she could feel a rope being strung around her ankles and the stake. A few moments later and she couldn't struggle free. Tira had suffered the same fate, Rena noticed out of the corner of her eye. Tira's feet were dirty, Rena noticed with disgust, but she had little time to worry over this, for as she saw the gruff man kneel down and begin stroking Tira's feet, she too felt sensations on her soles. Both women screamed with laughter.

Tickling. Not a bad torture. The problem was, she realized, that there was no way of telling how long it would last. It was a stroke of luck, at least for Rena, as she had always enjoyed having her feet toyed with. Although tickling was naturally unbearable for her, she still enjoyed it. The feeling of the man's fingers stroking her feet in a spidery fashion made her squirm against her bondage uncontrollably, to no avail. All she could do was merely sit, endure the wondrous feeling on her lovely soles, and laugh.

From what Rena could tell Tira had no such luck. Her cries for mercy amidst her laughter were truly tortured, it seemed to Rena. But it was hard to pay attention to much aside from the feeling on the bottoms of her feet, which seemed to become the entire world to her. She screamed as he found the poor girls toes, which caused a short break from the torture. Fortunately, he must have enjoyed her reaction, for he soon went back to his work with more passion, and far more attention for her toes. They wiggled sporadically, uncontrollably trying to avoid the sensations, curling now and then in hopes that this might stop the attempt. None of these methods worked, and, if anything, only caused the man to enjoy his work all the more. Soon though, he grew tired of that area and returned to her sole and arches, alternating between a slow rake down them and very fast, spidery movements. No coherent thought could be gathered at this point; Rena was unsure of how much time had passed - to her, it had seemed at least an hour, though it had only likely been several minutes.

The entire time she had managed to not once beg for it to stop, but her beautiful laughter filled the air, along with Tira's. And then it stopped, or for her, it did. Tira continued to laugh in agony, but then she too stopped. Both giggled, as they could still feel the sensations on their soles slightly, but the tickling had stopped. About 10 minutes, Rena had figured, since, though she was out of breath, she only had built up a slight sweat. On the other hand Tira looked as if she had taken all she could endure, possibly more. By the time Rena had regained her senses clearly, both men were no longer in sight - at least, within her limited site, for she was still bound to the stake. It was regrettable that she had not received more - she had quite enjoyed the short tickling, and had expected it to go on for far longer. But then, they weren't untied yet, and it was still early in the morning. The men re-entered before she could think of much more.

Quickly, the first man, her benefactor, had moved out of sight. Some rustling, assumedly through a pack, was heard behind her. To her right she could see Tira's bonds being cut by the gruff looking man. It didn't take long, and he soon walked off, probably back to where the first man had gone to. Tira remained where she was, seemingly afraid to leave her ground, unless she should be forced to endure more. A half minute passed, and still Rena felt nothing. Were they to keep her tied up like this, she wondered. As if her thoughts had been read, a voice spoke up behind her, which she recognized as her benefactors. "You, girl." he spoke to Tira. She looked towards him. "You're friends with this other girl, right?" She nodded. "I see. Well, since you're friends, I'll give you a choice. Now, I can tie you back up again, and give you twice over what you just got," he hardly finished before Tira began backing up in fear, pushing her feet into the dirt. Foolish girl would be tortured a lot more if she reacted like this in the future; she needed to learn how to hide her emotions. The man continued, "Or, you can make your friend here scream. I liked her laugh, but I never once heard her beg for it to stop. Make her do that, and I'll let you off for the rest of the day."

Of course, thought Rena, Tira was a good friend of hers. Of course she would rather endure a short hour of torture, than do the same to her friend. But the fear on Tira's face told Rena otherwise. She looked down to the ground, and rose. Betrayed, thought Rena. It was hard to blame Tira for her actions, as Rena might have easily done the same in her position. At the very least, she would have her feet toyed with a little longer. At the very least, she would enjoy what her friend did, and would be able to remain friends with her in the future. Lucky girl she was, actually, to save her friend and be allowed to feel those wonderful sensations again. Then a sticky or slimy substance oozed down her sole, and she turned around fast to see what was happening. Her benefactor was pouring a substance that appeared to be honey, or something of the sort, onto her bare feet, and was careful enough not to miss a single spot on either foot. As it oozed between her toes, she could only wonder what evil thing he intended to have done to her feet. Then he commanded Tira to her knees, and said only "Lick her feet clean, and take your time. Make her scream, and when you're done, I'll put more on. We've at least an hour before lunch."

Tira knelt forward, and a wild feeling that she had never felt before instantly crawled along her right arch and carefully cleaned her heel. Seconds later, as she felt her friends tongue inch down her instep, she screamed loudly, begging for it to stop. It was beyond her self control to do otherwise, no matter how much she enjoyed this. The laughter erupted from her, as loud as she could, and she fought vigorously to escape from her bondage. And it had only been but 10 seconds, and only a small portion had been removed. She still had a lot to endure, she realized, but the thought soon left her as her pinky toe was slightly nibbled on before being sucked clean. Only a little longer, she tried to tell herself, as she howled with laughter. And then, there would be the other foot to worry about. And then the rest of the honey.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back