• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goldie Hawn Foot Tickle

Stuart

TMF Poster
I have been promising to post a mention of this for many months so here goes. In a programme called "In the Wild With (Goldie Hawn)" shown on the Discovery Channel (in the UK at least) Goldie hawn gets tickled on both of her feet over about seven seconds. She is riding on an elephant and must dig her toes into a cavity behind the large mammals ear to coordinate its movement. Unfortunately she is wearing socks so the chap whose elephant she is riding (some eccentric British conservationist) must take these off. He has difficulty with this and as he fumbles with the socks goldie laughs - she laughs in a big hearty belly-laugh! He has similar difficulty removing the other sock and Goldie laughs during this as well - it is almost as if the laughter is forced due to her ticklishness and not a mocking of this mans ineptness at removing socks from beautiful celebrities feet.
Check it out and tell me what you think!

Awesome! Did you record this? Are you sure she was laughing because it tickled? I'd heard that Goldie has ticklish feet, but it's always nice to have additional info like this.

Thank you for the link! Can you tell me how far into the show that this scene goes down?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back