• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE FABULOUS FOOTBATH.

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
I had been working late and stopped at a truck stop for a bite to eat. A waitress there, named Mary, had broken up with her boyfriend several months ago. I had known her because she had been living with a guy that I went to high school with, and I would run into them at a local watering hole.

I placed my order and we made idle chit-chat about how she was doing etc.
She told me that she was getting off work at nine, and she didn't have a ride home. Also in the conversation she had mentioned about being on her feet all day and her feet were killing her. I said that I could stop back and give her a ride home. I also said that maybe she would enjoy a foot rub. She smiled and said that it sounded like a good idea. I went on to say "Would you like a foot bath?" She said that sounded like a better idea as the shoes that she was wearing were kind of new, and adding to her sore feet.

I paid my bill, and told her that I would be back when her shift ended. Now with some time to kill I went down the road to the Wal Mart where I purchased a plastic pan used mostly for carrying things or doing dishes. At the truck stop I had noticed a supply of peaches, which gave me the idea to buy some peach smelling lotion.

Arriving back at the truck stop, I had some coffee to fill in the time that I could take Mary home. She had found an apartment just out of town, but walking there was not easy.

I told her to get into something comfortable. Now she was aware of the large pan that I had bought, but I hid the peach lotion in my coat pocket. Mary came out of her bedroom dressed in a loose fitting blouse, slacks and bedroom slippers. She sat on the couch next to me and after exchanging a few kisses I asked her if she was ready for a footbath. She smiled and said "I'm sure that will work wonders for my sore feet." With that I took the pan to her bathroom and filled it halfway with warm water. I also saw a large bath towel hanging there, which I threw across my shoulder. Finding a bar of soap in the soap dish, I put it in the warm water to soften up.

Mary was still sitting on the couch when I returned, and I had to move a coffee table to place the pan of water on the floor. I knelt down in front of her and extended my hand toward her ankle. She raised her right foot and I removed her slipper and placed her foot in the pan of water. I extended my hand again and she lifted her left foot allowing me to remove that slipper and place her size 5 foot in the water.

I got up and sat with her on the couch. Placing my arm around her we kissed some more while her bare feet were soaking in the water. After 15 minutes i said to her "Now I want to get down and give you a good foot bath". We finished a long lingering kiss and I got down on my knees in front of her. I found the soap and lathered both of my hands. I extended my hand out to her ankle and she lifted her right foot out of the water. I slowly washed and massaged her foot all over. I made sure that her toes were throughly washed and massaged. I placed that foot back into the pan to rinse after washing and massaging it for 10 minutes. Now I lathered up the soap again, and extending my upturned hand she allowed to wash and massage her left foot for a period of ten minutes.

Now I had to dry her feet. Picking up the towel I held it out and she lifted her right foot from the water. I dryed her foot while massaging it and making sure that her toes were completely dry. Then I repeated my actions with her left foot, drying and massaging it completely.

Now I went to my coat and retrieved the peach lotion from my coat. I knelt in front of her again opened the bottle and placed a small amount in my hand. Again I extended my hand and she lifted her right bare foot to be massaged some more with lotion. I massaged both feet for a good twenty minutes with her saying "Oh that feels soooo good."

Rubbing and massaging her feet felt so good that she finally said "You give a fabulous footbath". I then took her right foot by the ankle and said "Now for a sensitivity test." I used my fore finger and started from her heel across her instep to the ball of her foot. She giggled and said "That lotion has made my feet ticklish." I did the same thing to her left foot causing her to giggle and try to pull her foot away from my grasp. Then I said "Just to make sure that your feet aren't sore anymore," I took a firm grip on her ankle and tickled with all four fingers. She laughed now but I could see that she was enjoying it. I repeated the same tickling to her left foot making her trying to pull away while laughing and bouncing on the couch. After a good twenty minutes of tickling both of her feet, I gave them another massage and kissed them on the tops, then I kissed her insteps and thanked her for allowing me to tickle her. I returned to the couch and her kisses were even more passionate.

Last edited:
:aww:
The was a lovely story, and a bit romantic. I liked it very much. It was innocent with a tiny bit of sexiness. Nice job!
:D :D

I wish to thank the following people.....

Milagros, Helena, and Love Feet for their nice comments about my story.:bowing:

I have to say what a excellent sweet romantic story paracarl44, that was awesome one of the best foot kink tickle erotica stories I have ever read, so sweet and yet like Helena also said very romantic and very sweet-innocent not your usual foot kink tickle erotica. Awesome job loved the story, wonderful!!!

I am glad that you enjoyed my story.

I have to say what a excellent sweet romantic story paracarl44, that was awesome one of the best foot kink tickle erotica stories I have ever read, so sweet and yet like Helena also said very romantic and very sweet-innocent not your usual foot kink tickle erotica. Awesome job loved the story, wonderful!!!

^Thanks TickleBunny for giving it a bump up so that some more people can find it and read it.^:bubble:

that was a cute story.. I would let you give me a footbath anytime sweety

Now, first and foremost, I admit I never would have clicked on the link to this story on my own. I'm simply not into feet at all, but I did read it since you asked.

In all honesty, this story just feels very... straight, I suppose. As if you're telling your buddies about your recent score rather than describing a romantic experience to the reader. Personally, it seems as though your writing style is lacking somehow, and I don't mean that offensively. My meaning is more that you haven't had the time to develop your style, which means you're either newer to writing or you simply haven't done enough writing to develop any sort of style in the time period you have had an interest in writing.

Also, the dialogue is very stiff. I can't put myself into the place of the man or woman at all. It feels as though they sincerely are non-existent and flat.
Then there's the matter of the kissing and flirting, and even the tickling, in fact... It doesn't feel real at all. Forced, rather, like you wanted there to be more than there should have been between the characters. If nothing else, I suppose, the only semi-realistic bit of kissing would have been after the foot bath but only just. The tickling, as well, was just not memorable at all.

Of course, this is only my opinion, darlin'. And if you are newer to writing, your style will start to form all on its own with a bit of practice. Otherwise, the same still applies. Write more often, and your style will fall in.

I had been working late and stopped at a truck stop for a bite to eat. A waitress there, named Mary, had broken up with her boyfriend several months ago. I had known her because she had been living with a guy that I went to high school with, and I would run into them at a local watering hole.

I placed my order and we made idle chit-chat about how she was doing etc.
She told me that she was getting off work at nine, and she didn't have a ride home. Also in the conversation she had mentioned about being on her feet all day and her feet were killing her. I said that I could stop back and give her a ride home. I also said that maybe she would enjoy a foot rub. She smiled and said that it sounded like a good idea. I went on to say "Would you like a foot bath?" She said that sounded like a better idea as the shoes that she was wearing were kind of new, and adding to her sore feet.

I paid my bill, and told her that I would be back when her shift ended. Now with some time to kill I went down the road to the Wal Mart where I purchased a plastic pan used mostly for carrying things or doing dishes. At the truck stop I had noticed a supply of peaches, which gave me the idea to buy some peach smelling lotion.

Arriving back at the truck stop, I had some coffee to fill in the time that I could take Mary home. She had found an apartment just out of town, but walking there was not easy.

I told her to get into something comfortable. Now she was aware of the large pan that I had bought, but I hid the peach lotion in my coat pocket. Mary came out of her bedroom dressed in a loose fitting blouse, slacks and bedroom slippers. She sat on the couch next to me and after exchanging a few kisses I asked her if she was ready for a footbath. She smiled and said "I'm sure that will work wonders for my sore feet." With that I took the pan to her bathroom and filled it halfway with warm water. I also saw a large bath towel hanging there, which I threw across my shoulder. Finding a bar of soap in the soap dish, I put it in the warm water to soften up.

Mary was still sitting on the couch when I returned, and I had to move a coffee table to place the pan of water on the floor. I knelt down in front of her and extended my hand toward her ankle. She raised her right foot and I removed her slipper and placed her foot in the pan of water. I extended my hand again and she lifted her left foot allowing me to remove that slipper and place her size 5 foot in the water.

I got up and sat with her on the couch. Placing my arm around her we kissed some more while her bare feet were soaking in the water. After 15 minutes i said to her "Now I want to get down and give you a good foot bath". We finished a long lingering kiss and I got down on my knees in front of her. I found the soap and lathered both of my hands. I extended my hand out to her ankle and she lifted her right foot out of the water. I slowly washed and massaged her foot all over. I made sure that her toes were throughly washed and massaged. I placed that foot back into the pan to rinse after washing and massaging it for 10 minutes. Now I lathered up the soap again, and extending my upturned hand she allowed to wash and massage her left foot for a period of ten minutes.

Now I had to dry her feet. Picking up the towel I held it out and she lifted her right foot from the water. I dryed her foot while massaging it and making sure that her toes were completely dry. Then I repeated my actions with her left foot, drying and massaging it completely.

Now I went to my coat and retrieved the peach lotion from my coat. I knelt in front of her again opened the bottle and placed a small amount in my hand. Again I extended my hand and she lifted her right bare foot to be massaged some more with lotion. I massaged both feet for a good twenty minutes with her saying "Oh that feels soooo good."

Rubbing and massaging her feet felt so good that she finally said "You give a fabulous footbath". I then took her right foot by the ankle and said "Now for a sensitivity test." I used my fore finger and started from her heel across her instep to the ball of her foot. She giggled and said "That lotion has made my feet ticklish." I did the same thing to her left foot causing her to giggle and try to pull her foot away from my grasp. Then I said "Just to make sure that your feet aren't sore anymore," I took a firm grip on her ankle and tickled with all four fingers. She laughed now but I could see that she was enjoying it. I repeated the same tickling to her left foot making her trying to pull away while laughing and bouncing on the couch. After a good twenty minutes of tickling both of her feet, I gave them another massage and kissed them on the tops, then I kissed her insteps and thanked her for allowing me to tickle her. I returned to the couch and her kisses were even more passionate.

excellent romantic story. did you become her boyfriend? hugs, Susie

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back