• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ideas for a Scooby-Do story

korn_ste

TMF Expert
I have recently come up with an idea to write a feature length tickle story based around the New movie Scooby-do,
obviously Daffny (sarah-michelle-gellar) is going to get it lots,
but before i begin work on it I'm curious if anybody has any tickling scences or ideas i could add to this upcoming story,

I will try and write it in about 4-6 parts and release each one as its done, but if anyone has any cool ideas based on this movie - or any kind of monster/badguy/tickling scence they would like to add then all suggestions are welcome,
Cheers

i'd like 2 c her put in2 stocks by the bad guy and have her pretty feet feathered. MAYBE it could b an interrogation, but, do what u want ;) i'm looking 4ward 2 this! :D

definetly her feet, with hairbrushes, feathers :D

Do it like a interigation tickling her feet, that would be good

Well, perhaps the first point to consider is that it's actually spelled 'Daphne'. Apart from that, good luck.

Velma gets pissed at Daphne for being such a bitch, so she overpowers her (you know she could take her down), ties her and tickles the hell out of her. Then Fred walks in, chases Velma out of the room, but then of course he can't help but start tickling Daphne himself, seeing her so helpless. Meanwhile Shaggy and Scooby are out in the woods getting high, and Velma spots them. Deciding to unleash her repressed hatred towards men (having been so rudely treated by Fred, moments before), she disguises like a ghost, jumps out from the trees and scares Shaggy so bad that he faints. When he wakes...you guessed it, he's tied up and Velma is ominously looming over him and, well, you know what happens ;)... In the meantime, Scooby has come across some psychadelic mushrooms, and eats them all. Scooby exits the story, away on a trip that he won't be coming back from for a while. ;) With the dog out of the way, nothing left but tickle action... lol

I haven't seen the scooby doo movie yet...

We all have WAY too much time on our hands............:rolleyes:

i know it's not MY buisness, but i think siamese dream's idea is kinda...MATURE. i wanna c a Scooby story that sticks 2 the cartoon real well

anything that involves daphne in stocks and her purple boots being sloooooowly removed one at a time :devil:

Ok great,
i cannot believe how many replies there has been
I have wrote a page or 2 - and with these ideas i will work on a few more pages - so i can realease part one to start things off.....
Thank everyone :)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back