• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She Loves It - M/F Consensual

Skulls

TMF Regular
Enjoy this story and feel free to post any and all comments you have on it.

Thank You.

*She Loves It*

Kaitlyn is a 20 year old long haired brunette. Her body is very slim, weighing only 120 pounds. Her blue eyes only amplify her beauty on her adorable face. Her skin is perfect and very smooth. Kaitlyn's size 8 feet are very well taken care of and outside of work, always visible in stylish sandals. At work, she would always catch me sneaking glances at her sneakers and white socks. "Checking out my feet again?" would usually be her response, but always with a smile rather than disgust.

Working with Kaitlyn is always a pleasure. She is the most fun person to be around and could put a smile on your face even during the gloomiest of days.

Kaitlyn and I started dating after knowing each other about 2 months. We live in separate apartments, each alone. I spent a lot of time over at her place, most of the time just to enjoy each others company. It's the perfect relationship. She never tired of the foot massages I would administer while we watched our favorite TV shows or movies. We'd sit together on the couch with her perfectly manicured feet propped up on my lap as she lay across the couch, leaning against the decorative pillow on the end. Watching her close her eyes, lean her head back and sigh in relaxation is just one of the best things about her. Today, her toenails were painted bright pink.

Of course, there is one feature I forgot to mention: Kaitlyn's very ticklish.

While relaxed and eyes closed, she didn't see what I had planned next. Suddenly, I tickled both of her feet with a violent, but soft wiggle of my fingers across her soles.

"Ah," she skrieked, her eyes darting open and legs pulled back hard in surprise.

"Ticklish?" I asked. Kaitlyn just stared back, eyes half closed. I already knew what she was thinking, because this has happened so many times before: *You know I am!*

But then, as always, she put her bare feet right back into my lap, opened her eyes wider and smirked. This look meant, *Tickle me again. I dare you.* No words are necessary as I lay one hand across her tiny ankles and position the other in front of her smooth, exposed feet.

Kaitlyn closed her eyes and smiled again, just enjoying herself and awaiting what was to come.

My style when tickling is designed to be sensual, rather than torturous. You should both enjoy every second of it, not wish it to stop. That doesn't mean I can't have some fun with her every now and then.

Kaitlyn's eyes still closed, her toes wiggling, waiting for me to start. But I haven't. No contact at all with her feet. After a few more seconds, Kaitlyn slowly opened her eyes and immediately as she did, I started to tickle her feet.

"Hahahahaha," she giggled while I lightly ran my index finger up and down her soles. Kaitlyn would grip the couch cushions with her fists, but not move her feet or struggle at all. She would put up with it with no resistence because she loved it so much.

If I were to stop, she'd sigh and say, "Aww, don't stop."

"Hahahahahahahahahaha," laughing now much louder than before. Her feet are becoming much more sensitive as I rake her soles with my fingernails. Still, she does not move. She was only twitching her feet side to side a little every 15-20 seconds or so.

This went on for about 45 minutes. All the while, Kaitlyn was getting more and more comfortable, slouching down on the couch more and more as the session went on. She switched from light giggling to loud laughter numerous times, comparative to how I was tickling her at the time. Under her toes got the best reaction, but she loved it even more than anything. She loved the reactions it would inflict in herself.

I tickled her everywhere on her feet, but no where else. Kaitlyn loves being tickled on her feet the most. Her feet aren't the most ticklish place on her body though, it's just where she feels the best balance of sexual satisfaction and ticklish sensations.

By the end of a session, Kaitlyn would be stretched out on the entire couch, laying down on her back. I knew when the session was over when she'd let out a long sigh, throw her hands over her head and turn her head to rest on its side.

After Kaitlyn was satisfied, I ended with a long massage for each tingling foot.

Next, Kaitlyn got up from the couch and headed towards her bedroom.

*Awesome, she's in the mood for more,* I thought. She only left to her bedroom after a session when she wanted more....much more.

I followed after her to the bedroom and when I entered her room, she had already stripped to her bra and panties. The rest of her clothes were thrown into a corner. Today, Kaitlyn was wearing matching pink bra and panties. Her panties had a dark pink flower right in the center.

Kaitlyn was sitting at the bottom of the bed, her legs lying over the edge. Then, she held up her hand and rolled her index finger for me to come closer. "You know what to do," she said.

I walked over to the bottom of the bed and placed my hands onto her upper thighs. Then, I slowly dragged my hands down her legs to her bare feet, dangling off the bed. Once at her feet, I kissed the top of each foot and reached under the bed.

Under Kaitlyn's bed, she kept a box of toys. These toys included various bondage devices, a vibrator, tickling implements and other sexual toys to experiement with.

Once I had the box, Kaitlyn pulled herself onto the bed and lied down, feet together and arms stretched far apart. I pulled out a roll of bondage tape from the box and lifted myself off the floor. Kaitlyn had her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face.

I lifted up both of her feet and started to wrap the tape tightly around her ankles. When I was done, all she could do was wiggle her feet forwards and backwards. Next, I wrapped her legs the same way, once below her knees and again right above her knees.

Kaitlyn still had her arms stretched out to her sides as far as they could go. Still smiling, anticipating what was to come.

Next out of the box came a pair of fist cuffs. I sat down next to Kaitlyn on the bed and gently attached the cuffs over her fists, locking each belt in turn, restricting her from pulling out of them.

"Heeheeheehee," Kaitlyn giggled.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She simply nodded in excitement.

I continued to tie the fist cuffs to the corners of the bed, stretching her arms as far as they could go. Lastly, I tied a string around the tape encasing her ankles and connected it to the base board of the bed.

Kaitlyn struggled as much as she could, only to demonstrate the effective job I had done. Satisfied, she lied still and waited.

I had one last surprise for Kaitlyn; something we had not used yet before. While Kaitlyn still had her eyes closed, I brought a blindfold to her face. Once I placed it over her eyes, she responded with surprise, but then with acceptance by lifting her head to allow the strap behind her ears.

"What is this for?" she asked.

"So you can't peak this time," I answered.

I repositioned myself on the bed, close to Kaitlyn's sides. Kaitlyn licked her lips in anxious anticipation.

And without warning, I very gently walked all 10 fingers over her sides and belly.

"Heeheeheeheehee" Kaitlyn laughed and tried to roll from side to side.

She tried to hold in her laughter and I kept dancing my fingers along her side. Kaitlyn kept rolling back and forth as much as she could, but I never let up. I kept my hands in the same place, sensitizing one area of her body until she broke.

It didn't take long for her to clinch her lips and struggle more.

"Come on, you know you want to laugh. Just let it out," I said.

"Nuh uh," was all she said and bit her lip again.

"Once you laugh, I will tickle your armpits," I threatened. That statement drew a large tug from Kaitlyn, but she held her own and didn't laugh.

"Tickle tickle tickle," I taunted as I increased the speed of my fingers, still gently dancing on the delicate skin of her sides.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm"

"There ya go, you know you want to."

"mmmmmmmmHahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!NOOOOO!"

"You know what that means."

"Heeheehee.......*pant pant*....OK"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" The reaction was explosive once I dug both hands under her arms. I layed down on her chest and wriggled my fingers deep into the hollows of her armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

I stopped after only a few minutes to give her a break.

While catching her breathe, Kaitlyn just smiled. "Do that again," she said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA," she screamed when I started up again.

"HAHAHAHAHAH OH YES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Again, I stopped after a few minutes to give her another break.

"This is so much better than usual," Kaitlyn said. "Tickle my feet."

"Sure" Kaitlyn wiggled her toes happily and I started tickling underneath them.

"Hahahahahahahaaaaaa"

Kneeling at the end of the bed, I tickled her feet all over. Her skin is so soft and her feet are perfect. I tickled her some more, tickling the tops of her feet as well as the soles.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, yes, keep tickling me."

She didn't have to tell me twice and I kept it up, moving my fingers quicker and digging in harder, then softer, chaniging up my technique regularly.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!"

After I stopped tickling, Kaitlyn panted softly for a while. I was still kneeling at her feet and couldn't resist those perfect soles.

I brought my face to her feet and started to lightly lick her soles, running my tongue from top to bottom.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Kaitlyn moaned.

I ran my tongue inbetween each and every one of her toes, made circles on the bottom of her feet, ran my tongue up and down, back and forth. The whole time, Kaitlyn kept moaning in appreciation.

"Suck my toes," she requested.

"Of course," and I held her left foot in my hand. I lowered my head to her toes and stuck each one all the way into my mouth, sucking and licking each toe while inside my mouth.

"MmmmmmmmmmYessssss!!!!"

I did the same with her right foot, taking my time, making sure she enjoyed every second.

After I finished, I quickly tickled her foot making her shriek. "Eek!!" and she jumped in the bed. I followed up by tickling up her legs, across her sides and into her armpits.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!!!" she laughed, her head shaking from side to side.

The sweat was building on her skin, making her glisten ever so beautifully.

"Hahahahahahahahahaha," she laughed some more as I tickled her neck. "Ahhhhh, get out, hahahahahahaha"

I stopped tickling her and leaned in close as we locked in a long, romantic kiss.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Thank You," Kaitlyn said as I took off her blindfold.

I reached behind her and untied the fist cuffs from the bed posts. Kaitlyn reached up and gave me a huge hug, her hands still restricted in the cuffs.

I stepped off the bed to untie her feet and set her free when she flipped herself over onto her stomach and reached her bound hands back towards the corners of the bed.

Kaitlyn turned her head towards me, smiled and said, "You didn't think we were done, did you?"

~The End~

Last edited:
YOU WRITE A NICE STORY!

I will be looking forward to more stories like this.:bubble2:

If only this was a true story and posted in the true stories section. Kaitlyn if she was real sounds like a ticklers dream come true.....

TicklesFemales

If only this was a true story and posted in the true stories section. Kaitlyn if she was real sounds like a ticklers dream come true.....

TicklesFemales

The story is based around a real person I work with. She is a great friend and I absolutley love working with her, but it doesn't go past a friendship, this was just a fictional story.

I will be looking forward to more stories like this.

My next story I'm brainstorming is going to be a similar relationship, but an F/M and more dominate.

ok that was hot.. you need to do a part two to this story.. hint hint

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back