• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The grounded Seraphim F/M, part 1/2 (explicit)

Pheonixaise

Rough draft of a post deleted by the crash. Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes, will fix as found.

Please post comments!

It was cold out, a slight breeze blew in from the shore, and the moon cast a brilliant glow on everything, almost dampening the light of the city. He was patroling one night, as he usually did, leaping form rooftop to rooftop with agility and strength granted from infusing energy into his muscles. He suddenly saw a rather bright flash of light. As he approached, he began to hear police sirens. Another flash erupted from the same area as the first, followed by the sound of an explosion and the whirring of a dying siren.

This was just too much for him. Someone had actually come to him! Usually, when a power awoke in someone, they would keep it secret for as long as possible, mostly because of family and social acceptance, but also because they knew that he, the so-called "Seraphim of Light" would be the one to put them back in their place should they cross the line.

He had let her escape the police. After all, the last thing he needed was to protect them from a possibly newly awakened and unstable User. That would be too much, and he didn't think he could stand the guilt of failing to protect them.

He followed her from the rooftops, all the way out to the dock area of the city. It was a cold windy night, and his brown hair flowed behind him as he stood on the last tall rooftop in the district. He saw a faint flash of light once more, coming from an old abandoned steel-mill. He chuckled to himself. It looked like tonight might just be an easy night.

Nilstiar leapt from the roof with a mighty bound, landing just outside of the mill with a loud "thud." He stands and brushes the dust from his duster, and smiling at the irony of the action. He had no real worry about the person in the mill, it wouldn't be hard to get them out, and call the police. He straightened his shirt, and checked his outfit. He wanted to look like the picture of justice people thought of when they heard his name. After all, half the battle was psychological.

He walked up to the door, and opened it, as the lock had been opened by the User before hand. He walks in and immediately announces his presence by shouting: "Give yourself up! If you come quietly, I won't hurt you."

The response was from the voice of a woman. "Do you promise!?" the woman said.

"Of course. You have my word" he said from where he stood. He suddenly saw the young lady emerge from behind a stack of metal piping. She was absolutely gorgeous, with long curly scarlet hair, probably dyed, for that vibrant of a red could hardly have been natural. It perfectly matched her beautiful and deep sea-green eyes. She wore what looked to be a lusterous silver swimsuit that fit snugly over her full but slender figure. A falcon-hole just at the neck line, not big enough to reveal anything or make the suit any less tight, but big enough to get a distracting glance at her cleavage.

Her knee-high silver boots clopped as she walked towards him with a purposeful stride, her hands held behind her back, with a shy and playful look on her face, like that of the girl next door in every teenage boy's dreams. He paid it no attention though, or at least he looked like he paid no attention. Her hands behind her back, however, he did pay attention to. A User could only use their abilities if they had the use of at least one appendage. Having her hands behind her back was almost the same as concealing a weapon.

"Show me your hands..." He said, firmly and with authority.

"Ok....if you say so love" she said, pulling out a strange looking gun with one hand and firing as quickly as in any old west movie, hell, as quickly as seemed humanly possible.

Nilstiar just had the time to bring up a blade of light to cut the bullet in half. To his surprise however, the bullet was a small gas capsule. Out of reflex he gasps. In retrospect that was probably the least of his mistakes, but it still cost him greatly. In a matter of seconds he felt dizzy. That was the last thing he remembered before he blacked out.

When he regained his senses, and realized that he hadn't left the mill. He looked around, to find that his arms were held out and above his head, and his legs were spread just slightly. He wore nothing other than his navy blue boxers, and seemed to be strapped to a hard, cold sheet of steel. "What's going on!" he demanded, trying to pull on the bonds that held him. His efforts were fruitless however. It seemed that his powers had faded form his muscles. That's fine, I'll just.... He started to focus on his magic circuit, the source and flow of his power. He tried to focus it into his hands, to cast the "spell" that would strengthen his body enough to break whatever bonds held him. To his dismay, nothing happened.

What!? That's odd, why can't I.... He looked up to his arms, and spotted a strange glow around his wrists. That's impossible....whoever this is, they can't be that good.... He struggled against the bindings in a fruitless waist of precious energy. The cuffs of light were the same as the ones he used to bind other Users so that they couldn't focus their powers. He had thought he was the only one able to do such a thing....apparently that was going to cost him.

That's fine...no need to panic Nilstiar he thought as he tried to find a way out of this. There's a way out...there just has to be, you just have to find the weakness in the construction of the bonds, that's all..... He started to concentrate on the bands when he heard a seductive female voice.

"Enjoying yourself love?" she says with a playful tone that would have made any man melt. He glared at her, still concentrating on the bonds, not even bothering to answer. Ok....I've identified the composition, as well as the density.... now it's just a matter of... "Don't you want to play with me? I'd hate to have to go out and kill more policemen...I hate men in uniform."

That got his attention. He lost focus on the bands as his glare became even more fierce. He wasn't worried about it. Now that he knew the composition and the density of the substance, it was simply a matter of finding the weak point in it's construction. "Why are you doing this?" He said, a firm tone of authority still in his voice, regardless of his position.

"Well, I'd like to say I'm just doing a job, but my employer decided not to pay me, that he didn't need my services...." She puts a hand on her hip, and looked him up and down, smiling as she does. "So I had my way with him, and tossed him away with the rest of the trash....he was cute, but you....you really have such adorable soft skin....you wouldn't happen to be ticklish, would you big boy?" When she said big boy, her eyes flicked to his boxers, and back to his face.

He didn't even notice. When she asked if he was ticklish, he immediatly began to concentrate on the bonds again, frantically searching for a weak point in their structure. Come on....come on... he thought as he raced against the time he already didn't have.

She carefully and gently put one long, silver, perfectly manecured nail into the crevace of each elbow, and slowly, deliberately creeped them down towards his pits with little flicks every few seconds. He grimaced, and lost his concentration momentarily before giggling slightly. Taking his attention from the bonds as he realized the sound that had just escaped his lips, he glared at her and locked his jaw closed tight, but it was already too late.

She grinned at him like a thing possessed. Never before had a look struck him so hard. It was almost like a physical blow. She grinned with such malevolent and malicious intent that his blood ran cold in it's veins. The look said a whole book of things to him, but what it screamed louder than anything else was I know.... Only slightly worse than that was and you know I know. You're not going anywhere.

He gulped and as she pulled away to gloat, he again concentrated on the bands. "Well well, it looks like this is going to be fun after all. For a while, I was afraid that you might not be ticklish. Looks like I can put that fear to bed though doesn't it?" As she said this, she danced four long nails in his left exposed armpit.

He lost it again. Damnit! he thought, as he giggled again, before once more trying to regain his composure. It didn't work. His giggling grew steadily louder as he slowly lost the grip on his composure.

His torturer simply reveled in this. "Oh, I'm sorry, does that tickle?" she said with a sinister grin. She continued to dance the nails in his armpit, closing them all on a single point, and expanding them teasingly along his skin, eliciting a yelp and a twitch. She then placed a single nail from the other hand in his other armpit, and slowly, gently, turned it back and forth as she continued to flick her nails in the other pit.

Nilstiar continued to giggle, cursing himself for his weakness. He hated the fact that he was just giggling more than anything. It wasn't even laughter, he sounded like a young schoolboy with a crush....despite the look of sheer loathing in his eyes.

"Oh, don't look like that. You're not nearly as cute that way. Let me see those lovely baby blues filled with laughter!" She suddenly dug her fingers into his exposed ribs, sliding them up and down, fast. He hadn't been expecting that. "Tickle tickle tickle my ticklish little boy! That's right, laugh for me my love! Coochie Coo!" He exploded with laughter, by now having almost entirely given up on finding a way out of his bonds.

"BWAHHAHAHAHEHEHEAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!"

He was absolutely ashamed of himself. Here he was, the Seraphim of Light, strapped to a piece of metal with his own element, and not only at the complete mercy of a villianess, but one who was putting him through what he was by now absolutely certain was the most humiliating thing that could ever be done to a man. Still, all he could do a this point was laugh. He laughed and laughed, for what seemed like forever. Eventually, the she-devil who seemed to drink in his laughter backed off slightly.

"Wouldn't want you passing out my dear, then I'd have to wait to continue the fun." She said with a wink that he thought might have been slightly more than playful.

"Why.....why are you doing this...." He said, out of breathe from what had really only been five minutes of straight tickling.

She smiled up at him, and cupped his cheek with her hand. Those hands, the same hands that had been tormenting him so much felt surprising soft and well cared for. They were cool on his red, sweat covered face. "I've already told you my love, you're just too cute not to turn into my little tickle slave. Honestly, I saw you on the news yesterday. Confident, strong, good looking...." She let go of his cheek, and quickly spidered a singly hand of devilishly talented nails over his exposed stomach, eliciting a quick "yelp" from Nilstia. "And the perfect person for me to break..." She flicked a nail from each hand just under his lowest rib on either side, causing him to giggle, and then after a few seconds, outright laugh.

She continued this for a short time, flicking the nails with methodical, practiced purpose. She grinned up at him with that damned grin for the entire time, stopping and starting at random intervals just to keep him guessing. Every time he felt that nail scrape along his skin, he felt as if she took as long as possible to take it off again.

She then took a single nail, and put it directly in his belly button, twisting it as she leaned up towards him, putting her face diretly in his "Laugh for me love. Laugh, or I'll make you laugh." He needed no such encouragement. He was already worn down. He laughed and laughed as she continued to swirl the finger in his navel, staring her in the face, not daring to give her the cold look he had earlier.

He couldn't believe it. This was so bad that he actually was afraid to go against her will! He didn't think that it could get much worse, and yet, he was actually giving in. He kicked himself inside, mustering what little rebelion he had in him. He glared at her again with increased ferocity, laughing softly through gritted teeth.

At this look, she laughed. She actually laughed at him for defying her. She wagged the finger that had just been in his navel in his face. "I think you need to be taught a lesson as to who is in charge here." She said, and knelt down, undoing a clasp at the side of the steel sheet. He hadn't noticed it until just now, but the piece of steel seemed to be hanging slightly, held up on a sort of cart, and locked into place. He wondered what she was doing, but was simply thankful for the break that would allow him to regain his composure.

Again, he focused on the bands, searching desperately for a way out of his current predicament. He found absolutely nothing....nothing. How! How is there not a single flaw in these bands! I've never heard of this woman, she can't be that strong! He thought as he suddenly felt the sheet of steel tilt slightly. Then, like a white board in a school, it was flipped entirely over! He suddenly found himself upside down! Oh god.... he thought, NOT THAT!!!!

He heard the click of the locks being put back into place, and from the other side of the sheet, he heard "Comfy my love. Good, because it's time you learn your place." Suddenly, like a lightning bolt to his brain, he felt those mercilessly talented fingernails scratching at the outside edges of both of his feet!

As a child, he had often been held down and tickled by friends, often one or two guys would hold him down, while a girl friend would tickle his feet. He had always hated the edges and the tops of his feet being tickled. It didn't tickle as much, but the slight tickle and the unbearable itching sensation would drive him mad! It was as if it wore down his resistance before they would focus on his actual feet.

She had apparently learned this tactic well, for those adept fingers didn't miss an inch of the sides of his feet. He thanked God that he couldn't see her face, at least she was on the other side of the sheet....that grin would have just been too much. He giggled and giggled, never actually fully laughing.

"Aww, how cute. You know, if I didn't like your laugh so much, I'd be able to do this all day....does it tickle, little ticklish boy?"

He managed to muster up enough defiance to shout "No!!!!heheheheh"

Suddenly, without any warning at all, she reached higher, and placed a finger in between each toe, before raking her nails from inbetween his toes all the way down to the bottom of his sole. It was a sensation like he had never felt before, he erupted into laughter. She did this twice more, before she walked around to kneel down, pulling his chin up, so that he could look at her.

"I let you lie once. I don't like dishonesty. If you have any sense, you'll learn not to lie to me." She no longer had that look of almost playful menace, but was masked with a look of the utmost seriousness. He literally felt a pang of fear at her countenance.... "Do I make myself clear?" She said, standing.

He said nothing. He suddenly felt all ten fingers dance along his twitching stomach. "I said, do I make myself clear?" With all the blood that had rushed to his head due to gravity, he felt as if he might have burst he laughed so hard. He managed, somehow, to get out a "Yehehehessss!!!! I hahahaHAHAHAHAPROMISE!!!!"

She stopped with one hand, and played with his happy trail for a little bit, running her fingers through the little bit of short hair. She didn't tickle, and he was ashamed to say that it wasn't so bad. Heck, if he was completely honest, it felt good..... "Good," she said, "that's what I wanted to hear." That damn grin had returned. "You know my love, this doesn't have to be as bad as you make it out to be. Hell, if you cooperate, I could even make it worth your while..." Her grin changed to a complete smile, however, for some reason, it didn't seem to be nearly as evil this time, as if she might actually mean what she said.

Blasphemy. She was a villian, if he fell for this, he knew he'd regret it. He said nothing, just sat in his stoicism that he knew would break at a single touch from her. That touch came, but not as he expected.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back