• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Torturous tales of stacy part-2 f/f, ff/f finally the tickling starts!

NixTickles

TMF Expert
Part 2

We last left Stacy at the hands of four mysterious women who had her tied in a strange room, left only in her gym outfit which was a pink tank top, white shorts, and her white sneakers and ankle socks.

Before Stacy could say anything she felt a single finger slide down her arm starting from her wrist. She had know idea what was about to happen, all she wanted was answers “Who are you and what do you want?” The finger stopped just after her elbow. “You want to know who we are? Well fine then I guess we can at least tell you who we are then…. Heather get the lights.” Stacy could see one of the girls still standing at the end of the chair that has her feet tied to it move back to the door. “That must be Heather.” She said in her head. With a flick of her finger Heather flipped the switch and the lights came on. Stacy closed her eyes at the sudden flash of light in the room and slowly opened them back up as they got use to change. “OH MY GOD!!!” Stacy yelled. She couldn’t believe who the four girls were that had put her in this position. They were non other than Heather, Amanda, and Courtney from there colleges cheerleading squad, and of course the girl that stood next to her helpless form was the squad captain Tonya. “Wha-what? What is going on? Why do you have me tied up? LET ME GO RIGHT… *snicker* heehee…. NO NOT THAT PLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
Was all Stacy was able to get out before Tonya placed a single finger in her armpit and slowly drew circles in the hollow.

“Well well well, looks like little miss beauty queen is extremely ticklish!” Said Tonya with an evil smirk across her face. Stacy continued to laugh and tried with all her might to bring her arms down, but unfortunately for her, her arms were tied very well to the beam. “hahahahaha *squeak* plehehehehehehease! Nohohohohomohohohohore! I-I-cahahahahahahahan’t take it hehehehehehe!” Begged Stacy. “Oh I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon you little bitch, in fact the four of us decided that we would like to have fun with you for the rest of the week! Right girls?” asked Tonya. Heather Replied “That’s right Tonya, we are going to tickle you all week long Stacy”. The other girls giggled and Tonya finally withdrew her finger from Stacy’s armpit. “The-thank you, I couldn’t stand another minute of it… Please don’t tickle me anymore its torture for me! I beg you please don’t! NO!…. mmmmmmmph!” Stacy begged. Tonya grabbed some duck tape and placed it over her mouth. “Finally, geez! Your begging is really annoying and besides right now we want to test your body for tickle spots, later we will want to hear your lovely laughter and begging heehee.” Complained Tonya. Tonya then motioned for the girls to gather round Stacy’s bound form.
Each girl took a place by Stacy to begin the assault on her helpless body. Heather took a seat next to her left side as Amanda took a seat on her right side. Courtney and Tonya sat in chairs at the other end of the room getting ready for what was about to happen. Stacy looked on with pleading eyes hoping it would convince the girls not to do this. Unfortunately for her the response ot girls gave was exactly the opposite of hat she was hoping for. Heather and Amanda slowly used all ten fingers each to lightly scratch at Stacy’s sides. “MMMMMMMMMPH! MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPH!” was all they could hear from her since her screams were being muffled by the duct tape around her mouth. But just as soon as the tickling began it stopped. Both girls eyed her from hips to armpits and back to hips almost like they were deciding on where to tickle the poor defenseless girl next. Well everyone in the room found out where they would strike next. Heather attacked Stacy’s ribs while Amanda decided to attack her stomach. Stacy’s head shook widely back and forth in any direction that it could while muffled screams of ticklish agony tried to escape her mouth. “Looks one of us found a hotspot!” declared Heather. “Oh I bet I’m the one who found it!” replied Amanda.
The tickling lasted for what seemed like an eternity to poor Stacy, but was really only 5 minutes. Tears were flowing from her eyes and her hair was matted to her face from the sweating from all the tickling she was just put through. “This can’t get any worse for me!” Stacy thought to herself.

Too be continued…. Look out for Part three! And as always leave a comment what you thought bout it!

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back