• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Glass Wall Part IV {F/F} Some {M/F}

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
“Stop kicking so much! You know what happens if you scruff up your feet too much,” a taunting voice said coldly.

Paige Harren stopped her struggling and kicking as the two pedicurists dragged her down the usual dark hall from the room they always kept her in when she wasn't in session with Monsieur Devereau or getting her daily pedicures.

“Tsk tsk Ms. Harren, you know by now there is no escaping us,” the other pedicurist laughed mockingly as Paige glared at her.

“That for damn sure,” Paige inwardly sighed. The two pedicurists seemed to have the strength of club bouncers. She never stood a change to struggle against them enough to regain her freedom.

As they continued to frog march Paige down the cold hallway she looked from one smirking pedicurist to the other. “What does he even want with me today?” she asked in a quivering voice.

One pedicurist laughed menacingly beneath her breath as the other one grinned evilly at Paige. “Obviously we are not at liberty to tell you anything. Just know that Monsieur Deverau has big plans for those soles all afternoon.”

The pedicurists finally arrived at their desired door and pushed it open. Paige's eyes widened as they fell on the third pedicurist holding a very evil looking straight jacket in her arms.

“She all ready?” the third one asked, as she stepped forward. Paige screeched and began to struggle again, kicking her legs wildly.

“Such a fighter. I'm surprised she has any fire left in her after all those delicious soles have been through,” the pedicurist rolled her eyes. They were used to Paige's tantrums by now, her constant struggling, kicking, and screaming.

“In you go, dearie,” one whispered into Paige's ear as the three easily wrestled her into the jacket. Her arms were tugged backwards, like she was hugging her own torso. As her arms were cinched tightly behind her it forced her heaving bosom upward, almost right beneath her collar bone.

One pedicurist grinned darkly as the strap between Paige's trembling thighs was tightly buckled in place, pressing right against her womanhood.

Paige gasped and shuddered as the remaining straps were tightly pulled, buckled, and locked. Paige automatically began her struggles in the jacket but gasped as she realized something wasn't the same.

“I see you notice...or rather feel a new sensation? This jacket is a new design by Monsieur Devereau himself, to help make you more....frustrated I suppose,” one pedicurist laughed.

The poor girl continued to wiggle in the jacket and realized that this jacket was indeed suited to make her completely frustrated. The tight strap buckled between her trembling thighs pressed very tightly between her lips down below. Every time she moved the slightest it would sensuously massage her tiny, hidden love button.

“No....” she moaned as she lowered her head. Sweat beaded her forehead as she realized that all her cruel tormentors realized that the more on edge she was the more sensitive and responsive the model would be.

Paige twisted in the jacket, trying to dislodge the snug crotch strap from pressing so tightly against her womanhood. All was lost as the very silky interior lining of the jacket began to caress and tenderly rub across her very sensitive nipples.

“No!” she screeched and fell to her knees, resulting in the jacket cropping up even further on her womanhood and she gasped. “Take it off....please!”

The three pedicurists enjoyed the show of watching Paige deal with her own frustrations of being right on orgasm. “It's time for your session with Monsieur Deverau, today is a very special day.”

Paige was so consumed with thoughts of the this very evil jacket she didn't even have the strength or will to struggle as the three ladies dragged her from the room.

Before the poor model could realize what was occurring she found herself bound down very snugly. For the first time she rested on her belly on the recliner. A ball gag was once again strapped around her head. Thick, heavy leather straps held her body face down into the squishy chair, preventing any movement.

On the other side of the glass wall her upturned feet rested on a very soft pillow. Monsieur Devereau was just finishing up strapping the last delicate strap across her cutely painted pink toes. Today was a private viewing with a potential investor for his line of summer sandals and flip flops.

“Madame Barry is here to see you,” his secretary announced, peeking her head into the room.

“Show her in,” he smirked, taking a seat by the feet poking from the wall. Madame Barry was very familiar with his secret holding of models and especially his design “muses” which Paige definitely was.

“Jean!” a very high, squeaky voice happily chimed. A very plump, short woman walked into the room, a grin across her rather wrinkly face.

“Patrice!” Jean stood up to embrace his long time friend and fellow Parisian designer.

“I see you have a new design, non?” Patrice grinned as she saw the feet peeking through the wall.

Jean smiled and gestured to a seat on the either side of Paige's wiggling feet. Patrice happily plopped down as Jean resumed sitting on his own chair.

“So this is your newest design for a summer shoe?” Patrice closely examined the beautiful leather sandal, with its delicate few straps that kept it placed on the foot. “Very nice design, I love the color of the leather. What other colors would it come in?”

Jean was pleased to hear his biggest investor was liking his newest design. “Well this is just the prototype to be honest. The shoe will be available in chocolate brown, black, red, blue, and dark green. As you can see I think black looks lovely on her soles personally.”

Patrice laughed gaily and shook her head. “You always did have a way with women's shoes and their feet.”

Jean couldn't help but notice as Patrice lustfully leered at Paige's squirming feet on the pillow.

“You know Patrice, if I didn't know any better, I would think you wished to see my latest model's feet?” Jean jokingly mocked.

Patrice blushed and her eyes shot up to stare at her grinning friend, “Oh Jean,” she breathed out in shock, “could I really? Louis was talking about them, and ohhh...I was SO jealous! I will happily invest in these new designs. To show your thanks, may I see her feet?”

“But of course! But be very gentle, her feet are by far the most sensitive and delicate ones I've ever had,” he proudly said.

“Yes yes,” Patrice huffed out. She impatiently watched as Jean undid all the buckles on Paige's sandals before slowly removing them. The shoes popped off her writhing feet and due to her constant wiggling were rather sweaty at this point.

Patrice inhaled a deep breath of shock as she observed the two rosy, upturned soles resting on the soft white pillow. Leaning forward she closed her eyes and inhaled the musky, yet flowery scent of Paige's incredibly soft feet.

“My god Jean...” she was at a loss for words.

“I know....I know,” he chuckled, rubbing his crotch as he stared at the quivering feet.

Meanwhile, Paige had been resting on the recliner. Her heart began to pound as she felt the shoes being removed, revealing her sweaty soles to the world.

“EEEEE!”she squealed in surprise as she felt someone's hot breath on her soles. The fact they were upturned made her feel more out of control and sensitive.

Patrice Barry didn't even wish to tickle the soft soles. She didn't have a cruel streak in her to torment the feet. No, instead she had a lustful streak in her to completely devour Paige's soles. Every last inch of wrinkly foot flesh would be hers before she stepped from Jean's store.

“I will leave you alone to acquaint yourself with her feet,” Jean stood up, “I'll go fetch us some champagne and cookies in the meantime.”

Patrice was left alone with the creamy soles resting on the pillow at last. With her rather meaty fingers she began to just lightly glide her fingers up and down Paige's creamy white and pink soles.

“EEEEkk!! EeaahaaAHAaahaahAH!” Paige screamed with laughter. Every touch to her feet, be it rubbing or intense tickles like the pedicures, all of them were torture to her now. Any stroke to her sensitive feet was maddening and unbearable.

“Such baby soft flesh,” Patrice all by salivated as her fingers danced lightly around Paige's soles, enjoying the silky texture of the pink soles.
“Mmmm....” Patrice lowered her head and began to lovingly lap at the quivering soles. Feeling the warm flesh beneath her hot tongue tremble and twitch was so arousing she could barely stand it.

Paige was lost in her own storm of arousal, frustration, and torture. As the evil tormentor worshiped her feet, Paige was struggling in her jacket to pull away. The jacket in turn rubbed against her aroused nipples and love button, resulting in making her more sensitive and aroused. What a cruel and devious idea that Jean had come up with, in designing that jacket knowing exactly how Paige would have reacted.

“No moreEEeaahAaa PLEeaseASSEUHhhEEEEHaha!” Paige tried to scream for mercy, but all fell on deaf ears as Patrice couldn't hear a single protest.

Meanwhile Patrice begin to lovingly kiss along Paige's creamy arches, lost in their buttery texture and salty yet sweet flavor. Paige's toes wiggled as Patrice pinched and rubbed them between her fingers, smirking as she continued to kiss the flailing feet.

“Having fun?” a voice laughed out. Jean had returned clutching all the drinks and snacks.

“Jean! I ...I..lost track of the time,” Patrice blushed as she pulled away from Paige's trembling feet, now very rosy from all the attention.

“Her feet are just marvelous Jean, the best you've ever acquired,” Patrice complimented as she sipped the cold champagne.

Smiling proudly the designer took his chair. “You know, since Paige came into my possession I've been more inspired than I ever have. I've gotten more investors and more beautiful designs than I can sell. Paige is truly my perfect muse and good luck charm.”

“And the fact her feet are just perfect?” Patrice joked as she nibbled a small chocolate cookie.

“Well that is just a plus for this perverted old designer!” Jean threw his head back and laughed as Patrice chuckled as well.

Swallowing another sip of the strawberry champagne, Patrice set the glass aside. “You know I have never seen such sensitive feet in my life. I just rubbed them earlier and the way they twitched, you would have thought she was being electrocuted.”

“I know,” Jean lustfully grinned. “You should see them dance when I really go at them.”

Patrice's eyes widened in interest. “Please do go at them!”

Jean nodded agreeably. “Hand me that pumice stone on the table near you,” he said with a smirk.

“But Jean, her feet are already baby smooth, why would you need a pum--” Patrice had began to ask.

“Either hand me the stone or leave. No feet can ever be too soft or sensitive for me. Obviously,” he rolled his eyes.

Patrice handed him the stone immediately and watched with intense interest.
“Now observe,” he chuckled. He pinched Paige's big right toe in between his thumb and pointer finger. Once the foot was held immobile and stretched out, he began to mercilessly and evilly scrape the rough pumice stone up and down Paige's creamy high arch.

Immediately the foot began to spasm, twitching like crazy. The baby toes curling and wiggling like mad, the flesh of her creamy soles was shivering as if on fire. The effect of the aggressive touch was easily observed by Patrice as being unbearable to Paige.

“NNNOEEEEaaAHAaAH! StoppAPAPAEHAA!” Paige screamed with laughter, struggling so hard in the jacket she practically had an orgasm right there as the crotch rope insidiously pressed tightly and rubbed her clit with no mercy.

“AAGghGAAAHAaAheEaahAhaa!” Paige screamed as that warm mouth was once again kissing along her left arch, rubbing and pinching her wiggling toes while the pumice stone continued to stroke and make her delicate skin that much more supple on her right arch.

The madness was far from over for poor Paige. She was the total muse for Jean Devereau and he was not about to let his new lucky charm go. Not in the least.

(To be continued)

:wow:

I don't know how you come up with such incredible scenarios... but I'm so glad that you do!

:woman:

Ok, How did I miss this series!! Holy Moly!

Well done Persephone!! Your writing makes me want to :hungry: Paige's feet too!

Beautiful work, Persephone; I think this is the most concise chapter yet. I enjoyed playing the images in my mind more reading this chapter than all the previous ones.

Thank you Adam, Tommy, and Coda :D! I appreciate all the kind feedback! I am glad you liked chapter 4 ^_^!

This has been an excellent series. I look forward to the next installment!

NYLONS?

any chance of some nylon foot tickling at the hands of a well manicured femme?

Keep the straitjacket idea, with the torturous insides, it's amazing! add it into part five huh?

Yes! I second a continuation. Persephone is honestly my favorite author. Mission Complete is my favorite story of all time and I would love to see a continuation on that as well! Persephone-- YOU ARE AWESOME.

O.O I am so happy to see so much :bubbleheart: coming my way in regards to all my stories! I know I need to finish this series ^^ I am working on a couple other stories at the moment as well! I promise lots of updates in the next few months! :D

very, very hot! Includes a lot of stuff i`m into. please more!

Thank you sir! It is a true honor for one of my favorite artists to not only read but also comment so generously on my story :D Appreciate it immensely!

I'm having a hard time finding the other stories in this series could you post a link for me I would love to read them.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back