• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tenya's humiliation (goblins/F, all over)

spaztastic

Hi all. I'm a long-time forum lurker and this is my first post. I wrote this story last night and I thought I'd share it. It's a silly d&d/tolkien kind of fantasy of mine. It's barely past rough-draft form but I don't care enough to do a thorough proof-read. I hope you enjoy!

edit: just realized the italics didn't come through when i copied and pasted it. i made her thoughts in italics. i hope its not too confusing.

The goblin raiders dragged their hostage, kicking and screaming, into the village center.
“We bring a prisoner! What shall be her fate?” The chief, a haggard old goblin bent over with years grinned wickedly when he saw their newest catch. The elf girl was young, barely an adult in fact. She starred into his eyes defiantly as if challenging him personally. Elf ears poked through golden hair that framed a face of simple beauty. Her leather clothing was the modest but snug attire of an elvish scout.
“She was sneaking around our lands, chief!” shouted the raiders who held her.
“My, my, little pretty,” he cackled. “What is your name? And what do you have to say for yourself?”
“I am Tenya of the forest elves, beast. The forest belongs to no one, elf or goblin.”
“Oh I do like the brave ones.” He turned to the raiders. “Prepare her for interrogation!” They didn’t need to be told twice. Jeering they tore clothing off of the prisoner. Soon she stood stark naked, her slender, elfin body in stark contrast to the hide-armored goblins. Several raiders smacked her bottom and laughed when she jumped away, trying desperately to maintain some sense of dignity. Was interrogation necessary? Not really. They didn’t need any intel on the elves. In fact the elves had not bothered them in some time. This was just a hot-headed young female who needed to be taught a lesson. Also the chief liked looking at naked elf women.
“Hold her!” commanded the chief. Two raiders held her arms out to either side. She stood still, determined not to struggle. The chief stood behind her and leaned his ugly head in close to her ear. “Will you struggle for me? Or do I have to make you?” She held her head high.
“Do what you will to me, but know that I will retain my honor.” He reached around her slender waist and placed a hand on her stomach. Pulling her close he grabbed her well-shaped butt and squeezed. She let out a yelp and jerked involuntarily. The gathering crowd of goblin villagers guffawed and cheered as the chief smacked her ass twice in quick succession, eliciting delicious and quite undignified jumps.
“Secure the prisoner for interrogation!” commanded the chief. Leaping to obey the raiders dragged the naked elf girl to two posts spaced approximately six feet apart. They tied her wrists to lengths of rope dangling from the posts, forcing her into a vulnerable position wherein her waist, ribs and armpits were easily accessible.
Tenya knew how ticklish she was. For her it was beyond the simple sensation most people felt. She vividly remembered the few occasions on which she had been tickled by her friends. They thought it was funny how she would scream and kick with just the slightest application of pressure to her ribs or a quick flicker of the finger in her underarms. One time they had even held her down while her best friend tickled her feet. It had seemed like an eternity while electric-shockwaves of sensation shock her body, eliciting screams for mercy. In reality it had only lasted a few seconds and she had been fully clothed at the time. Now was different. Tenya felt her body absolutely quivering as she felt the ropes tighten, saw the chief gleefully advance toward her, green fingers wiggling teasingly. She tried to maintain some dignity but as soon as his fingers made contact with her waist she squealed involuntarily. He wasn’t even tickling her yet and it was all she could do not to beg for mercy! The crowd enjoyed watching her attempts to remain dignified while the chief slid his hands along her slender, naked body. This teasing, punctuated by the occasional slap on her bare ass by a raider, lasted nearly an hour. Soon the chief decided it was time for the real interrogation to begin.
“Are you ready for your interrogation?” he asked while hovering his fingers just over her lower ribs. She was afraid if she answered she would scream involuntarily. That, at least, would not happen. She would not scream and she would not beg for mercy. Without further warning he dug his fingers into her ribs, tickling en force. The screams tore from her throat as if of their own accord.
“AH HA HA HA HA HA PLEASE NOOOOOO!” The fingers slid down to her waist and traced little circles around her small belly-button. “OH PLEASE NOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” She spasmed and pulled at the ropes holding her still. The raiders got so excited watching the naked elf girl squirm helplessly that they tried to join in on the fun. The chief waved them off.
“You’ll get your turn. For now, she is mine!” he commanded. He fluttered his fingers over her naked bottom for a good five minutes, watching her jump and scream and beg for mercy, the ticklish sensations overwhelming her sense of propriety. “OOOOOOOOOH AAAAAAAHHHHHH STOOOOOOP IT NOOOOOO!!!!!” Down her thighs and onto her feet. She tried kicking but the old chief was far stronger than she. The most she could manage was more wriggling. The feeling was so intense it took her breath away at first. The screams came soon enough. “OOOOOH GODS NOOOOO!!! NOT THE FEEEEET!!!! I WILL DO ANYTHING JUST PLEASE STOOOOOP!!!” she screamed as he traced lines and circles over her bare soles.
“Anything? Really?” He stopped, gave her a break. He paced circles around the quivering, panting captive as a plan formed in his oddly intelligent goblin mind. “As I understand it you elves do not break promises. Is that true?” He must have hit the nail on the head because her mouth shut like a trap. “I see. Well then… My raiders here are… anxious. Would you like to endure all three of them at once?” They practically salivated at the thought of tickling this nubile young woman. She, on the other hand, was not so exited. She quivered involuntarily and begged meekly.
“Oh please, sir. I didn’t mean to trespass. If I had known I wasn’t supposed to…”
“Raiders, take a turn,” the chief interrupted. All three goblin raiders descended on her like wolves on a deer. They tickled her all over her naked body. Stomach, thighs, feet, waist, armpits, breasts, nothing was safe. Her little, pink nipples bounced up and down as the goblins tickled around and on her medium-sized but round breasts.
“HAHAHAHAHHA OH PLEASE NOT THAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!! Oh no no no no no no no NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
The chief allowed them to have their sport for another twenty minutes. Tenya lost all perception of time as she squirmed nakedly and begged for mercy. She thought she was on the verge of loosing consciousness when the chief finally, mercifully commanded “Enough!” They stopped reluctantly, but not before one smacked her ass hard enough to make her leap. The chief shot him a warning glance but said nothing. “Now then, will you cooperate? If you do this it will all be over and you can go home.”
“You promise?” she pleaded desperately.
“Is my promise good?” he shouted to the crowd. Indeed it was, if their cheer was any indication. “Yes, my pretty, helpless little thing. I promise. You need only help me with a little plan of mine and you can go home. Do you promise on your honor to do exactly as I say?” She hesitated. The chief drew near her and stood close enough to reach around and grab her ass-cheeks with both hands. He pressed her naked body to his rough, dirty robes as he slid his hands down. Tenya felt violently ticklish sensations begin to erupt inside her as he began twirling little circles on her bare thighs.
“I do! I promise to do as you say!” she practically sqealed. He smiled victoriously. After a few more torturous seconds of thigh-tickling he stopped.
“Very well then, this is your task. You are to return to your home, where you shall go directly to your king. You will inform him that you have found a new hunting ground, bursting with game. You will require five female friends of your age to accompany you in scouting this new area. If any should question this as unusual you shall inform them that it is your hunting ground and you alone decide how it is used. You will lead them to the grove where we captured you. There will be a large net trap. You must allow yourself to be caught in it along with your friends. That is your task, and your word binds you as surely as these ropes. As an elf you cannot break this kind of promise, this much I know.” Her look of resignation all but confirmed this.
“As you command,” she sighed regretfully. And she thought to herself sisters forgive me!
“Release her.” The raiders untied her arms, but not before she received several more well-placed spankings. “Go now, elf, and do as I have commanded.”
“But my clothes!”
“Go before I decide you need more punishment!” Teyla ran straight out of the goblin village, thinking to herself Is there no end to my humiliation today? Before today she would have considered running naked into the small city of tree-dwellings the most embarrassing thing possible to endure. This will not go over well.
Sure enough, it did not. The spectacle of a young, female scout wearing no clothing running up to the king’s large dwelling and demanding to speak with him immediately generated no small amount of outrage. She ended up bursting into his throne-room and interrupting a meeting with ambassadors from the other elf cities. Because of her oath she could not delay. In short, the king flew into a rage and put the naked girl over his knee, spanking her with his hand in front of delegations from all the major elf cities in the region. Afterwards she was forced to dress properly. No one doubted her claim of new hunting grounds, however. She did have a good reputation as a skilled scout. Rash and headstrong but skilled nonetheless. Within an hour she was leading a hunting party of five female friends out to find the new hunting grounds.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back