• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torturous tales of stacy part-1 ffff/f (build up no tickle yet)

NixTickles

TMF Expert
The Torturous Tales of Stacy
Part 1

Stacy seems to be your typical beauty queen. 5’5”, long blond hair, perfectly shaped breasts, sexy tanned body, and perfectly shaped feet. Now that you all have your mental image of this Stacy its time to get to her stories right?

Slowly she opened her eyes noticing that something has completely gone wrong. She tried to struggle but found that nearly impossible. “MY HANDS” she thought to herself, “ they’re tied above my head!”. Struggling harder than before she became more aware of how helpless she really is. Hands tied above her head to what seems to be a support beam, waist tied to the chair she had been seated in, and her feet outstretched and spread in front of her each tied to their own chair hanging out the back.

“HELP HELP ME PLEASE SOMEONE ANYONE HELP ME!” she started to yell not sure if anyone was around to hear or not, but she didn’t care all she wanted was out of what ever predicament she was now in. After several minutes of struggling and crying for help she stopped and began to think of who would do this too her. But before the first name could come to mind she heard a door open behind. “h-hello? W-who is there?” she questioned, but know one answered. The only sound heard were footsteps…. Footsteps of more than one person.

She tried so hard to turn her head to see who these people are, when suddenly hands held her head still! “Eeek! What are you doing to me?” she cried. The only answer she got was a blindfold placed around her eyes. Now fear really started to sink in and more questions ran through her mind. “Please let me go” she started to beg. The only response she got was a poke to her side. “EEEEEEEEEEK” was her only response.

“Well well looks like the information we got was right” said a mysterious female voice. “Yes indeed we are going to have a lot of fun tonight” replied another. “What are they talking about? What kind of fun? What do they want with me?” She started thinking, but before she could even get the words out of her mouth a hand covered it and then the owner of the hand spoke “Hello there, you probably have a lot of questions to ask us, but we don’t feel like answering. All you need to know is that you are our plaything for a while and you are goin to be in for a lot of laughs right girls?” “Yes” replied the other three. The female covering her mouth leaned in and whispered into her ear “Ready? Cause here comes the fun… Stacy”…

So tell me what everyone thinks?

Don't worry I plan on having part 2 done and posted by the end of the week at the latest!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back