• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

blessed/curseed....but ultimatley blessed! (true)

edv

TMF Regular
Okay folks, once again, after an unusually looong absence its me, edv, your full time roving eyewitness tickling reporter and part time nest attendee. I've got a few REALLY good ones to tell you about.

First let me say that aside from a few minor forgettable quick tickles, I had nothing at all to report for at least three months. Nothing worth writing about anyway. However, in the words of the great Leslie Nielson - "the cows have come home to roost" people. lol

Two weeks ago, I walked into the same healthy drinking establishment that I have freqented pretty much every friday night for the past two years or so. Longtime readers of this forum and the newsgroup know that I have been pretty vigilant about posting my experiences as they happen. Well the reason I haven't posted lately was simply because I was going through a dry spell. All that changed two fridays ago though. As soon as I walked in, I noticed an extremely attractive petite italian woman, who was deeply engaged in convo at the bar. Okay folks, her face looked like marrissa tomei, even with the cropped bangs to boot. She had on a loose fitting black top that had ovals revealing her bare arms cut in the sleeves. She had jeans on AND she was barefoot. Her shoes were abandoned at the bottom of the barstool. So being the curious soul I am, I stopped right at her side to get myself a drink and at the same time admire her shapely feet. She kept switching from sitting indian style on the chair, to letting her bare feet dangle freely. This was a nice little show, but she quicky put her shoes on and got up so i moved on as well, easing into my circle of friends and chatting. About 20 minutes later I heard a suspicous squeal comming from her and her guy friend. I turned to investigate and sure enough they were having a tickle fight. She was obviously really ticklish but they were just poking each other at this point. This poking war broke out a few times before it got nice and serious :) An apparentley mutualfriend came up next to the girl and had a few words w/ the girl and guy THEN proceeded to hold her arms giving her guy friend a "free shot". He then just gave her a sadistic lightning fast work-over of the sides/belly. She screamed and doubled over, but her friend still had her arms and the guy kept it up for about 20 seconds with her FREAKING OUT, shaking her little head "NO!" furioulsy while her friends worked her over. The fact that she was BAREFOOT while this was hapening made it 10 times sexier. Well, I didn't think that lightning would strike twice in the same place but yes indeed it it did!@

Tonight, as soon as I walked in my friend told me "Check out the girl in the turqoise" So I did and she really looked great..white halter top, blueish-aqua island skirt and sandals of course. Her and her boyfriend were sitting by the window with a group of people. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a tickle fight breaking out between the two of them. However, I was engaged in conversation at the time AND some guy was holding up the wall partially blocking my view. All I could see was her her jerking and spazzing out but I couldn't see exactly where he was getting her due to the guy standing there. Then they stopped, both with thier arms crossed protecting thier ticklish spots. After a brief truce two or three tickling/slapping wars broke out. Then after a particularly nasty slap on the blondes part.. the guy got up pulled her onto his lap, and then using the "clam" (index finger/thumb) motion, he methodically tickle tortured her ribs/arms tummy/ for the better part of two minutes. The bummer of this whole thing was that I missed large chunks of the action due to both the guy in my way and my friend talking to me. He also got her knees really good at one point. Once I finally got a clear view one more tickle fight broke out but just a lot of slapping/poking. This girl was TICKLISH though. Really ticklish

Well I hope you enjoyed the tales folks. This is your roving eyewitness reporter edv signing off. Remember if YOU see any suspicous tickling in YOUR neighborhood report it here to the tmf.

Peace

Ed:cool: :cool:

*Sigh* So many of us out there, who haven't even realized it...

There have been several threads lately about people who like to be tickled. There are a LOT out there who haven't even thought about it. We need some sort of public education program...

Public education! Here's an ad campaign for ya!

This is my brain:cool:

this is my brain on TICKLING:blaugh:

Any questions?

Peace

Ed

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back