• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickler's Diaries M/M F/M

Tickle_Mistress

A Tickler's Diaries M/M ,F/M

A Tickler's Diaries

These are the diaries of Wong Chan Sune, master tickler. Wong Chan was trained to be a Master Tickler since he was a child gowing up in the Fobidden City in China. He was the son of an impiral general. He was chosen by the royal provincial. To be a master tickler, you also have to be ticklish. that was the credo of the Royal Acedemy of Ticklers in the Forbidden City. Wong Chan was an extremely ticklish child. He would giggle at the slightest touch to anypart of his body. Once his father saw this, he inquired about the Acedemy.

The test to get in required that Wong Chan endure 2 hours of tickling
by someone he trusted. This would be his father, who tickled him playfully every day. The judge read the account and visited the home during a tickle session bwteen Wongchan and his father.When he saw how ticklish the boy was and ended the test, admitting the him to the school.

The boy excelled in the school and rose very quickly in the ranking system of Ticklers. He grew to be a handsom and charming young man, who could disarm his ticklee's with charm before landing ihs lethal methods of tickling on them. He also remained as extremely ticklish as he was a chld and enjoyed being tikcled by his personal tickler.

Once he graduated form the Royal Acaedemy, he began his life as a pefrsonal tickler. These are his accounts of both tickler and ticklee. He traveled to many distant lands and to many royal courts as an Emesarial Tickler.

Catherine the Great
"I have been called upon to the Royal court in Russia to see Catherine, Ruler of Russia. It is very cold in the castle, but I amassured that it will be warmer soon. I have heard that teh great Catherine has a passion for tickling and is very ticklish herself.
I hope to find that out soon, as she has invited me to join her in her chambers. Kang informs me that she likes to tickle as well as be tickled , so I may experience being her ticklee."

"You are quite handsome Wong Chan. Come closer.. I want to get a better look at you." Catherine beckoned Wong Chan closer to her. She was wearing a loose fitting night gown, her feet were bare. I walked closer to her. She smiled at me and looked at me with a mischevious smile. then to my surprise, she grabbed by ribs and gave me a quick rib-tickle. I twisted away from her, giggling.

"You are ticklish! I like that. I am also very ticklish and have heard that you are a Master. Would yu like to tickle me?" I smiled at her and told her I that I have heard about how ticklish she is and that I would love to tickle her. she laughed and removed her nightgown. Her pure white skin beckoned me. I tied her securely to her bed. I took a feather and began stroking her tummy. She giggled at the slightest touch of the feather. I laughed and used my nails for a better effect. She laughed harder as my fingernals teased her belly and waistline. As I worked my nails over her tender ribcage, she threw her head back and laughed and thrashed about. She was exquistetly ticklish, especially when I began tickling her feet. She arched her body and became hysterical, pleading for me to stop.i stroked under her toes and along her delcate arches. Her body jerked with laughter as I stroked my nails over and over her feet.

I stopped to let her catch her breath. She smiled as she watched me get 2 of my best feathers. "What.. are ..you going ..to ... do ...
with ... those?" She looked nervously at the feathers. I smiled at her and touched the tips to hier nipples.She laughed. I stroked the feather tips over her nipples and around them. Catherine's nipples became hard and erect. She giggled with each touch of the feather.
"You are making me arroused! Please ... Stop! I can't ... I can't..
stop laughing!" Catherine pleaded with me to stop. I stopped and let her rest. She put on her nightgown and thanked me.

I left, fully arroused and in need of Ming's expert fingers on my body to relieve the ticklish tension of Catherine!"

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back