PDA

View Full Version : Tickled 2 Tears' Updates

DerekSynKlaire
06-25-2009, 04:59 PM
Hi friends!

I wanted to start a new thread in this section, so that you guys know when I upload new clips as well as what the clip content is! :)

I wanted to apologize for the lack of updates these past few days. I've been really under the weather and my fever finally broke around noon today. So, I'm filming a bunch of new clips today that you'll see uploaded over the next week.

If you guys have anything that you want to see, please feel free to message me and I'll get it done for ya!

xoxox

Love you all,
Derek

kurchatovium
06-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Thanks for all your efforts. Its nice to see a producer/model participate so actively in the forum. I hope you are enjoying your stay here. We are all a bit silly at times but very nice. :p

:bounce:

DerekSynKlaire
06-25-2009, 10:27 PM
Oh I'm loving it here!!! :)

Ok, I just uploaded a new clip! It's of my feet getting tickled in a leather swing in our friend's dungeon!

DerekSynKlaire
06-27-2009, 01:50 AM
Ok, upper body dungeon tickle is available today! :)

DerekSynKlaire
06-29-2009, 04:51 PM
Hi Friends!

Again, I've got to apologize for not getting clips up for the last few days. I managed to relapse into sickness..... It's not fun to get tickled when you're coughing so much! :)

But I should have some new content up in the next few days... so keep your eyes peeled here for the updates.

Love you all and take care! :)

ElFewja
07-17-2009, 05:43 AM
I know I found it before, but I forget how I did it.

Could you do me a favor and add a direct link to your store in this thread?

Thanks.

Etc.

ElFewja
07-23-2009, 02:18 PM
I finally bothered to go search clips4sale and found it. Posting for anyone that might care, who is just as lazy as I am.

http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/21120

Etc