• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is there a Possibility of an Arizona Gathering?

New2u

1st Level Black Feather
The state of Arizona has a considerable number of 'ler's and 'lee's but appears to be one of the few states with no tickle gathering. Is there anyone in the fair state of Arizona who might be interested in starting one?

yes it does, and unfortunately there's not that much going on with it, we definately need to start something

Arizona is in Desparate Need of a Gathering

yes it does, and unfortunately there's not that much going on with it, we definately need to start something

az, here, here, I second that. I know for a fact that Arizona has a substantial amount of tickle fans (In fact, two in the Phoenix area had their own tickling website and produced a number of tickle videos back in 1998, this couple has since disappeared from sight).

As someone who's hosted a few events, I'm gonna suggest that the two of you get together on a particular date, at a specific time, in a public location that serves food and/or drinks, and announce this the week before.

That's called a munch, and if you build it, they will come, eventually.

If one of you ends up a 'lee, you can actually play at a later date, even casually (no crazy nakedness).

Do it, gents. Show the rest of your state that you can come out to show. Share a few beverages. It's an hour of your time, worst case. Best case, you start the ATG (Arizona Tickle Gatherings) and have folks itchin' to visit come winter, where the northern folks envy your climate!

As someone who's hosted a few events, I'm gonna suggest that the two of you get together on a particular date, at a specific time, in a public location that serves food and/or drinks, and announce this the week before.

That's called a munch, and if you build it, they will come, eventually.

If one of you ends up a 'lee, you can actually play at a later date, even casually (no crazy nakedness).

Do it, gents. Show the rest of your state that you can come out to show. Share a few beverages. It's an hour of your time, worst case. Best case, you start the ATG (Arizona Tickle Gatherings) and have folks itchin' to visit come winter, where the northern folks envy your climate!

Great idea Dave, only thing, it would have to be in either Phoenix or Tucson, two of the largest cities in AZ, I don't live in either one. I know asu lives in Phoenix as well as a large number of tickle fans (remember Bob & Shawn?) so it would no doubt have to be there.

So you connect with one or two in Phoenix or Tucson, visit up there for a day, and then roll back.

Get it started.

Just a small start.

It grows from there, but you have to start.

So you connect with one or two in Phoenix or Tucson, visit up there for a day, and then roll back.

Get it started.

Just a small start.

It grows from there, but you have to start.

Makes sense.

I mostly lurk, but from my years of lurking, I've noticed that Arizona is a pretty dead location when it comes to tickling :(

*sigh*

Not only are there folks from there who have come out to California, but they ran a video company. They, Man and woman. They're not the only ones, judging from the women having mentioned that locale.

Please, for the love of life, stop talking like there's ANYWHERE that has "only men". Women don't find that encouraging. They SAY this when you talk to them if you run events as long as I have.

Now have a munch, meet one another, and figure out who's there and who wants to visit. ;)

I'm in Mesa AZ. S/E of phoenix. It would be great to have some kind of gathering here. Fellow desert dwellers feel free to send me a PM.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back