• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chicagoland munch!

TickleChgo

Verified
We’re having a Chicagoland munch! Please join me, His Divine Shadow and Annie Hall at Miller’s Pub, 134 S Wabash Ave at 4:30 on Sunday, July 19. This is located downtown in the Loop, convenient to public transport. Please RSVP to me at [email protected] so we can be sure we have enough room.

Looking forward to this, uh, very munch.

I am gatherings virgin, so to speak (gulp).

dig dug dog

Fear not, with that crew. You've got good peeps runnin' the event. S'long as you're cool t'them, you'll feel all kinds of comfortable.

Thank you for the reassurance, DVNC.

But a question for you on "coolness": I am a pretty polite and respectful guy, but what is the proper etiquette for a munch? In other words, do people tend to talk about tickling right off--or everything but tickling as people just get to know each other generally?

Thanks again,

dig dug

In that crew, talk the talk, brother.

Truthfully, people around you, in restaurants, bars, malls, etc., have been talking THEIR kink forever. It ain't your kink, so you just don't notice. Hearing about various acronyms, about someone's laugh, or casual bondage references, well... they just don't get the attention you'd think they would.

It's no big deal to mention hearing that So-And-So really got it at NEST, or that your host Pulled an Andy at the airport recently. Who'll care, besides your crew?

Just be sociable and friendly. 'S really all that counts.

And if some blockhead is obsessively against something you mention, it ain't any different than any nutter you meet - ignore 'em or have 'em thrown out. :)

Wish I was gonna be there. Have fun!

In that crew, talk the talk, brother.

Truthfully, people around you, in restaurants, bars, malls, etc., have been talking THEIR kink forever. It ain't your kink, so you just don't notice. Hearing about various acronyms, about someone's laugh, or casual bondage references, well... they just don't get the attention you'd think they would.

It's no big deal to mention hearing that So-And-So really got it at NEST, or that your host Pulled an Andy at the airport recently. Who'll care, besides your crew?

Just be sociable and friendly. 'S really all that counts.

And if some blockhead is obsessively against something you mention, it ain't any different than any nutter you meet - ignore 'em or have 'em thrown out. :)

Wish I was gonna be there. Have fun!

Thank you, DVNC. Much appreciated.

I still might be a little inhibited to use the T-word in public, but your perspective is helpful.

When I'm there, let's just hope that I don't "pull an Andy" (or do I want to pull an Andy? Who is Andy anyway?).

Best,

dig dug

Andy is the man behing TickleChgo. Pulling an Andy, well, could mean many things. He is the kidnapping master of NEST so maybe the Deviant One means that. Cryptic, dvnc's words are. :D

Fret not mon ami. We are a cheerful and friendly lot. Use the T-word as much or as little as you like. There's always plenty to talk about besides tickling. We can complain about all the goobers who came in for the Taste, for instance. *Shakes impotent fist at Metra and the crowds making my commute unpleasant* :D

The first one is a bit worrisome before it starts. Once it starts? You'll forget you had any doubts at all. :)

Thank you, HDS. I'm looking forward to it.

My other concern is probably the one-in-a-million chance that I would actually know someone there from "real life." Wouldn't that be a laugh!

By the way, is there usually a decent male to female ratio at these types of things?

As with many things, we can't tell what the ratio will be. As I like to be honest, I can't tell you "oh, there will be eleventy billion single women all looking for action". That's the nature of a gathering that has not matured. There will certainly be some of the fairer sex there but I doubt a perfect ratio is to be achieved. We have to work towards that. Consider NEST: in its earliest days it was a bunch of guys, with no girls at all. LeeAllure, I believe, was the first women attendee at one of the earlier ones and, in years since, NEST has steadily approached a 50/50 ratio. The longer an event has gone on, and the more serious folks see it is, the more you attract. A work in progress, eh?

Oh, I wasn't expecting either a guarantee or perfection. More just a matter of tuning expectations. Thanks for the info and let me know if I can help.

Yours truly,

ddd

checking in...

Hey guys - sorry I've been out of touch. Mrs. TC & I went on a driving trip up in Canada last week and had no connectivity. I’ll share a treat with you all – attached is a pic of her feet on the dashboard as we drove. More on Canada below…

So, far it looks like we’ve got a real good bunch of people who will be at the munch, even an out-of-towner or two.

If you are planning to attend the munch and have not contacted me yet to RSVP, please do so. We need to know how much space we need.

Dog – as DVNC said above so well, the etiquette is the same as if you were getting together with a group of people who have a common interest, such as sports, knitting, whatever. The “T” topic will come up sooner or later, and I am sure we will chat about all sorts of things related to it. One thing many people experience at these types of gatherings, particularly their first ones, is how cool it is to openly chat with others about the subject of tickling. Kind of a “coming home” feeling. You’ll find you have many thoughts, stories, experiences, etc. in common with the others. Or, we can just talk about Chicago baseball for a couple of hours…

More on the topic of etiquette… keep in mind that we are going to be in a public place. While it is certainly cool to talk about just about anything amongst ourselves, it is not cool to get to frisky, touchy/feely, etc. in the restaurant. In other words, it would not be a good idea to “pull an Andy” with our group or in the restaurant. This is not a play party - keep yer hands to yourself. On the other hand, if folks want to hook up after the munch and continue the fun in a less public place, well, that’s something different…

As for “pulling an Andy,” Dog, I am Andy. If you want more details on “pulling an Andy,”, see this thread: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=106048 While I was in Canada, I found a lovely park in The Forks area of Winnipeg that is ideal for “pulling an Andy.” One section of the park had rows of benches with a back on them, and there was a second bench in front of them which did not have a back. This leads people to sit on the bench with the back on it and put their feet up on the second bench in front of them.

Well… I got the opportunity to pull two Andy’s there. One was a beautiful young blond woman, late 20’s wearing a little black “Robert Palmer girl” dress. She slipped off her black pumps and put her bare feet up on the bench in front of her as she chatted with her girlfriend sitting next to her. Earlier, I had found a large (about 8 inches long) black quill on the grass and I picked it up. So, I strolled by this woman and, as I did, I played the feather between her toes! She looked up at me, smiled and didn’t miss a beat talking with her friend.

Later on, another young lady sat down and kicked off her running shoes. I was delighted to see she was barefoot. She put her feet up on the bench in front of her and read a book as she stretched her toes up and down. I don’t have to go into too much detail about this one because I took the attached pic. I grabbed a couple of blades of tall grass nearby in the park – the kind with the tufts at the top – see the other attached picture, and strolled by her. She was chatting on her cell phone. As I passed her, I played the tufts of the grass along her toes. She looked up and smiled. Great park!!

I look forward to seeing you all on the 19th!

Btw – a couple of people have asked how to recognize our group at the restaurant. Unless we think of something better, we’ll put a bunch of feathers standing up in a glass on the table.

Please let me know either on the Board or privately if you have any questions.

Dear Andy,

Thank you for the update, the information, and the tickle stories and pics.

So, now I know. "Pulling an Andy" is the commission of a gutsy, surprising, short-lived, and unsolicited act of tickling in a public setting, most frequently performed on the extended soles of a barefoot woman. That's pretty darn cool...and a little scary. (The story of that disasterous pulling of an Andy--by that luckless Andy wannabe--is not for the faint-hearted. My cheeks hurt just from reading it.)

Looking forward to our munch and to all the, er, munchkins in attendance.

ddd

Ya visited three years after I was already gone, Andy... The places I could've showed ya! ;)

Cracks me up that I know the area of The Forks that you were at. Yer a deft hand, brother.

Unfortunately wont be able to attend\leave the cornfield and soy fields i am surrounded by out here but simply wanted to say hope all have a fun time

Have you RSVP'd?

Hey all - we're expecting a good turnout for the Munch this Sunday. If you have not already RSVP'd, please send me a pm or an email at [email protected] - we need to know how big of a table/space to get.

I look forward to seeing/meeting you all!

Just found out about it. Wish I could go, but I have to work.

Have a good one, Andy!

Just found out about it. Wish I could go, but I have to work.

Have a good one, Andy!

Good morning, Andy. Did we (can we) "advertise" the event in other forums like, say, Tickling Discussion? I know that there have been long stretches of time in the past when I didn't check the Gatherings Forums.

Thanks so much.

ddd

Good morning, Andy. Did we (can we) "advertise" the event in other forums like, say, Tickling Discussion? I know that there have been long stretches of time in the past when I didn't check the Gatherings Forums.

Thanks so much.

ddd

dig dug dog done

Glad to hear that you were able to make something work for you. I'll be interested to hear how things turn out.

I think that I should be able to make this. It'd be my first gathering too, which is indeed sorta scarty, but what the hell.

I think that I should be able to make this. It'd be my first gathering too, which is indeed sorta scarty, but what the hell.

Well, well, 5150. Looking forward to meeting you after all these years.

dig dug

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back