• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

brand 'spanking' new to tmf

playgirl

TMF Master
howdy all :wavingguy

after meeting a tmf member on fetlife and being tickled a few months ago for the first time since college, one thing has led to another and here i am a new member of tmf. i started listening to tmfradio a few weeks ago. from there i started lurking and reading the new posts only to find out that i couldn't view any of the clips without being a member, so here i am...

now that i'm a member, i'm not really sure what i'll be doing here. i just joined a few days ago and have found that i have to 'restrain' myself from commenting on certain posts to avoid creating an early reputation, although i'm not very good at holding back and not being myself, so perhaps i'll just set myself free... :happyfloa for some reason, just writing this intro has put me in a silly flirty mood. hmm, maybe it's just thinking about my tickling experiences that does it...

i really am a total newbie, having only been tickled a few times by one 'ler which i enjoy waaaayyyyy too much. i look forward to getting to know some folks and seeing where our interests intersect. prior to a few months ago, i pretty much only knew of tickling as a growing fetish. bare with me as i find my way in yet another subculture. who needs mainsteam life when subcultures are so much more interesting and fun... i can see that this group is already having an effect on me. i am not a punster, yet here i am already making puns. oh well, tmf, take me away...

on a more serious note: one concern i do have is that, unlike fetlife, this forum is searchable via google, so unfortunately i won't be using my real name except in private emails as i get to know folks. please don't take offense; i'm just protecting my privacy and practicing some discretion.

;) playgirl

p.s. i read in the instructions that when you post you are opening yourself up to questions. i LOVE answering questions, so ask away as long as i reserve the right to blushingly refuse to answer any questions which may serve to incriminate me ;)

Last edited:
hi there! welcome and enjoy! hehe kinda like you as i also jump into things really fast

Welcome to the world of posting! This is a great place with a lot of great people. :)

now that i'm a member, i'm not really sure what i'll be doing here.

I suggest posting in General Discussion and the Silly Stuff Forum. That's where all the cool people go! ;)

thanks for the welcome and suggestion

Welcome to the world of posting! This is a great place with a lot of great people. :)
I suggest posting in General Discussion and the Silly Stuff Forum. That's where all the cool people go! ;)

well who doesn't want to be cool??? tmf already seems to put me in a silly mood, so the silly stuff forum may be the perfect place for me. thanks ;)

well who doesn't want to be cool??? tmf already seems to put me in a silly mood, so the silly stuff forum may be the perfect place for me. thanks ;)

Oh hey, someone who actually listens to my advice! :eek:

I guess the others haven't told you what a horrible, horrible idea that is! :D

Also, I forgot to comment on this earlier:

i just joined a few days ago and have found that i have to 'restrain' myself from commenting on certain posts to avoid creating an early reputation, although i'm not very good at holding back and not being myself, so perhaps i'll just set myself free...
Don't "restrain" yourself. If people can't respect your opinion then screw them! Just be yourself and I think the rest will work out one way or another. :)

Oh hey, someone who actually listens to my advice! :eek:

I guess the others haven't told you what a horrible, horrible idea that is! :D

Also, I forgot to comment on this earlier:

Don't "restrain" yourself. If people can't respect your opinion then screw them! Just be yourself and I think the rest will work out one way or another. :)

me thinks me like carsomyr ;)

Welcome to the forum, playgirl. Hope you enjoy.

Mitch

me thinks me like carsomyr ;)

I am the epitome of Awesome, so that is to be expected. :cool:

You can join my hysterical fan base, they're right h... Oh right, I took my medication today. Curses! :dancingbanana:

Welcome aboard! Glad to you see you at the radio shows as well. Enjoy the community. :)

welcome playgirl..just like all the rest of the guys and girls, I welcome you to our family. Just remember the golden rule and you'll do fine.

Welcome to the TMF, playgirl, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome aboard. :cool:

Don't listen to Carsomyr, he likes to think he's king of the Silly Stuff Subforum.
He's dead. Dead wrong, anyway. :D

Don't listen to Carsomyr, he likes to think he's king of the Silly Stuff Subforum.

You want to take this outside, limey? :slapfight:

Oh and we all know that Milagros is the king of the SSF! :) (I'm the god)

Welcome to the forum playgirl. Seems Massachusetts folk are coming out of the woodwork lately...

lol, but what about me! *used the force to tickle your sides. but as i do, bunnies attack me*

duh, you'll find out i'm thick at times. i'm definitely still figuring things out. i just realized you were virtually tickling me :D, me likey...

Welcome aboard. :cool:

You want to take this outside, limey? :slapfight:
Oh and we all know that Milagros is the king of the SSF! :) (I'm the god)

now now boys, i'm sure there's enough silliness for all to share. i'm not a big fan of kings or gods anyway... do i have to get between you and let you tickle me so you'll play nice or will that just get us all in more trouble, hehe ;)

Welcome to the forum playgirl. Seems Massachusetts folk are coming out of the woodwork lately...

there do seem to be lots of mass folks here. yay -- more fun people nearby :)

Welcome playgirl! today is your lucky day. you have just met the tickler of your dreams from Mass! :goodjob:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back