• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

David Brand Attacks And Tickles As He Awakens. M/M

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Author's Note: I' m a straight man, who is interested in romantic relationships with women only. This story in no way reflects my own sexuality. I am writing this merely as a work of fiction, from a different perspective, that is unfamilar to me as a writer, after having written stories involving only straight characters, during my years on the forum. I'm doing this to challenge myself as a writer.

Ross awakened in his college dorm room with a massive headache. He slowly opened his eyes, and, as he tried to focus, the room momentarially was spinning, and then stopped. Ross knew he had far too much to drink at the fraternity party the previous night, and now, he was paying for his alcohol consumption, with not only the headache, but a sick feeling in his stomach.

As Ross began to get his bearings, he slowly tried to move from his bed, but could not. Ross had been tied, to the bed, securely, with rope, and was completely buck naked. His first thought was that one of his friends was playing a major practical joke on him, and had fastened him to the bed while he had been dead drunk, and would remove him at his request. Little did he know what he was in for.

Now, Ross was completely in focus. Sitting across the room, in a chair, was a classmate, David Brand. Brand was known for his wild, promiscious sexual ways. From what Ross had heard, Brand had fucked many people on the campus, both men, and women. It didn't matter to Brand, so long as it was sex. Brand's carryings on were well known around the university. Ross, however, knew he was now in serious trouble, because, of all the people on the campus, Brand had a special thing for him, and had always wanted to fuck and tickle him. Ross was alone in the room with Brand. His roommate was gone for the weekend, and so were most of the neighbors in the residence hall.

Brand looked across the room at Ross with an evil smile. "Good morning, Ross, a bit too much to drink last night, hmm? Awww, is little Rossy tied up? What's going to happen now?" Then, after Brand's taunts, he said smugly. "I have you right where I want you, and I'm going to have my way with you".

Ross, who was getting more panicked by the minute, due to the fact that he didnt know what was going to happen next, tried to remain calm, and attempted to talk his way out of the situation with Brand. "Dave, ah, listen, let's talk about this. We both had a bit too much to drink last night, and I'm really not feeling well. Please untie me, and we can work this out".

David now had Ross at his mercy, and untying was not an option. "No, Ross, you see, I just cant untie you. I have been dying to have my way with you, from the moment we met in class. Now, I can, and I will"

With that, Brand walked over to Ross, and sat next to the tied up college senior on the bed. "Let's see. I just lovvvveee to tickle college boys. They think they are so tough, and can withstand it. Most of them love to tickle torture their poor, defenseless girlfriends, who often cant retaliate. I'm sure you've done this, Ross, tickled some poor girl, until she was screaming? Now, I'm going to make you pay for that!".

Ross, in fact, was guility as charged by Brand. He had tickled girlfriends on their feet, and all over, during massages, wrestling matches, and in more sexual ways. Now, Ross knew that retribution was coming, big time, in a way he had never imagined.

Brand reached over, and began to wiggle his fingers on Ross's neck. Ross, who hadnt been tickled by another guy in many years, tried to stifle the laughter, but the tickling on his neck was too much, and he soon broke down, and began to howl:HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! DAVE STOP! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING! NOOOOOO!

David's smile became wider, and more evil. "Aww, is poor Rossy ticklish on his neck? Me guesses you havent ever been tickled by someone your own size. Now, you are going to experience it!" With that, Brand began a massive tickle attack with his ten fingers under Ross's armpits, and down his sides, counting his ribs one by one, as Ross screamed with octaves of laughter he thought not possible:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! OMG DAVE YOU ARE GOING TO KILLL MEEE! PLEASE STOPPPP! WHAT DO YOU WANT!!!! I'LL DO ANYTHING! JUST STOPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Ross was exhausted from the tickle torment he was receiving from Brand, but Brand, in fact, was just beginning his torture. Brand's next target was the inside and outside of Ross' legs, and his penis area. Although Ross' penis was not erect, Brand did not care, as he wiggled his fingers on the inside and outside of Ross' legs, and over his limp penis, and his testicles. Ross' testicles were EXTREMELY ticklish, and he thought he was going to lose his mind. Ross erupted with incredible laughter, some of it high octave, like a girl, as he could not believe the torture he was enduring:HEHAHEHEHAHEHAHEHEHE! OMG IAM GOING TO FUCKING LOSE IT! STAHPPPPPP! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU TO STAHPPPPP! I CANT TAKE ANYMORE!: Ross begged.

Brand had one more target that he had to get, before letting Ross go. Brand looked at Ross' beautiful size nine male feet. Without even touching them, Brand just knew they had to be very ticklish. Ross closed his eyes, and prepared for the inevitable tickle attack, that he knew he could not fight off. Brand, sitting on the bed, proceeded to attack Ross' feet with his fingers, and then assaulted them with feathers, paint brushes,, ice, and finally, his tounge, over Ross' extremely ticklish size nine soles and toes. Ross went absolutely ballistic, screaming with laughter, as he begged Brand for mercy:HHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHA! OMG I CANT TAKE TICKLE TORTURE ON MY FEET! I DONT EVEN LIKE GIRLS TO DO THAT! I AM SO TICKLISH! WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU TO STHAPPPP! PLEASE STAHPPPP DAVE! STAHPPP PLEASE! Ross begged, through tears in his eyes.

Dave, still grinning evily, knew he had his way with Ross, and that the right thing to do was untie him. "I could get my ultimate fantasy, and have sex with you, but that would be wrong. This was good enough. I was soooo turned on. You are so hot, Ross. I wish you were gay, so I could have you. However, to be sure that you dont ever let the cat out of the bag about our little get together this morning, I'm just going to snap a few pictures of you, tied up, and naked. A little insurance, shall we say. I could also make you my guinea pig for my favorite fantasy, seeing a man stand barefoot on a ladder, but I figure that because you're a straight boy, I've given you enough torture for one morning.". David took out his camera, and snapped pictures, enough to finish a roll of film, before finally untying Ross.

"Bye, Ross, that was so fun! Just remember, our little secret, or else, a few photos get shown all over campus. Maybe we'll have to do this again sometime". With that, Brand left the room, and the torment was finally over.

Ross climbed into bed, exhausted, and just lied there, staring at the ceiling, in disbelief about what had happened to him. Somewhere, in the back of his mind, for as long as he had known Brand, Ross feared something like what happened that morning could happen, and now his fear had come true. He tried to drop off to sleep, and just put it out of his mind. Ross knew he never could, though, because, even though it had not been enjoyable by any means, Ross just could not so easily forget his morning of tickle hell at the hands of David Brand.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back