• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bleach Fan Fic F/F

Aintboverd

Hey guys I'm a little nervous posting here I hope you like this prelude into a series I'm planning on making. Hope you like it and enjoy!

My name is Kusuguri, Seventh seat of Squad Four, the medical core of the Thirteen Court Guard Squads. It has been three years since I had achieved my post as a ranked officer, highly recognized as an esteemed field surgeon and master of eighty incantations of Kido. Yet I feel that I have failed. My duties as a squad four seated officer are minimized to changing sheets and clearing up after squad eleven after they wreck everything in sight! It sucks, my life sucks!

“This SUCKS!” I couldn’t help but lose my temper! Once again Captain Zaraki had almost wiped out his entire squad during a training session in which all he wanted was ‘a little fun’.

“Shhhh, be quiet Kasuguri! You’re gonna get us in trouble with Captain Unohana and I don’t think I could stomach another punishment of cleaning the underground ‘supply lines’.

Heiwa. My best friend, colleague, and best of all………….subordinate.

“Watch your mouth Heiwa! Your looking for a beating aren’t you!? If you don’t watch it you’re gonna get my foot up your ass!”

She chuckled to herself which only began to irritate me even more! Heiwa was attractive; she had dark hair which draped down her shoulders, green friendly eyes, slim figure, and good boobs for her size. Not to mention she had the affection of almost all the male Soul Reaper in the soul society!

“Calm down Kusu” she said in her most patronizing tone possible. “Oh and you may want to ease up on Tai’s neck he’s looking a rather sickly pastel blue.”

I looked down to see my passed out friend showing a rainbow of colors across his bloodied face, this was when I suddenly realized that while checking his pulse for a life sign, I was in fact choking what little life he had left in him, as my frustration grew stronger so did my grip. I felt the vain in my head practically explode.

“Damn it Heiwa! What have I told you about undermining me?! I will look after my patients how I feel is best..........and don’t call me KUSU!!!” I hate being called Kusu my name is Kasuguri, Kusu sounded too damn cute and I do NOT do cute.

“From the looks of things your patients won’t be able to feel a thing once you’re finished. At all….ever.” Her sweet innocent voice was enough just to tip me over!

“That’s it! You’re dead!”

I jumped on her digging my fingers into her tummy and sides as she shrieked and flailed around like a helpless initiate after seeing their first Hollow.

“No no no please hahaha”

I tripped her to the floor and began to dig my nails into her armpits through her robes. Although Heiwa is a good hand taller than me I had always been stronger and of course I have a much more powerful spiritual pressure.

“ahahahaha please stop Kusu! Eeeehehehehe it tickles!!!” She squeals in such a cute way I can’t help but relish in her suffering.

“I’m gonna make you so sorry Heiwa! This time I might not stop!” I began to graze my nails against her neck to make her squirm and giggle in the cutest way.

“Hehehehehehe hahaha! Oh no plehehease stop Im sorry IM SORREEEEHEHEHE” I could see the tiniest droplets of tears in the corners of Heiwa’s eyes.

“Oh you will be! So very sorry! How do you like that Heiwa?” I started to dig my fingers into her hips as Heiwa rang out louder. At this time I sensed a small glimmer of spiritual pressure just out side the training room.

“Erm… excuse me?” I could hardly hear his timid voice over the squealing of Heiwa’s cute laughter.

“Huh? Oh hey Hinataro what’s up?” I was just about to start scratching at Heiwa’s underarms but I thought better of it while Hinataro was here, too shy and innocent I couldn’t bear to put him in an uncomfortable situation.

“Heheheh heh hey Hinataro” Heiwa was just getting her sanity back by the sound of things.

“Erm hi Heiwa erm Miss Kasuguri…….”

“Yes Hinataro what is it” from the sound of it he had something important to say, when someone in Squad Four comes with important information it usually means one thing……..boredom.

“Well…. Its just that…..erm….well…” At this rate I’d never get anything done

“Spit it out man!!!!!”

“Ah!! Itsjustthatcapitanunoharawantstoseeyourightwaysoonaspossiblesir!..mam….miss Kasu……”

“All right I get the picture!” I was not on in the mood for Hinataro’s over politeness today.

“I’ll go see her right away, thanks Hinataro. Heiwa can you finish up here for me?”

“Heehehe yeah sure” This girl was hopeless.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back