• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brons, Indigo and Mauve: The Mindbenders. A Naughty Lucy Story.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left in my archives are always appreciated.

Brons, Indigo and Mauve: The Mindbenders.
Inspired by Lucy,
Written by Ticklishscribe.
c.

”I’d love to just tickle you forever.”

As Brons raked her long nails over Lucy's hypersensitive t-shirt covered armpits once more, she went absolutely hysterical in her intense writhing and screaming laughter. Brons was raking over every micrometer on sensitive skin. Lucy's head and body violently and repeatedly slammed into the mattress, causing the bed to rock like crazy. Lucy was tied spread-eagled to Brons’s bed, sweating like a pig from intense writhing, almost hoarse from laughing and screaming, hair dishevelled from the intense writhing and now laboured breathing to top it all off, Brons was constantly tickle-torturing Lucy into ticklish abandon.

"You look so lovely in that tight t-shirt and form-fitting jean shorts; looking for all the world like Daisy Duke, from the Dukes of Hazard. I’m so glad we agreed to meet." Brons laughed and it sent shivers up and down Lucy's spine and she tried everything in her power to break the bonds. But the thick fur-lined restraints Brons had tied her in, were holding her taught and she found that she was going nowhere. Nevertheless she continued to writhe with all her strength.

“But you are definitely alluring as well my dear. And so I’m going to spend my time finding out what makes you tick and what makes you tick-l-ish.”

Lucy writhed even further and cursed herself for having agreed to meet. She had met Brons through a website called the “Online Café,” a website, where friends could meet and chat and a site where some have even met in real life. What had attracted her, if not riveted her to Brons’s profile page, was her picture. Photographs of a toned Nordic beauty with Bronze complexion, long blond hair, ocean blue eyes, electric white smile and a presence that even through the photograph, seemed to reach out and take hold of Lucy with an icy grip. For hours she would stare at the photos, then back to reading the profile, then back to staring at the pictures.

The profile matched who she was looking for, but the pictures struck a fear into her. A fear that made her almost not want to respond, but like a moth to a flame, she kept writing and rewriting her introduction and reply. Finally she replied and was jolted out of her seat, when in less than a few minutes, got a response from Brons, who just happen to be in the online Café as well. She read the words of Brons’s response and the icy grip tightened over her, squeezing fear into her. She read how Brons could feel her soul through her profile and how her photos made Brons tingle all over, when she looked at them. How Brons admired her shapely and tight little body and the clothes that almost became a second skin on her. Each word riveted her to the reply and each word sent chills of apprehension through her. What riveted her most was the fact that Brons wanted to meet her and invited her over to her house for coffee.

And again, like a moth to a flame, she had accepted the invitation and was now standing at Brons’s door. Before her indeed, stood a six-foot, tightly toned Nordic beauty with cascading blonde hair, riveting blue eyes, a bronze tanned complexion and suddenly she could feel the icy grip again. She stood in the doorway for a moment, trying to regain her composure and say something, but her voice had gone and she couldn’t stop shifting from one foot to another.

As if to sense her uneasiness, Brons reached out, took her by the hand and slowly drew her in. Brons’s voice was cool and soft, but at the same time, emotionless in tone. Lucy jumped and flinched as she heard the lock on the front door click and watched as Brons closed the door bolt as well. The icy grip was now all over her and she quickly surveyed the room for another exit.

“Come outside, we’re on the patio.” Brons put her arm around Lucy and began to slowly manoeuvre her toward to the back of the house.

“W-w-we.” Lucy was desperately trying to regain her voice and her footing in case she needed it.

“Yes I’d like you to meet my friends Indigo and Mauve. They’re excited about meeting you. They’re website members as well and they love your profile and photos as much as I do.“

Walking onto the patio, Lucy was taken aback by two of the most stunning girls she had even seen. Both had tightly toned bodies that any girl would have killed for and eyes that riveted into her soul. As theyrose from their chairs and shook hands with her she felt that icy grip again and began to get a little claustrophobic from it. They were all around her, looking her over. She was on display; the perfect specimen for all to see and dissect and the icy grip continued to hold her. They circled her, examining her from feet to hair, quietly commenting to each other and smiling with an eerie stillness.

Lucy was gripped so tightly by this icy feeling that she could scarcely breath and she wanted to be anywhere but here. She was now beginning to regret contacting Brons, now beginning to regret coming over. The click of the lock on the door and the sliding click of the door bolt had started those regrets and the look on Brons’s friend’s faces, was fuelling the fires that were letting those regrets run wild. She wanted to speak but her voice had gone, She felt her heart pounding so loud it was almost drowning out any other sound. Lucy tried to feel comfortable, but she still felt all eyes upon her, surfing her body, undressing her slowly.

“I like your top Lucy; its semi-tightness highlights your shapely upper body. And those cheeky little denim shorts certainly don’t do to bad to your waist either. And I see pumas on your feet and love how they accent the sensual shape of them. And how did you know I love foot socks.”

Brons’s description of what she was wearing suddenly made her feel naked and again she wanted to bolt from the place.

“You’re looking hot girl.” Indigo added

Lucy wasn’t that way inclined and she felt uncomfortable at the way they were looking at her and talking about her. Movement caught her eye and her eyes widened as she saw Mauve slowly rubbing herself between her legs.

“Ladies, the perfect play toy!” Brons put an arm around Lucy, turned, gave her a hug then stared into her eyes, riveting her once more.

Lucy was now screaming for help inside and suddenly she felt both Brons’s arms slip around her and begin holding onto her upper body.

“And it’s playtime!” She added.

Both Mauve and Indigo took hold of Lucy’s legs and began to lift her up. She didn’t like where this was going and immediately began struggling to free herself.

“I love play toys that play back.” Mauve announced. “The more fighter in her the better I love it.”

“WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE!” Lucy vehemently protested. WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME, PUT ME DOWN AND LET ME GO!” She was frantic, using every muscle she had to try and escape: jerking, kicking, pulling, writhing to get any sort of freedom.

Her struggles were useless as the three of them carried her into the house and to a nearby bedroom. Both Mauve and Indigo held Lucy down on a large bed as Brons began to tie her arms above her head. Violently kicking her legs she tried everything to free herself, but suddenly she felt her legs being taken to the bottom corners of the bed and restrained. Brons immediately sat beside her and put a finger to her lips.

As the room got quiet Lucy shivered then writhed again, looking up at the three of them and began begging for her release. Brons leaned forward, cupping her chin in her hand and gently kissed her. Lucy tried to move away but the girl’s grip was firm and she couldn’t avoid the sensual touch.

“Relax Lucy.” Brons cooed to her. “It’s only playtime. But you’re not dressed for playtime I can see, so we’ll have to take care of that. ”Brons slowly but suddenly began to play with the bottom of Lucy's shirt and she nervously started writhing. Brons smiled and began to tug at it, slowly pulling it out from inside the shorts, teasing Lucy with it and she smiled as she watched the poor girl’s writhing continue.

"OOOH... You're just going to be so exquisite. So shall we begin by unbuttoning this shirt and seeing those perky little nip nips? How about we play piggies with your shirt."

Lucy was now intensely bucking and writhing, straining at the bonds that held her. The icy grip that had practically frozen her had now imprisoned her, and she was desperately trying to break out.

“This little button went to market.” Brons slowly teased and flicked at the top button to undo it and as it came undone she opened the shirt a little.

“WHAT THE FUCK!” Lucy vehemently protested again. “WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!”

“And this little button stayed home, but got unbuttoned.” Brons opened the shirt a little more and the girls got the first look at Lucy’s bra and breasts.

“Something in there looks ready for us.” Mauve commented, moving in for a closer look.

“This little button got unbuttoned as well, to expose some ribbys.”

Lucy was bucking and writhing with all the strength she had, but couldn’t get away from Brons. She was becoming totally hysterical as she saw her upper body being exposed for their pleasure. She jerked wildly as she felt Brons's fingers tease her buttons and lightly graze her chest. The sensations were horrible; the teasing fingers torture and the shirt rhyme taunting her at every turn. Brons was taunting her at every turn, letting her fingers do the talking as well as the rhyme and she was going out of her mind because of it.

“And this little button came undone to expose some more ribbys. And oh how we can see just a hint of ribbys, which is what I like best.”
No matter where Brons even slightly touched the poor girl’s chest, Lucy writhed and tried to back away. But the bed prevented that and allowed the fingers to continue their teasing and merciless assault.

“And this little button let us peek at a very taught and tender tumm-mmy, which makes you even more alluring in my mind.”

“FUCK NO, STAAAAAAAPH THIS, PLEEEEEEEASE!!!”

“And finally this little button, this little button at the very bottom, allowed us to see your entire chest.” Brons opened the shirt to reveal a black, lacy, thong bra and she couldn’t resist lightly brushing her fingers over Lucy’s now erect nipples.

“Such erect and very alluring nip nips… and so I thank you for allowing us the opportunity to explore, play with and pleasure them.

“Why don’t you explore, play and pleasure her armpits first.” Mauve suggested.

“You read my mind Delicious.” And with that, Brons let ten fingers flutter in the armpits.

Michele exploded with laughter as the fingers slowly began their torturous assault. Her armpit skin was drum skin taught and that made the tickles even worse.

“I’m so glad you shaved this morning.” Brons commented. “It makes you much more sensitive here. And tight skin is always more sensitive.”

"PLEASE GOD NO! NO DON'T DO THIS!"

“Lets unbutton and check out the nip nips.” Indigo said.

Lucy pleaded with them to let her go and sharply squealed as the clasp was undone and the two front halves of her bra were moved away from her breasts. She sharply squealed again as Brons immediately and simultaneously pinched both her nipples with three short pinches.

"O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D please noooooooooo!" Lucy suddenly went ballistic, with more begging and violently struggling to get free.

“Lovely sweetheart, but I have other plans for you right now."

The room suddenly got quiet again, but Lucy continued to violently struggle.

“I want to get those pumas off.” Brons commented. “I have a pair myself. What are you, a size five? But to me you look more like a converse girl.”

Brons looked down Lucy's feet, hidden in black and white pumas trainers, and now writhing about intensely. She wriggled Lucy's left foot and instantly it shot from her grasp and flailed wildly about. Grabbing the foot firmly with her right hand, the fingers on her left hand then played with and teased the lace of the trainer and she began to pick away at it. Then she grasped the heel and gently pulled it from Lucy's foot and let the heel edge slid over the sole. All the while Lucy's foot jerked and writhed intensely and she once again screamed and begged for Brons not to tickle her feet. As the heel surfed the sole, the entire foot spasmed and she went ballistic again.

"O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D NOOOOOO! NOT THE FEET NOT THE FEET!" Lucy went way beyond ballistic at this point, rocking the bed and straining at the bonds that held her down. Her back arched and her head snapped from side to side.

"Obviously her feet are extremely ticklish in every sense of the word!" Indigo said.

“Delicious.” Brons replied, casually tossing away the trainer.

Brons wriggled the other trainer-covered foot and Lucy continued to writhe on the bed, straining at the bonds that held her. The absolute last thing she wanted was for Brons to tickle her feet, let alone even touch them.

"FUCK NO PLEASE, NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!" She continued to writhe watched helplessly as Brons gripped her right trainer and was now slowly untying its lace. She now writhed her foot, clenching her toes and pushing her foot into the trainer to keep it on.

Brons calmly continued the untying as Mauve and Indigo looked closely on. She teased the laces and added in teasing the tongue of the trainer and then inserted her hands into the sides of the trainer, beginning to spread it apart. Lucy screamed and begged as she could feel her trainer now loose on her foot and knew that it was only a matter of moments before it came off.

“If your feet are as alluring as the rest of you, I must take very special care and a lot of time to see what makes them tick. Of course any foot tickling, armpit tickling, rib and tummy tickling are only appetizers to the main course of breast and pussy tickling. And that, along with orgasm denial are what I specialize and relish in.”

Lucy suddenly went ballistic and began writhing again. "G-G-G-GOD-D-D-D PLEASEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NO BREAST AND PUSSY TICKLING AND ORGASM DENIAL!!!!!"

Brons calmly ignored her as she slowly removed the trainers; she quietly began giving Lucy all the juicy fiendish little details of what she was going to do to. She also told her that all the begging and pleading in the world wasn't going to keep her, Mauve and Indigo from tickle torturing them. Now she turned her attention to the ankle socks and inserting a finger between the heel of left foot and sock, began peeling it off very slowly. Lucy's feet continued to writhe intensely, but there was no way she could keep her sock on. As the last of it disappeared off her toes, they all got a good look at the foot. The spasming foot was a sight to behold; size 7 ½, and kind of short and narrow, but with very soft looking short toes and deliciously high arches.

"SSSSSHHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTNOOOOOOOO!"

Brons turned her back to Lucy and straddled her left leg, just above the ankle. This brought off the scale writhing from Lucy and she screamed and begged even more. Brons cupped her right hand under the heel and she firmly gripped the foot, and then slowly brought her fingers closer and closer to the now frantic and curling toes. Seizing the opportunity she probed and danced a quill up and down the full length of the sole. Lucy's frantic reaction pleased her as she felt Lucy's back arch and heard her frantic, jagged laughter.

“Ok girls I’ll stop and her armpits are all yours.”

Both Mauve and Indigo needed no second asking as they inserted their fingers into her armpits and Lucy immediately began to writhe again. With one quick simultaneous flick in the armpits, Lucy was off and screaming. Both girls were taken aback from her initial scream and her now intense writhing, but soon settled in, tormenting her armpits with a diabolical and methodical fiendishness. Obviously they had done this before as their fingers expertly picked away at Lucy's armpits and demolished them one millimetre at a time.

Lucy's armpits were a delight to behold. Even through her t-shirt they could feel how soft, virgin, deep, wide open and oh so ticklish they were.

"OH SHIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTT" screamed Lucy. "O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D PLEASEEEEE NOOOOO" She was really bucking wildly, screaming hysterically, head slamming the mattress, body struggling to get free as the girls systematically rape tickled her pits. Fingers probed and rape tickled every millimetre of her pits. The silky, soft, freshly shaved skin which had no defence against them.

"I think we should stop for a minute!" Announced Indigo."

Lucy took in as much air she could get, not knowing when her ticklers would strike again. This rest lasted only a moment as the girls twirled their fingers in her pits then dragged them all over the hypersensitive skin. Their coup de grace was to flutter like psychotic butterflies, teasing, touching and tormenting. Lucy tried with all her strength to bring her arms down, but the bonds held fast. They were really driving her into oblivion. Even through her t-shirt the taught skin was greatly adding to the sensitivity in her armpits and her continual explosions of insane laughter were a testament to her extreme ticklishness. The appetite these girls had for tickling her pits was insatiable, and it was beginning to take its toll on Lucy.

"Someone’s nip nips are showing." Mauve said.

Indigo and Brons looked over and saw that her nipples were indeed showing as they were very erect.

"OOOH COOL!" Exclaimed Indigo. "But lets feel how erect." With that she began to push to lightly pinch them.

Lucy immediately began to writhe from side to side, trying to stop Indigo. All three were surprised, as there were two of the perkiest nipples they had ever seen. Indigo reached over and sensually pinched the left nipple again, causing Lucy to writhe even further.

"That will make me horny QUITTTTTTIT!" Lucy screamed, writhing almost insanely now.

"Horny ha, cool." Remarked Mauve. She hovered her fingers over Lucy's right nipple. "On the count of three Indigo."

Mauve said three and they pinched both nipples simultaneously. Lucy flinched and writhed insanely again.

Indigo and Mauve attacked Lucy's ribs now and twenty fingers began tickle torturing the tender, taught skin. Lucy's bum and head were pounding the bed and she was screaming even louder than before. The fingers didn't miss a millimetre of its ticklish surface. Lucy was going absolutely ballistic under the tickling and then went even further ballistic as Indigo began stroking her ribs. She teased and tormented one rib at a time, sliding a single finger from the tip to the back and then back again.

"That's one ribby." She teased, surfing the tender skin. "And now another ribby! Such tender ribs you have Lucy. So exquisite.”

“And we so looooove ribbies.” Indigo added.

Lucy went equally as wild under the rib tickling as she had done with the armpit tickling. She bucked wildly and screamed hysterically, her back arching higher now, head thrashing from side to side, her body thrashing wildly trying to get free.

As Indigo continued to tease and torment her ribs, Mauve began teasing and tormenting her tender tummy with its simply deliciously inviting button. She ballet danced ten fingers all over the soft taught skin and every so often, would graze the button.

"O-OH-M-MYG-G-GOD-D-D OHHHHHHHHSSSSSHHHHHITTTTTTTTTTAAAA AAAAHAHAHA. STOP…!"

"And just tell me why I should stop, hmmmmmm?" Lucy's plea was all the ammunition and reason Mauve needed to enter it and she dove her finger down to the soft knot below and this caused Lucy to buck intensely.

Everyone laughed and Mauve continued to wriggle her finger in Lucy's button. Indigo had stopped the rib tickling and now watched playfully as Lucy button was thoroughly demolished.

"O-O-OH-M-MYG-G-G-GOD-D-D-D PLEASEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOO!" screamed Lucy, trying desperately to writhe away from the torturously fickle finger.

Indigo then went back to her ribs and placing her hands on either side of the spasming ribcage, she dug her fingers in. her fingers flew all over the tormented ribs, digging, probing and stroking with a lightning swiftness that was absolutely amazing. Her fingers were almost a blur and seemed to be everywhere at once, tickling, tormenting and basically torturing the hell out of the ribs.

"Now it's time to go for it all!" Brons almost whispered. “Playtime with the feet?”

She then picked up her massage vibrator and turning it on, it’s humming resonated throughout the room. Again Lucy's back arched and the rest of her body followed suit.

Well, I'm honoured to have my very own story...always wanted to be a muse. Thanks (very belatedly) to Ticklishscribe for all the hard work.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back