• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maryse the Tickle Dominatrix Teaches Her Youngest Slave A Lesson F/M

Boy Likes Tkls

This story is both a work of fiction and non-fiction. All Persons are of legal age 18 and over. Reasons for this story to be labeled non-fiction is due to the fact that I am using mine and my mistress's real name and the event, to an extent. With that being said, enjoy my tale of torture and pleasure...

Maryse, the bodacious blonde bombshell, stood there tapping her high heeled boot on the floor, impatiently waiting for her new sub to show up. Maryse may have looked like a sweet and innocent woman of 28 to the rest of the outside world, but in her house, she's anything but innocent. She stands at 6'1 and weighed just underneath 135 lbs. She had long and wavy blonde hair all the way down to her cute little waist and very long and sharp nails that she constantly keeps filed and painted blood red. Her deep blue eyes sparkled like diamonds when she was happy but those same eyes looked like daggers when you pissed her off...much like she is right now.

Finally, there is a knock on the door and she stomped towards it, anger steadily increasing. "That had better be him, otherwise I'm gonna take it out on his ass," she said to herself as she reached her hand out to the knob and twisted it open. She looked dead ahead, expecting the same muscle-bound monkies she usually tortured to submission, but there wasn't anyone there...til she looked downwards. To her utter amazement (and silent hilarity), the man that stood before her looked like a child rather than the 18 year old man she had chatted with on the internet, standing no bigger than 5 feet and looked less than 100 lbs even though he was 5'1 and 110 lbs. His brown hair with frosted blonde highlights looked as though it was glued together instead of just gelled or moussed. He too had dark blue eyes, very tan skin (even tanner than herself), and had an air of complete helplessness and vulnerablity (which she loved about some men).

"Hi, M..M...Mistress Maryse," he stammered, "I'm sorry I'm late but--" he was cut off mid sentence when she grabbed him by his shirt collar and pulled him inside. His eyes were wide with the shock of how strong she was and of the normalcy of her living room. He almost expected it to be adorned with whips, chains, torture rack, x-frame, and many other implements of torture. Instead it was adorned with a very comfy couch with matching love seat, steel and glass enlayed coffeetable with a few magazines and tv remote control in the middle of it, a leather reclining chair and 62" big screen tv.

"I don't wanna hear any excuses!" she barked. "You are late and that means you get 30 spankings on each cheek with my favorite paddle! But first you strip!"

"Y...Y...Yes, Mis..Mis..Mistress," he stammered again as he very quickly removed all of his clothes.

"Now, follow me down to my dungeon so I can pay you back for your insulance, lil boy!" She demanded as she opened the door next to her.

He obeyingly followed his Mistress down a flight of wooden steps that creaked with every step into the basement that was painted red on the walls and ceiling, the floor basic grey concrete. To his left there was a wall adorned with paddles and whips of every size and had their own unique style and shape along with quite a collection of gags and blindfolds. To his right were the restraints...x frame, bondage table, rack, and a wooden contraption that was designed for the person to be in a kneeling position with his feet up at a 90 degree angle. In the middle was a pair of cuffs attached to a long chain that itself was attached to the ceiling.

"Stand in the middle of the room with your arms up!" she ordered..and he quickly obeyed. She laughed when she realized the cuffs were too high up for her short new sub's upstretched arms.

"Stay right there and don't move! I'll be back," she said as she made her way back up the stairs. A few minutes later she came right back down, stood right behind him and dropped 2 very large editions of the Yellow Pages. "Stand on these, you puny little worm!" And he did so with little difficulty and raised his arms once again. She then attached his wrists to the cuffs and kicked the books out from under him, causing a small yanking of his arms and shoulders as he dropped down, hovering several inches off the ground. But he dared not complain or even make a sound, afraid it would further anger her.

"Now that's an extra 20 whippings to each cheek for having to lug those heavy things down her for you to stand up on." she snickered. She then walked to the left side of the room, scanned the entire row of paddles until she came across a long, black leather paddle adorned with little spikes along the outer edge of it. "This shall do nicely", she said.

"Now first, here's the 30 for being late," she said as she reached her hand back and came forward with a lil bit of force. She didn't want to bruise her new slave...at least not yet, anyways. He winced but remained silent. This impressed her a little bit as she reached back for the next blow...and the next one, and the next one until she reached the 30th in which she used all of her strength. That one finally caused him to yelp out loud.

She turned to him and asked with a smile on her face, "Are we having fun yet?...No?....Well I am hahaha. And now, for the 20 for having me bring those heavy ass books...are you ready?...Here we go!"

His bare ass was redder than a beet, but still he hasn't shed a single tear. His bare ass was used to this type of punishment when he was a child by both his father and his mother whenever he would either mouth off or refused to eat all his vegatables. She could spank his ass all she wanted to, it didn't faze him at all.

"Well, well...you are a lot stronger than I give you credit for. But I think you'll break with a lil bit of 'gentle persuasion'," she implemented that point by dragging a single fingernail up his left side, in which he responded with a giggle and jerk to the right.

"Oh, ticklish are we? Excellant cause that's my area of expertise!" She then started gliding all 10 fingernails up and down both of his sides at the same time in a slow and methodical way. "Coochie coo!" she sneered.

"Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha heheheheheehehe ahahahahahahaha" was all he could muster in response, wiggling and writhing under his new mistress's tickly touch.

"Tickle tickle lil boy! My how you squirm! And I haven't even started yet. Did you hear me, boy? I'm going to tickle you for hours and hours and you can't do anything about it! Hahaha I'm going to enjoy this! Coochie coochie coo!" she cooed, slightly speeding up her tickles to his sides.

"Bahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahah p..p...pp...please stahahahap hehehehehehe" he half pleaded, half laughed.

"Stop? Why should I? You were the one who wanted me to discipline you, you were the one who answered my ad in TMF. You could've easily left when you had the chance, but you didn't. Now stop complaining or I'll just go back to whipping you into shape hahaha," she said as she now started working on his belly, spidering her nails all over the sides while probing her pinky inside his navel, wiggling it. "Coochie coochie cooo....tickle tickle tiiickle!...who's a tickly widdle boy, eh?...I'll tell you who...that who would be you! Kitchy koo...hahaha!"

"Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehehehehehe ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha pleasee hahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehe stahahahahap! ehehahahahaaha" he screamed, only for his new mistress to now work her way up to his ribs, tweaking each individual one as he howled with laughter.

After what felt like an eternity, the tickling stopped. He gasped for air, panting and sweating. "There was no way in the world I could've known it would be this torturous...but oddly enough, I'm starting to enjoy it," he said to himself as mistress silently cuffed his feet to the hook on the bottom of the floor and layed herself underneath him, staring at his feet, then looking up at him with a smile a mile wide as she inched her wiggling fingers closer and closer to his small size 5 1/2 feet.

"My, my! I have never seen such a small pair of feet belonging to a man my entire life! This should be sooo much fun. Ready?...here we go!!!!" she teased as her nails finally made contact with the creamy white flesh of his soles and he bursted out laughing, even louder than before....

"BAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE NOO NOT MY FEETTT AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA HEHEHEHEHHEEHEHE PLEASEEEE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NO NO NOT THEREE AHHAHAHAHAHAHA" he screamed over and over again.

"Oh my goodness gracious me! Your feet are a tickler's dream come true! Such soft skin, you must really take care of your feet. The other guys that I've dominated over the past couple of years have had some of the dirtiest, most disgusting feet imaginable! Tickle tickle!...coochie coo...and how about these precious toes?" she asked as she started wiggling her fingers inbetween them.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE NOOOOOO NOT MY TOESSSSS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASEEEE HAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I'LL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEH JUST STOP IT AHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" he screamed.

"But what if all I want you to do is laugh and beg like you're doing right now? Huh? You don't have an answer to that do you?!? Hmmmm my goodness, I wonder how you'll be able to handle THIS..!!!" she yelled as she stopped wiggling her fingers and he soon felt something soft and wet slide up and down his soles. She was no longer teasing him b/c her tongue went to work on his poor helpless feet. It was something he had never felt before til that exact moment. It felt tickly but not as bad, almost comforting as Maryse started working on and inbetween his toes.

"Hehehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahahahaha hehehehehehehehehe mmmmm." He stopped, suddenly aware that he had just moaned. Maryse, noticing the last sound he made, smiled, then continued til his delicious size 5 1/2 feet were completely soaked in her saliva.

"Now that you're all warmed up, now we can start the hard stuff." she snickered. Michael didn't know what else in God's name she could possibly do, til he felt the bristles of Maryse's hairbrush stroke up and down his soles in rapid succession which made Michael...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK!?!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HELL IS THAT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA WHATEVER IT IS STAAAAP HEHEHEHHEHEHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...."

"Coochie coochie coo! What's that you ask? Why it's my hairbrush, silly boy! Oh and don't worry, there's plenty more that I have in store for you sweetie. But for now....TICKLE TIICKLE TIIICKLE!!!" she cooed as she included brushing his toes and the sides of his feet with the brush. She even took her free hand and scribbled her nails over the tops of his feet and around his ankles, which was meant just for added effect.

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE OHHH MISTRESS I CAN'T TAAAHAHAHAKE ANYMOHOHOHOHOHOHORE HEHEHEHEHEHEHE PLEASE....PLEASE STAHAHAHAP!!!!!" But it was to no avail, his pleas of mercy had finally fallen on deaf ears as she would continue the punishment until the experience was finally too much for the poor lad to the point that he fainted, his whole body limp and soaked in sweat...

The End...Or Is It?

Michael

Michael

Last edited:
Great story

That would pretty much be a dream come true! Any ladies in Florida,fell free to make it happen!

Awesome!!! Very well written.....I enjoyed it and would love to see the story continue.

I'm glad you guys liked it. Just so you know, the part in the beginning where she's waiting for me and the spankings were fictional. The rest was pretty much true, except she also teased me in French...I can understand it, just can't spell it haha

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back