• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mikaela Banes Transformed! (*/F) Feet

tball093

Sam has left for college. Mikaela, not knowing what to do with her time, went back to work for her dad, Cal. It was hard for her to see Sam leave, but she was, yet again, too stubborn to tell him that she loved him. She firmly believes that Sam should say it first, but was starting to become impatient with the little game. She was convinced that Sam would tell her that he loved her on the day he left for college, but he was gone now, and he still hadn’t given in. 5:30 rolled around and she quickly forgot her frustration about the L word and remembered her webcam date with Sam in only a half hour.

Going home would take too long, so she decided to have the date at the garage. She closed shop, locking the doors and turning off the lights (except the one in the office), and started heading for the bathroom to change when she notice a mini-chopper that she could have sworn wasn’t there 10 minutes ago. Pushing the matter out of her mind, she ran into the bathroom to get changed for her date. As she stripped down, she looked at herself in the mirror. Standing only 5’4” with dark brown hair and light blue eyes, she knew she was attractive, but she wished that people would look past her looks and really know who she was. That was what she loved most about Sam. He really wanted to get to know her. And that’s why she wanted to look her best for him. She slipped on Sam’s favorite dress of hers (pic below) and reached in her bag to find her newly bought white sandals that matched the dress well. When she opened the box she realized that the shoes were two different sizes. The left shoe a 7, which was her size, and the right a size 9. How anyone could confuse a 9 for a 7 was beyond her, but no worries she’ll take them back tomorrow and have the problem fixed. What did she need the shoes for tonight, anyway? He was only going to be seeing her face and possibly her shoulders. Leaving the shoes in her bag, she walked across the garage floor barefoot and opened the office door, not noticing the mini-chopper had mysteriously disappeared. To her surprise, Sam was sitting in the office chair facing her.

“Sam, what are you doing here?” she said, perturbed that she hadn’t put on any deodorant.

Without saying a word Sam stood up, walked around the desk, and pulled Mikaela into a strong hug and kissed her passionately. Lifting her off her feet, Mikaela wrapped her legs around his torso, pushing herself up to get into a better position all the while thrusting their groins together which was sure to turn him on faster. Sam turned still holding Mikaela and with one swoop of his arm cleared the contents of the desk and laid her on top of it.

“Can we try something a little different tonight?” asked Sam when they stopped to breathe.

“What did you have in mind?” Mikaela asked, knowing how creative Sam could sometimes be.

“Well I thought maybe I could tie your hands above your head! I read somewhere that it increases the vulnerability and is amazing for the one who is in bondage.”

Mikaela thought for a moment. Sam had never been this forward in the past. He was always really nervous about trying anything new. She would encourage him to share his ideas, but he would always worm his way out of sharing. He is such a smooth talker. She finally came to the conclusion that this must be one of his ideas, and as much as she didn’t like the idea of bondage, she didn’t want to chance him not sharing anymore ideas.

“Okay,” she said really nervously. “But why stop at my hands? You might as well tie my ankles as well.” She said trying to appear confident and witty.

“As you wish,” was all he said as he got to work tying her hands and feet with some rope using the four legs of the desk, which forced her into a spread eagle position.

Sam started kissing her again and he was right! Though at first the bondage was uncomfortable, what did she have to fear? This was Sam, the love of her life and he would never do anything to hurt her. Just her thoughts alone cause her body to want Sam more. Then his kissing and roaming hands gave her such pleasure, that she never thought she could experience. Then he paused.

“I want to kiss every inch of your body!” was all he said as he started to kiss her neck. And he did. He kissed every inch of her visible skin except for her feet, but he was working his way down. And as he started kissing her perfect feet, she giggled…

“heheheheh Sam… hehehe… that tickles!” as she tried to pull away and soon found that she could not move at all.

Then he stopped.

Sam stood up to his full height and stared at Mikaela.

All Mikaela could do was stare back at him still smiling from the sensations are her feet. The she screamed, as Sam’s appearance started to fade and the Pretender revealed his true form.

Then the Pretender spoke in Cybertronian, “I have captured his girl! I will interrogate her with a form of torture I discovered on ticklingforum.com, a website from their own internet!”

With seemingly no audible response, the Pretender turned back to his captive and said, “Where is the location of the remaining shard of the Allspark?”

“I don’t know!” cries Mikeala.

“We received a transmission from Wheelie stating that you have the Allspark shard.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“We’ll see” and with that, the Pretender slid its long claw-like finger down the sole of Mikaela’s left foot.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed. Of all places that the Pretender could have tickled, he had to go after her most ticklish of spots.

The Pretender continued to claw at Mikaela’s left foot for a half hour of thrashing, and screaming and laughing, and finally stopped.

Mikaela was gasping for hair and her throat was sore from all the screaming. Her body glistened with sweat and her hair was sticking to her face.

“Are you ready to reveal the location of the Allspark shard?” asked the Pretender.

“Never” she gasped between huge gulps of air.

“I don’t think you can handle much more of this torture Miss Banes.”

“GO TO HELL… AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHNOOOOOO… PLEEEHEEEHEEEAASSSSEEE….NOOOOHAHAHOOOTTT MYYY FEEEHHEEHEEEETTTT!!!!!!”

The Pretender had moved her right foot. This continued for another half hour and only stopped to show Mikaela that his left hand had transformed into an electric toothbrush head and his right into what looked like a tattoo gun without needles. Regardless of what it was… it was vibrating.

Mikaela’s eyes grew so large and she tried to scream. Nothing came out. She had laughed and screamed, until her voice went hoarse.

Simultaneously, the Pretender attacked the toes of Mikaela’s right foot and the heel of her left.

Mikaela jumped as the Pretender’s hands made contact with her feet. She bucked and thrashed and twisted and turned, but to no avail. She could not get away from the tormenting, tickling hands of the Pretender. Tears were streaming down Mikaela’s face as the tickling would not stop.

An hour went by and poor Mikaela was a wreck. She would have given the location of the shard when the Pretender merely showed her the electric toothbrush head, but he never gave her the chance.

The Pretender’s hands transformed back to their original claw-like fingers and let Mikaela catch her breath. When Mikaela’s breathing was nearing is regular rhythm the Pretender said, “I need answers Miss Banes.”

But Mikaela couldn’t speak. Her voice box failed her. All she could say was “SSff… NN DDA…SSff.”

Misinterpreting Mikaela’s intentions, the Pretender leaked some clear oil-like liquid all over her feet and extended his long tongue from his “throat”. Then he began licking the liquid out from between Mikaela’s toes.

Suddenly Mikaela found her voice: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO… ..NONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA… ITSSSSS HHHHIIIINNN THE SSSSAAAAAFFFFFFFEEEEE!!!!!!HAHAHAHAHA

At that point Bumblebee came crashing into the office and pulled the tongue right out of the Pretender’s mouth and proceed to tear it apart until it moved no more.

After being freed and several minutes of heavy breathing and rubbing her feet she asked Bumblebee, “How did you know to come here?”

Bumblebee pointed to the monitor across the room where Sam’s face was mesmerized.

I was thinking of doing a similar story..

But excellent nonetheless.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back