• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

There is no Zombie Tickling Survival Guide F/F

Pheonixaise

Technically F/F, but more of a comical */F. Enjoy ^^

Jasmine moved slowly, creeping through the forest with a practiced stealth that came from one thing and one thing only. The Zed invasion. It had sprung up just like in any of the second rate horror films you saw at about three a.m. The people panic, they run into their little houses and hole up, or they flee into the streets causing mass mayhem and panic everywhere. She expected this from the civilians.

But from the Army? Now this was another story all together. The pompous generals with their fancy decorations, sat in their emergency council, and pondered what would be the best way to tactically take out the enemy ghouls. What did they come up with? The same bloody thing every government in every horror movie does. Shoot em with machine guns until their insides become their outsides. And if anyone is bitten, take em in for study, try to nurse the wounded.

Fools. You'd think they'd never seen a zombie movie before. Oh well, it had been several months now, and things were settling down pretty nicely. Several cities had been encased in hundred meter high steel walls, so things were getting back to some semblance of normalcy. The people had learned to laugh again. They ate, they worked, they played, everything was as good as it could get.

For those not in the malitia on the hunt for Zed. She, however, was knee deep in re-dead Zed. Her job was to take her team, and find Zed in a designated area. Wipe them out, then return to base. It wasn't a full exterminating process, it was more of a parimeter sweep. The same places on the same days, five days a week. What a life, living out some video game every day, and getting payed for it.

She was even almost getting over her fear of Zed. Almost. You never got over the fear completely. You may see their grey flesh enough, you get used to their moans even, eventually. But you never, ever, got used to those dead eyes. Those eyes that stared through you, and even your soul. It was as if they knew every single malicious thing you had ever done, and hated you for it.....

But then things had gone horribly wrong. Her squad of ten men had come across a group of ghouls far larger than they had anticipated. Somehow, they seemed to come from all around. She was the only one who escaped alive. Somehow, she had managed to loose them. As if that was really possible. The only thing she could think of was that she had moved so quietly, and so quickly, that she had turned in another direction, and they had continued in the same straight line. Good old Zed. As dumb as they were ugly.

She came upon an old abandoned farm house. She was told that this was the kind of place she was to stay. She quietly entered the house, and noticed that the stairs had been destroyed. She noticed, however, that there were notches in the wall, as if forming a sort of ladder that Zed was too stupid to climb. She was beyond thankful for that, as she was sure she had heard shuffling in the bushes on her way here.

She took great care to be as quiet as possible as she approached the stairs. She observed that in many places, it looked like the floor was rotting. Careful to mind her step, she eventually reached the bottom of the make-shift wall ladder.

With a suddenness that almost made her scream, she fell through the rotten flooring. "Shit!" she thought to herself, as she felt cold, clammy air touch the bottoms of her feet. Her boots had been ripped off by the fall. Just perfect. She could only hope that the sound hadn't alerted any Zed. She listened for a moment, and heard no moans, so she figured she was safe. She placed both hand on the floor and tried to pull herself out, but to no avail. She was stuck, and stuck good. Somehow, the wood had caught itself around her knees, and all she could do was sit on the floor with her legs dangling through.

Suddenly, she felt a very peculiar sensation. Almost like scratching at the bottom of her foot. She almost yelped the second time, as it tickled something fierce. The third time it seemed equally persistant, and came quicker, as if it was moving faster. She clamped her hands over her mouth as she felt clearly the nails of someone, probably a girl, dance over her soft, exposed soles.

However, it didn't seem like their intent was to tickle her. It was almost as if they were trying to grab her, but she was just out of reach. Suddenly, it struck her. There must have been a Zed locked away in the basement. Somehow, it must have gotten it's windpipe crushed by something before it was locked in it's eternal prison.

The tickling sensation continued with a maddening persistance that she knew would never let up. There was one thing she knew for certain, no matter what was at hand, a human would never outlast a Zed in terms of stamina. This thing would tickle her and tickle her without need for rest or sleep or food. It would just tickle and tickle till she died on her own, or another found her.

She cursed herself for feeling embarrassed. She was a hardened soldier, and all she could think about was how much she despised herself for getting herself into this situation. To think, she wasn't going to go down in the heat of a long and strenuous battle with a hundred Zed all hungry for her, while she stood atop a car, downing Zed after Zed with her trusty Carbine. No, she was going to laugh.

She was going to laugh, and eventually, laugh loud enough to garner the attention of a Zed that actually had the use of it's throat. This Zed would moan, and draw more and more Zed, and that would be, as they say, that.

She noticed suddenly that the tickling began to feel more persistant, as if the Zed had noticed that it had a better chance of grabbing her by not flailing about as much. Either that, or it had extended it's fingers more. She struggled against the laughter she knew was building up inside of her at this very minute. She knew she couldn't hold out long against the tickling of those broken nails on her soft, well cared for feet.

She started to giggle behind her hands, and at that moment she knew she was finished. Within minutes, the giggling had turned to laughter, and not soon after, she was laughing so hard, she had removed her hands from her mouth to try and pull her out of the floor. She laughed and laughed, but heard no moans.

The sun had gone down, and here she was, laughing like a hysterical maniac while her very life was in danger! All her training, all her commitment to survival, was for naught if she were to be caught by a ghoul now. She struggled and fought, but to no avail. She was stuck good.

Suddenly, she heard the one sound she had absolutely dreaded to hear. A Moan. A long, deep, terrifying moan. Then came another. And another. Soon, there was a swarming hive of the bastards, all heading her way. She could hear the moans get louder and louder, but just couldn't seem to stop laughing. It was the most ironic thing she could have thought of. Here she was, scared shitless that she was about to be eaten from the knees up, but all she could do as she was tickled by the invisible hands of the enemy was laugh.

She turned and looked at the door as she heard the creek of company on the porch. The last bit of company she would ever get. Oh well. At least she would die happy....

Yeah, that was damn good!
Could you give us a sort of epilogue. Kind of like where the hero or heroine is dying, with the voice muted and the sweeping piano music playing over the top?

Good stuff. I love the concept.

Just a few things I went hm at, though; her boots just mysteriously fell off? I dig it, and though I know she wouldn't be aware of why, I wanted to know more. What exactly caused them to come off?

You used loose in place of lose in one spot, and there seemed to be a misspelling of militia at one point. I noticed some comma issues at one point as well, but that was minor.

But yeah no, great story, and way to keep it short but interesting. Write some more, mate; whether or not it's scenarios like this or new creative things doesn't matter. Either way, it's a step away from the generic stuff that shows up, and I appreciate your story a lot because of it. So yeah, good job!

Etc.

*Edit. I disagree with the epilogue; the idea of suspense and not knowing what happens, although is implied, works for me. But then, thats how I tend to do stories, so >> etc.

**second edit. I forgot to mention that struggling against the floor boards seems almost necessary, as it struck me as, from this story anyway, she fell and just sat still, making no attempt to free herself. But etc.

Eh was thinking about this piece all day. Damn you. Wish I had written it.

Etc.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back