• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin Part 1 M/F

ThatPercussionGuy

2nd Level Red Feather
Enjoy.

Erin Part 1
by [email protected]

The evening started out innocent enough. It began at a fundraiser for Randy's step-brother at a bar called Bamboozles. For $10.00, you could have all the pasta and beer you wanted. Randy arrived at around 6:30. Most of his family was already there, eating, drinking like it was the last meal they would eat. Ahhh, I believe that is what happens when an "all you can eat" is presented.
The fundraiser, which was actually only for a softball team, ended at 8:00. The night was still young. The members and friends of the Sciotti family weighed their options, trying to decide where to go next. They decided on a pool hall named Snookers.
Everyone played pool. He took his lumps, but enjoyed the evening, little did he know how much he would enjoy it later.
It was midnight now.
Randy and his cousin Jill decided to stay out longer, while everyone else either called it a night or went to get something to eat. These two had been drinking Miller Genuine Draft's all night, and decided that they wanted to go dancing. They ended up at a club called Boardwalk. It is a big place, inside a hotel. The 2 have been there quite a bit, they like the music, which isn't too loud. The alcohol isn't too expensive, also, one of them always end up running into people they know.
Tonight...it was Randy's turn.
Randy and Jill were just having fun dancing, each of them looking for a mate to mingle with. Randy, doing his usual "white boy can't dance" routine.
In the middle of a "big bass beat", through a cloud a smoke on the dance floor, Randy saw someone he knew, a female. He walked toward her and stood behind her. It was then that he knew who it was, he smelled the perfume that loved so well. It was his old girlfriend Erin.
He tapped her on the shoulder. she turned around..."RANDY!!! HI!!!!!" They hugged. Randy and Erin broke up on good terms 6 months earlier. They sat and talked, even slow danced. Randy loved the way Erin smelled, and as before, found himself kissing her neck. Erin...then returned the kiss..but went for Randy's mouth.
Randy couldn't believe what was happening. Even though they broke up on good terms, Randy actually thought that Erin was kind of a bitch. She was spoiled, always got what she wanted, Randy hated it. Something began to swirl in his mind. A plan, to get even with her...something he always wanted to do while they were going out. He decided to do it. What a perfect opportunity, they were already at a hotel.
Randy looked at Erin, "What do you say....we get a room." Erin, looked up at Randy with a shocked look on her face..thought about it...smiled, "Yesssss" she whispered, "Yessssss"
They went to the room, kicked off their shoes, and jumped on the bed, kissing like they did 6 months ago. Randy then moved his hands to Erin's sides, started to tickle. "Wooohahahaha....Randy!!!" she screamed. Randy knew Erin was probably the most ticklish girl he met. Randy was a tickle lover. Never turned down a chance to do it. Problem was, Erin hated to be tickled..."God dammit Randy, you know I hate that!!!!" Erin jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom.
She returned a few minutes later and sat in the chair next to the bed. "Thanks Randy, for spoiling yet another evening!!!" she yelped. "Aww, c'mon...I'm sorry" Randy replied.
"Come here...please? I won't tickle you anymore, I'm serious." Randy said. Erin, sitting there pouting like the spoiled brat that she is said, " Ok, but only of you give me a back rub"....."Ok" Randy, said.
They both stripped off their clothes. Randy started massaging Erin. Randy, very skilled at this, made Erin fall asleep within 15 minutes. Everything was working as he wanted for once. He got dressed and walked out of the room
Randy went to the 24 hour Meijer's store across the street. Picked up what he wanted and returned to the room. Erin...still sleeping like a baby.
Randy took the rope out of the bag. When he was done, Erin was bound to the bed. Her arms tied above her head....feet tied together at the bottom. Randy also secured the ropes to where she couldn't move...at all.
Randy couldn't wait to wake Erin up, so he started to wiggle his fingers along the soles of Erin's feet.

Erin was sleeping soundly. She was actually dreaming of Randy. The strange thing about it was..he was tickling her... There was Randy tickling her feet...A strange feeling started to come over her....she was enjoying it......

Randy was wiggling his fingers slowly across Erin's feet..then he heard, " Ooohahahaa...Randy....hahahahahaha." He couldn't believe it! She was dreaming about this..and she's enjoying it. He started to tickle faster. Erin was giggling madly now, her bound body squirming. "This is better than I thought it would be", Randy thought.
Randy was making circles now on her feet. Erin was giggling like a schoolgirl now," heeheeheeeheeheehahahaheheehteeteeteehee".
Suddenly, Erin awoke. Randy still tickling her feet, noticing this said, "Hi Erin, looks like your in a ticklish situation."
Still sleepy, Erin said, " Hey, what's going on here?" The next few seconds, her body realized what Randy was doing to her. Sensations were slithering through her body like a snake. "NNNOOOOOOO" she screamed.
"Yes Erin, you are being tickled. I'm gonna continue to tickle you all night long. I've always wanted to do this, especially when you acted like the spoiled brat that you are. You will now be tickled and there's nothing you can do about it"

End Part 1

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back