• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A May-December Secret

kryptonite

TMF Poster
Some times I drink a lot. The pressure my overbearing boss puts on me at work, and the unpredictable mood swings of my wife, resembling those of someone with a split personality disorder, just make me head for the bottle. For some reason I associate the following day hangover with my clandestine lover, Arlene Pierce. I start thinking about her and can't resist because she's the only person who can make me feel better. I tell my wife I'm going to work; I call my boss from the car and tell him I've got the flu and have to stay home. But I really go to a little condo where Arlene lives alone.

She used to live in the neighborhood where I grew up. I knew her as the friendly lady next door, a short, pleasant blonde with unusually large bosoms. From her hick accent I could tell she was born and raised in some rural country county, but her ex-husband successfully made a fortune in the construction business, allowing them to afford to graduate to the upper middle class suburb we shared. As clicheed as is common, her husband found a younger horse he'd rather ride and coldly threw her out of the house one day.

In my mid-twenties, I was still a bachelor and sexually inexperienced. My job as a door-to-door salesman took me to the condo she rented after stuggling to better herself by going to business school and obtaining a job as an administrative assistant. She warmly re-introducted herself to me when we recognized each other. She invited me into her apartment and one cup of coffee led to a long conversation and my seduction.

She showed me how to please a woman, exciting me with her nude womanly body which she kept covered in silky negligee's until the last second before intercourse. She's a short, spunky woman--her height making her bosoms seem disproportionately large, a sexy build that drove me out of my mind. Her short hair contained not a speck of gray, despite her age of 45. But what made our relationship even more exciting was its secretive nature. She had a son nearly my age. She wanted me as a secret boy toy and made it clear that she didn't want her son to know she was sleeping with a man my age, unlike her husband who married his young lover. I readily agreed to our arrangement, not wanting anyone to know I was seeing a woman old enough to be my mother.

My fixation on her, however, began on our eighth time together. I often spent a long time during foreplay, sucking on her nipples. twirling my tongue. While I busied myself, she asked me if I was gitchy. I got a little nervous and didn't verbally respond. She continued on this track.

"You like pretending to nurse like a baby so much, I thought you might like me to gitchy you like a baby. Would you like that?"

My penis, already rock heard, throbbed. I paused, contemplating a fantasy I'd always had as far back as I could remember. I mumbled a yes. I never knew whether she heard me or not.

"I mean, I wouldn't want to embarrass you. Some men are afraid to let go...Well, do you want me to gitchy you?"

"Yes," I said more clearly this time, burying my face in her cleavage. I resumed nursing.

"Gitchy, gitchy, goo," she said in a high soprano-like voice.

She surprised me with her first choice of a tickle spot. My body tensed, expecting an attack on my belly or sides, but she went for the bearded area under my chin. I tried to hold in a giggle, but I wasn't used to being tickled--it had been a long time since anyone had tickled me. I only had a faint recollection of the feeling from when I was a small child. I sneezed a giggle on her bosoms.

"You are gitchy, gitchy as a baby. Gitchy, gitchy, goo," she repeated, continuing to tickle under my chin. I became nervous and grabbed her hand. I felt silly all of a sudden--a grown man forced to laugh by a matronly woman.

"I can't gitchy you, if you hold my hand," she said teasingly. "Babies can't stop a gitchy. Let my hand go so I can gitchy you some more."

Still nervous, but curious to experience the feeling again, I let her hand go and she tickled under my chin with her right hand, and snuck her wiggling fingers of her left hand to my scrotum. I burst out laughing right away and quickly grabbed both of her hands.

"Now, this has got to stop. How can I gitchy you, if you hold my hands?"

But she saw I'd already had enough excitement, my sweaty, flushed face gave away my uncomfortable feeling of entrapment. Though I wanted to continue our game, I feared losing control of my ejaculate, and I was beginning to feel ashamed at the joy I felt in becoming a baby once again. She gently pushed me on my back and rode me in our favorite posture--the female superior from which I could watch her large bosoms bounce away while I carressed them.

Our next time together, she introduced the straps...

(To be continued)

Everything about this story is awesome!!!! please continue....this is great!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back