• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Grounded Seraphim f/m, part 2/2 VERY Explicit

Pheonixaise

The second part to the story of the Seraphim of Light, Nilstiar, and his capture by the sadistic User, Synachia. VERY explicit. you've been warned.

She stood up, and gently, very gently, stroked his balls through his boxers. Against every principle he had ever stood for, against every thought of independence from everyone that he had ever had, and against every ounce of will he could muster in the given situation, he let out a low, full moan. "Awe, come on....I'm not as bad as you make me out to be. It'll be all right."

It was strange, as she cooed to him, gently stroking his genitalia, he felt like she actually meant it. He tried his best not to moan for her, but eventually, he found himself bucking his hips slightly. He couldn't remember when his member had awoken. He wanted to say it was when she started stroking him, but to his shame, he knew that it had been ready for a long while now, and worse, he knew that she knew.

Suddenly, and without any warning, she spidered her nails from the top of his knees, into his inner thighs. He absolutely lost it. He'd never felt anything that tickled as much as his inner thighs, exposed as they were. He laughed until he was sure his face was purple. She didn't let up for a full two minutes before returning to gently and lovingly stroking his balls.

He moaned now, without any hesitation. If she wanted him to moan, he knew she was going to get it one way or the other, either when he was exhausted, or when he gave in. At that moment, he absolutely hated being a man. He hadn't ever felt such sexual frustration before. She had taken everything from him. She had complete control over him, and he knew it.

She kneeled back down to look at his face, her dark green eyes shining as they looked into his face. "You know, I can give you what you want. All you have to do is ask." He was surprised by her sincerity. She didn't even have a malicious or malevolent look on her face. She truly meant it. All he had to do was ask her, and she would give him the sweet release his body so desperately craved.....

No, he wasn't broken yet, he would resist her still. "I can't...." was all he could muster. He didn't want to offend her, to get her angry was the worst thing he felt he could do.

She shrugged, and smiled at him with that mischievous grin again. Oh god.... he thought as he saw the grin. "Fair enough," she said, "Back to amusing myself then." She stood up, and pulled the toes of his left foot down tight, so that he could barely even wiggle them, let alone flex them. One by one, she explored the connection that each toe made to the foot with a single nail.

He laughed softly immediatly, flapping his other foot wildly and clenching his fists. He was grateful for what seemed to be a less intense form of torture than she had been administering earlier. She kept at this new technique for quite a while, he wasn't sure how long. Long enough to explore every toe on the foot thoroughly. Softly she would again coo to him, "Coochie coo....tickle tickle tickle....you like that don't you....tell me you like it...."

As she switched to his other foot, he actually told her, and himself, that he really did like it....She seemed to look down at him in what looked like genuine surprise, but continued with her work. She tickled and tickled for what seemed to him like hours, but he didn't care. He couldn't believe he was actually enjoying himself! All he could feel and think about was the slow and sensual movements of her fingers, and the barely audable teasing.

"You want to know something, I don't really enjoy killing...." She said as she continued to gently tease the pads of his toes. "I do it mainly to prove I can, to prove I'm not so weak, that I'm not someone to be triffled with. When I got this power, I found that people wanted it. That people would pay for it. And that I could make those who wronged me pay with it. You understand, don't you?"

As she spoke, memories drifted to mind, memories of those who had wronged him, and of his plans to avenge himself many times. Throughout his Awakening, he had been very nearly swayed to the way of violence against those he knew, and simply for violence' sake. He suddenly began to see this woman not as the sadistic woman that she had first appeared, but as a newly Awakened User who had simply done what he himself had wanted to do many years ago.

He continued to laugh lightly until she stopped, and kneeled before him once more. "So how about it, ready to give in? Just one little word my love, and I can make your every fantasy come to life....you know I can..." The last part she said in a hushed voice, with a wink that he found himself totally exposed to. She seemed to care about him, but that was madness! He was one of those people, who had thought he could walk all over her! He had very nearly done so! And now, she wanted him? She cared about him? No, she simply wanted another way to make him squirm.

"No, but there are other ways, kinder, gentler ways of getting vengence....this doesn't have to be your way...." He said as she stood once more, openly disapointed at his refusal.

"I know, what could be gently than a little tickling...." She said almost in a whisper. She suddenly got a very serious look on her face, and pointed down at him. "You can form sentences again. I've been going too easy on you mister. I can't have my little ticklish boy getting his strength back, now can I? I think it's time to step this up a notch."

With that, she brought one finger up towards his boxers. He lifted his head just enough to see that she seemed to extend a blade of light out of her fingernail. Such precise control was unheard of! He wasn't even sure if he could have kept such a steady blade attatched to him without inadvertantly cutting himself. She easily tore right through his boxers, letting them fall to the mill floor, revealing his manhood.

"Well, we ARE a big boy, aren't we? Tell me my big ticklish boy, are you ticklish here too?" She said, with the most malicious grin yet. He honestly had no clue. He had had few lovers, for their presence in his life always seemed to cause them harm, and as such, none had tried anything like that. It was absurd! If they had gotten him into a position to be exposed like this, he figured the last thing on their mind would be tickling. But this woman was completely different, it seemed to excite her as much as it, embarrassingly enough, excited him.

She began to trail one hand of nails up and down his shaft. This didn't seem to tickle all that much, but it itched like crazy. If he thought he was to get away with just that, he was soon to be rudely awakened. With the other hand, she began to spider her nails just and so over his balls. This had a profoundly different affect. As if he had been reawakened to both pleasure and tickling, he moaned and laughed simultaniously. She widened her eyes at this, and, if it were possible, grinned even wider.

It didn't take long for Nilstiar to figure out why exactly why this affect had occured. Somehow, the pleasurable feeling of the nails on his balls had acted as a grounder for the itching that he felt on his shaft. This caused the shaft to be insanely ticklish.

What an awful, cruel world he lived in at that moment. He throbbed and ached for her hands, and yet at the same time, desperately wished them gone, far, far away. He laughed and moaned, moaned and laughed, it was pure hell. He floated on the edge of heaven, and purgatory, as he waited for something to change. It didn't.

Suddenly, he felt building. He smiled to himself, as he felt this some kind of strange victory. He was going to end this without her asking him to, he was going to have his release, and not grant her the satisfaction of his asking. He knew what was to come, and waited for it eagerly.

Synachia, however, was not one to let him get away so easily. She not only noticed the bulging under her skilled fingers, but noticed the eager look of anticipation in his eyes. She suddenly drew a circle around the head of his shaft, which he took only to another cruel form of torture. He built and built until finally, he could contain himself no longer.

But just as he thought it was over, and his mind eagerly raced towards the feeling of contentment and release, he felt a sharp and even squeeze at the top of his shaft. Suddenly, he understood. The ring she had drawn around him! It was a ring of light! She had stopped him from having his release by force! He deflated like a balloon. How was he ever going to win!? Would no one cut him a break this day!

He didn't give up hope however. She continued with her cruel torment time and again, now cooing to him. "Tickle tickle tickle my little tickle slave! Does it tickle! Do you want to cum? I can feel it, you want it don't you? Well, you can't have it. Not until you beg me my love, beg me like you've never begged anyone for anything before, and I promise I'll grant your wish! But not until you beg me! Tickle tickle tickle! Coochie coochie coo!"

Time and again, he felt himself reach the limit of his endurance, and time and time again he was disapointed. What was worse was the ring only tightened when he was there! It let him think every time that it would end, and then deny him that privalege.

He could stand it no longer. In a voice that he very nearly didn't believe was his own, he said through his laughter, "Ok, hehehahaha!!! You winhahah!!!! DO IT!!!! FINISH ME!!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANY MORE!!!!!"

As he screamed this, she smiled, and said with all sincerity, "My pleasure my love....."

With that, he heard her kneel down once more, for the final time. She tilted her head up, and took him in. With one hand, she grabbed a hold of his manhood, stroking furiously, and with the other, she lightly tickled his inner thigh. He laughed and laughed, but it didn't take more than a minute before he exploded in a fit of thrusts and high pitched laughter, as she never stopped her torturous tickles.

The ferocity of it, combined with his exhaustion caused him to pass out. When he awoke, he was laying on the floor, with his captor beside him, dabbing a wet cloth to his forehead. It was cold, and felt good. Refreshing. He smiled up at her, before realising who she was, and what kind of position he was in. He batted her hand away and bolted upright. He was clothed again, and free.

He looked over at her, in befuddlement. She only smiled back at him with a look of caring the likes of which he had never seen before.

"You know how you told me that there are other, kinder ways of going about vengence? Well, I was hoping you'd show them to me." She said, as she took his hand gently in hers. He simply smiled back, nodding at her, knowing that that night, would be the end of her criminal and mercenary days. She was a Converted User now, and quite possibly the person he had searched for for so long.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back