• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Christine's New Discovery Part 2

TQLR

TMF Expert
Amanda placed a sign on the door that led to Dr. Linda Monroe’s outer office that read "TRAINING IN PROGRESS - DO NOT DISTURB". She entered the office and closed the door behind her; locking it surreptitiously so Jill Brown, the Dean’s secretary, would not notice.

"Hello Dr. Malone !" Jill greeted perkily. Jill Brown as a 22 year old student who worked for the Dean of Women during the day and attended classes at night. She was an adorable blonde with a voluptuous figure but was not incredibly bright. But the Dean knew she wanted to work her way through college and at the very least, the young woman could answer the phone and greet her appointments.

"Good afternoon Jill.." Amanda said, trying hard to maintain the expected stern expression. "…I’ve a two o’clock appointment with Dean Monroe."

"Yes, of course Dr. Malone. Dr. Monroe is expecting you."

Amanda walked up to Jill’s desk and stopped for a moment. "Oh, Jill, we’ve been working on some new aroma therapy fragrances that I’d like your opinion on."

"Sure Dr. Malone !" Jill said brightly.

Amanda produced a small vaporizer and pumped a misty cloud towards Jill’s upturned nose. "Tell me what you think."

Jill inhaled deeply and cocked her head to one side to consider the fragrance. "I dunno, Dr. Malone. Kinda smells like a rather weak rose water."

"Well, we’re still working on it dear" Amanda said as she returned the vaporizer to her purse and entered Dr. Monroe’s office.

"That’s strange," Jill thought to herself, "…I’ve never noticed Dr. Malone smile like that before ! Now, what was it I was going to do ?"

Futilely, Jill tried to organize her thoughts and remember what she was about to do when she suddenly had the urge to giggle !

"Teeeeeheheheheeeeeeeee !!!" bubbled from her pretty lips and she delicately raised a hand to mask it. "Oooooooooooooooowowwwwww !!!!" came out of her lips the next moment when a wave of sensuous warmth spread through her lower body !

"Mmmmmm, that was yummieeeheheheheheeeeeeeeeee !!!!!" she said as she started to giggle uncontrollably.

The giggles turned into full blown laughter within seconds and the sensuous warmth began to build into a raging fire of her lust.

"WaaaahahahaaaaaaaaY am I so hornyeeeehehahahaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!"

Jill was no stranger to feelings of eroticism. In fact she had a whole drawer full of toys in her dorm room that she used regularly to pleasure herself. But this felt so different ! It seemed the more she laughed, the more aroused she was becoming.

"HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!!" she squealed, releasing a full blown belly laugh. Her hand stole inside her blouse where she eagerly teased her already hardening nipples.

"Yes Amanda, what did you want to see me about ?" Dr. Linda Monroe asked her subordinate.

Linda was a prim, fifty-ish woman with blonde hair and a trim figure. She stood 5’5" in her stockinged feet and could not have weighed more than 100 pounds. She was very attractive for her years, yet she had never attached herself to anyone. Some say she was a jilted lover who was so devastated by the affair that she had never allowed herself to get close to anyone; man or woman. She was a brilliant scientist but knew little of the ways of love. In effect, she was still a teenager when it came to feminine arousal.

"I’d like a transfer to work under Dr. Bellamy as her assistant."

"What on earth for ? You two are equals. Why would you want to take a demotion ?"

"She has come up with some fascinating breakthroughs in aroma therapy and I want to assist her with them."

"Of all people, you would be the last person on this earth who I’d think would want to work with her ! Why you almost detest her !"

"Here, let me show you !" Amanda said as she pulled the vaporizer from her purse. "Tell me what emotion this aroma makes you feel !" And with a "Psssssssshhhhh" Amanda sprayed a healthy mist directly at Dr. Monroe’s face !

She sniffed with a skeptical look on her face and said "I don’t detect any differing emotions. Rather, it smells like a rather weak rose water ! This is why you want to transfer?"

"Trust me ! It’s amazing what it can do to your emotions !" Amanda said.

Dr. Monroe looked at her with a skeptical expression and was about to deny her request when she heard the braying of laughter coming from the outer office.

"Goodness ! I wonder what has Jill in such hysterics ?" Together they listened to Jill’s hysterical laughter for a moment, then Linda tittered a little giggle of her own.

"Teeheheheeeee !!!! Well, it is rather contagious ! Heheheheeeee !!!" Linda’s blue eyes got as big as golf balls as a feeling she was not prepared for centered around her tender tummy ! Stranger as she was to feminine arousal, she had no way of knowing how to handle this new sensation !

"Oooohohohohoooooo Myyyyyyhahahaaaaaaaaa !!!!" Another wave of sensuous lust assailed her and as she fought for control over her body she began to feel a strange tingling sensations on the soles of her feet ! Nervously, she kicked off her heels and rubbed her stockinged feet on the carpet to try to ease the tingling. For Linda, that was a big mistake !

"HAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA !!!!" she laughed loudly as she managed to tickle her own feet on the carpet !

In the outer office, Jill had shed her blouse and was unfastening her bra as she laughed heartily in her chair. She had never experienced such a wonderful feeling in her life and she had totally surrendered to it. Wildly, she fondled her erect nipples with one hand while the other began tugging frantically at her skirt.

Amanda had risen from her chair with a lecherous grin and walked around behind Linda’s desk. "My my ! Aren’t we the giggly little thing !"

Linda could only laugh and gasp with joy as she stared dumbly at Amanda through tear-filled eyes.

"What’s tickling you back here ?" she asked as she snaked her long fingernails down to Linda’s ribs and began tickling them.

Linda exploded with helpless laughter and tried to fend off Amanda’s tickling fingers but her attempts at defense were weak, ineffective things. The most she was able to accomplish was to slither from her chair to the carpeted floor; laughing crazily the whole time. Amanda could feel her own arousal growing as she delighted in tickling the helpless older woman. She plucked at Linda’s blouse, pulled it free from the waistband of her skirt, and started unbuttoning it.

Linda was unable to assemble rational thought by now as her helpless laughter and unbelievable arousal had left only two recognizable things in her mind; the tickling and the incredible joy that was spreading throughout her entire body ! And her laughter increased another notch when Amanda started tickling her bare tummy !

Jill had finally managed to get the last piece of her clothing off and now rolled around nude on the carpet - laughing her head off like a crazed loon ! The carpet was tickling her sensitized skin far more thoroughly than any feathers or fingers could ! And she was loving every second of it ! Shamelessly, she fondled and teased herself; pushing her towards an orgasm of mammoth proportions !

Amanda had stripped Linda of her blouse and bra and licked her lips with lust when she beheld the Dean’s perfect 38D breasts ! Her nipples were painfully erect and despite her age, her breasts remained firm and luscious. The brunette rolled her over onto her tummy and straddled her firm buns to face her stocking clad legs. With evil glee, she snared one of Linda’s ankles and began stroking her long nails up and down those wrinkled soles !

Linda’s laughter was explosive and nearly inaudible ! She had always had sensitive feet but now they were hyper-ticklish. Had she any higher-order mind functions left, she would have been driven quite mad by the tickling they were receiving. But for right now, the foot tickling was pouring gasoline on the fires of her lust and she was a prisoner to the absolute joy that consumed her lithe body. Her rock hard nipples were buried in the carpet and were being just as wickedly tickled.

Amanda tickled both of Linda’s feet until her screaming laughter had passed into silent, helpless, hysterics. She let go of Linda’s ankles and her legs plopped weakly back to the floor. Christine had warned her exactly when to give a break in the tickling so the subject wouldn’t pass out from lack of oxygen.

In the meantime, the brunette turned around and unzipped the blonde’s skirt. With both hands, she peeled down Linda’s skirt, panty hose and panties until her pale firm buns lay bare before Amanda’s devilish eyes. With a fiendish grin, Amanda reached down and began lightly stroking her nails across the tender flesh of Linda’s buns !

Linda cackled insanely while rolling her hips from side to side and bouncing her butt up and down in the air ! It was too much for the sexually inexperienced woman and her climax grabbed hold of her and shook her like a rag doll ! Animal like groans were ripped from her throat as an unholy joy permeated her body - a joy she had never imagined she could ever feel !

Amanda was very close to orgasm herself as she watched the older woman writhing in a lewd sensuous dance of ecstasy ! She peeled the remainder of Linda’s clothing off and fondled her own breasts as she watched the nude blonde perform for her !

Christine silently entered the outer office and stood to watch the show that Jill was putting on for her. The young woman’s hips were grinding and humping while her fingers were pistoning inside of her. There was not doubt that Jill was in the middle of a crippling orgasm that would last for some time yet. Smiling sweetly, Christine waited for Jill’s joy to subside before she began issuing her instructions.

Amanda knew Christine would be arriving soon, yet she couldn’t resist the opportunity to satisfy her own new-found tickle lust. She rolled a still quivering Linda over onto her back and started to suck on her perfect toes while her nails stroked up and down the blonde’s very soft, wrinkled arches.

Linda was quite past the point of sanity as Amanda’s toe sucking and foot tickling prolonged her muscle wrenching orgasm ! She existed only for the orgasm; time and space meant nothing to her, just the incredible, glorious feeling that was wracking the muscles of her body.

As she began quivering in the initial throes of her own orgasm, Amanda laid down next to Linda and began voraciously licking her hard nipples while her now expert fingers slid inside her own sopping mound.

"When you wake up, Jill, you will remember nothing of what happened today. You won’t find it unusual that you are nude. You will simply get dressed and return to your dorm room. Every time you hear the word ‘tickle’ or ‘tickling’ or ‘ticklish’ you will instantly become aroused. And when someone does tickle you, you will be completely helpless to stop them. You will cum so easily when you’re tickled. You will love it so much that you will seek out situations in which to get tickled. You will deliberately tease Linda at every opportunity that you are alone; trying to get her to tickle you. And when the opportunity presents itself, you will take great delight in tickling Linda until she too is rendered completely helpless. Now wake up, get dressed, and return to the dormitory."

When Christine entered Linda’s office she saw that Amanda had done as ordered. Linda was quite nude, crying out in hysterical laughter, and mewling in helpless ecstasy. After having achieved her own relief, Amanda had slid her fingers over to Linda who was now grinding her hips lewdly in the middle of another orgasm that Amanda was giving to her.

The redhead waited patiently until Linda’s orgasm had subsided to a shivering, giggling level, then approached the two. Touching Amanda briefly on the shoulder, Christine waited for the brunette to rise, then passionately began to kiss her new assistant.

"You’ve done very well Amanda !" Christine complimented the brunette. "Now head back over to the office while I finish my work and I’ll be over in a bit to tickle you near to death !"

Adoration was pouring from Amanda’s eyes as her arousal grew once again in anticipation of Christine’s attention.

Now Christine laid down next to Linda and began her soft, monotone instructions.

"You will transfer Amanda as my assistant and ensure that we get the grant money for this next fiscal year. You will remember nothing about today other than my instructions. You will discover yourself becoming obsessed with tickling your secretary, Jill. Any time that you are alone you will think about tickling her. Those thoughts will make you aroused. The more you dwell on those thoughts, the hornier you will become. And should Jill tickle you, once again you will feel the helpless arousal you so desperately crave ! After I leave, you will calmly dress yourself and head back to your apartment."

Christine continued on with further hypnotic orders while Linda giggled and cooed, nodding her head in complete compliance. Satisfied that she had a protective shield of accomplices about her, Christine headed back to her laboratory for Amanda would be eagerly awaiting her nightly tickling.

Whoa

You stories rock, man!! Keep it up!! :cool:

I'm so glad I have learned to appreciate really great literature.:cool:

Raul

Beware of dames bearing atomizers...

<p>Damn it, TQLR!<p>
<p>Now, whenever and where ever I catch a whiff of rosewater, this delicious story will run rampant in my mind. It isn't fair, I tell you, for a
number of folks at work wear the scent! My productivity will plummet, I daresay! You monster!<p>

Ah ! My good Captain !

Just consider it a form of vile aroma therapy ! :devil:

TQLR

(Hello, I must be going !!)

Hot Story. Scorching.

I loved this story TQLR, as I have with the other F/F stories of yours which I've read. You have a real way with words and a definate talent. Please continue posting more erotic creative writing stories here. Thanks.

Your words paint the clearest of pictures!

Peace

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back