• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

GnG: GigglesNGeorgia

WishUponAStar

:D Ok I've made a questionaire for those who are interested in taking a look and answering. My friends and I are working hard in getting GnG up and running but we need your help. if you are interested in attending and want to know information please contact me at [email protected].

The questions says it all but if you have a anything that you feel could benefit yourself or others that are new to a gathering and you're concerned for what they may not understand etc please ad your message in the email and send it back to me.

I've gotten many ideas and here are just a few ... to have a small get together at a local park or a club but I feel there's more to just doing what others have already thought of. I have an idea but if you are interested in speaking to me further on this don't forget to send me an email...

There WILL be ground rules to follow and if no one follows these simple rules then the community will know who you are, how you acted towards newcomers, and the oldies lol and you may not be able to attend another gathering if those who host them agree.

I must be going now but I'm glad I put this out there.

have a good day

Georgia :D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back