• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ginny Weasley...You naughty girl...(M/F) Part 2/3

SilverTickle

TMF Regular
So we left off with Ginny reading Harry's secret newspaper clippings, Harry walked in...and here we are!

Ginny stared at him, confused. Why was he mad at her? Why did he have that in the box, about a witch tickled to death? But she couldnt ask any questions, because Harry picked her up and set her on his bed, laying face up. Her blue eyes were full of confusion. Harry pulled his holly wand out of his robe and with a swish, strapped Ginny to the bed with invisible bonds, and she could now only move her head. Her arms were bound above her head, and her legs slightly spread. Harry swished his wand again, and her clothes came off, leaving a silky pink bra and underwear. He sat down at the foot of the
bed and he stared into her eyes with a faint smile.
"Ginny...I love you, and I have told you everything. But one more thing I have never told you and I shall tell you now. You see, I
like tickling. I think that you have found my
old box, and discovered that it all has something to do with tickling. Years ago, it
was Draco who got me started on it. He and
Pansy Parkinson would sit there, Pansy on his
lap, and he would tickle her like mad. Poor
bloke...he would get hexed every time, but I
guess it would have been worth it. And now
Ginny...I will try out my skills on you."
Ginny's eyes widened, and she started to whimper. When she was younger her twin
brothers, Fred and George, and her other brother Ron would tickle her until she peed
herself or Mrs. Weasley found out.
Harry kissed her forehead lightly and poked her side. She jerked and let out a shriek.
"Oh, one more thing Ginny," he said, "No
begging for mercy or I will be forced to use
Rictusempra."
Rictusempra was the tickling curse that didnt
go away until you performed the
countercurse.
Harry quickly spidered his fingers over her belly, poking her belly button. Ginny giggled,
and snorted, as if trying to hold back the
laughs.
He used both hands, poking her belly button
and spidering her sides. She thrashed her
flaming red hair and let out high pitched
laughter. "Stohahohop Hahaharyhy! Noho! Merhacehy!"
Harry immediatly stopped. "Really, you beg for mercy ALREADY? That was nothing compared to what I have planned. You MUST be ticklish! Well...here comes RICTUSEMPRA!!!!!"

Sorry this was short, but Part 3 will be out soon and have a lot of tickling and mild sex in it. I promise next part will be longer!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back