• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The long walk of shame

tkpatience

TMF Expert
The heavenly light shines down upon me from the clear blue skies. Birds are chirping, the leaves of trees rustle as the wind softly flows by. This sight of paradise brings me little comfort as I walk to the grave of my parents.

It was but just a few years ago, that people were celebrating the death of the prodigal couple that almost succeeded in destroying the world. Fireworks lit up the sky and politicians were yammering on about how the world was safe once again for honest citizens. The people were happy. Rightly so, my parents were monsters who deserved much worse than death.

The closer I get to the desecrated headstone the sadder I feel. I am an outcast. I was born an outcast and I will die an outcast. As I take the final few steps, my eyes can't help but tear up at the sight of the graffiti covering my parents tombstone. I retrieve the beer bottle from my bag and gently place it next to the tombstone.

"I hate you, but you're still my mother and father," I whisper to myself.

Turning away I know that I'll never find happiness in my lifetime, I will only know shame.

Continued

The walk continues.

Tonight the crisp cool air felt really nice against my face. Murmurs of the ducks hidden on the pond in the back of my pad. I really couldn't tell whether or not I was awake. As I strolled to a nearby gazebo, I saw my father smoking a large brown cigar.

"How ya doing there squirt?" He asked.

"You're dead."

He cackled.

"Well you must be doing something right if I'm here."

"Why don't you go back to rot in the ground where the world has left you?"

"Oh? getting the third degree from my spawn?"

"Not at all. You and mother were the ones that smeared your names."

The smile on his face evaporated.

"I'd love to stay and chat, but I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"Do you really think the acts that your mother and I committed are evil?"

"You did try to destroy the world."

"Answer the question."

"Yes, I would generally have to say trying to destroy all the life on a planet would constitute as pretty evil."

"If it was so evil, can you please recite Newton's first law of motion: Inertia for me?"

"An object in motion tends to stay in motion and an object at rest tends to stay at rest both remain true until acted upon by interference.

"Precisely. Now the people on that planet believe that life is the norm and that death signifies that end of the life cycle. Does this not go against the laws of motion?"

"What do you mean?"

"If humans are constantly moving then what would cause them to stop moving?"

"Gravity."

"Wrong. Gravity and air resistance are only consequential of the surroundings that one exists."

"So what then?"

"The truth is that death is the norm and life is the disease. We merely tried to restore the proper balance of reality."

"Whatever. I'm leaving now."

"Think about what I said. Oh yeah, call me when you need me."

He tossed me a jade pendant with the mandarin character for 'bad' inscribed on it.

I awoke to find myself chained to a bed frame. My naked body riddled with scars and words written in black permanent marker. I take it that I just had a wild night and the dreams are meaningless, but there's a swastika on my forehead that i notice in a nearby puddle of rainwater. For some reason, this really makes me want to see the resting place of my parents.

very good tkpatience. I enjoyed the philosophical nature of this. It needs more work but this is good. Please do more!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back