• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nikki Cox

Piker2

TMF Regular
Well for all of us wondering what happened with the Nikki Cox
E! online Q&A; it turned out to be a bust. The question was
asked (it was the first question)and she adamently denies being
ticklish. Now I put it to you TMF friends, when have you ever
known a red-head not to be a bit on the wild side and very
ticklish?
On a lighter note Kristen Dunst's Q&A is coming up soon also on
E! online. Maybe if it's not to late we can get Kristen to answer.
She is one I would love to know more about since she's led to being
tickled as read on Toyou's list. Happy Hunting.

Well....

Well the lady was asked, and she clearly answered. Unfortunate that it was negative, but a solid answer. If you choose to doubt her own words, then why should you believe any of the other actresses who say they ARE ticklish? Gotta let the chips fall as they may, and accept.

Myriads

D'oh!

And where are my manners?

Piker2, I note that was your first post. Welcome to the forum,and it's a pleasure to have you here amoung the non-lurkers. I'll look forward to seeing you about the forum!

Myriads

I haven't met too many girls that weren't ticklish. If you're skilled enough, you can find spots. Tickling is also a mental thing. Nikki Cox probably hasn't been tickled right. ;)

No harm, no foul. I'm actually not that new; I was on the old TMF
for a week until it was changed from EZ Boards. I briefly mentioned
the Rachel Leigh Cook story in 'Instyle'. Anyways, I just figured Nikki seemed more taken back by the question then wanting to answer honestly. (aka: Charisma Carpenter). I'd like to think that everyone is innately ticklish somewhere (hehehe).

I agree with HOP2POP, if you know the spots, you can tickle any girl. And to answer your question Piker2 from personal experience, my girlfriend is a red head and she is not wild at all, she is one of the most shy people I have ever met... but I do agree that most red heads are wild. A big perk about my gf also is the fact that only I know how to tickle her, and where.;) I hope that helped you cope with the news about Nikki Cox a bit, then again, maybe I made it worse...sorry if I did!:(

Bull Shit

Their is no way that a chick that hot isn't ticklish. I sugest that the Adminastraito start a colection to pay for the abduction of Miss Cox (I love that name), and we settle it once and for all. As for the "Why would you beleave them when they say they are?"...why would a beautiful woman say she was if she wasn't.

*laughing* maybe that's legal up in Canada, but I don't think we could do that "legally" in the good-ol U.S. of A :D
But I do know for a fact that sometimes girls say that they're not ticklish because they think it's a weird question--it's happened to me a coupla times, and once i've gotten to know them better and I've asked again they changed their answer. So there's still hope :D

Huh?

What's leugal got to do with it?

Attachments

• oh that tickles copy.jpg
    oh that tickles copy.jpg
    383.6 KB · Views: 2,832
  • laughter_at_the_theater_by_fantasy_play-d71m29m.jpg
    laughter_at_the_theater_by_fantasy_play-d71m29m.jpg
    487.7 KB · Views: 841
  • how_to_play_footsie_by_fantasy_play-d6g84v2.jpg
    how_to_play_footsie_by_fantasy_play-d6g84v2.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 313
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    208.2 KB · Views: 374
  • yes-gif.gif
    yes-gif.gif
    11.9 KB · Views: 3,956
  • it_gets_the_tickles__by_fantasy_play-d835kx0.jpg
    it_gets_the_tickles__by_fantasy_play-d835kx0.jpg
    563.4 KB · Views: 2,232
Scooby:

You are so right Bro.
Just today, a co-worker/friend of mine and I were talking
about her weirdness of liking to wear socks.
Long winded story short, I had challenged her toughness by
having her feet tickled for 5 minutes a year ago. She said her feet weren't ticklish then, she could take it for 20 minutes easy. Never got the chance to find out.

Today I bring up the fact (well my made-up fact) that gals
that always wear socks do so for only two reasons:
1. To cover up hideous feet or 2. to protect themselves from
tickling.
She says "My feet aren't ugly so you're right my feet are very ticklish. My socks can't even stop the ticklishness! So
I wear my fuzzy slippers too for protection."

Guess she feels more comfortable with me since we've been friends for over a year now.

Go figure, chicks. Err..opps.. hope Mia didn't see that! ;)

Peace,
DK

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back