• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Audio Book idea. (Spoken stories)

svegau

TMF Poster
I just wanted to inquire before I attempted to post. If I were to upload an audio book style story (.mp3 format / multi-part) would anyone be interested in downloading it? :D

I used a Text-to-speech program on my "Annabella" story. It seems to work well for narratives.

I "read" a lot of the stories on the forum using text-to-speech, and I <I>love</I> audiobooks in general. I'm amazed that I haven't found any of our dramatically-talented male or female artists here sharing or selling audio stories yet.

Would it have music and sound effects, or just the story? Either way, it's a cool idea.

Last edited:
Dude

Seriously....that would be an amazing idea...i consider myself to be an average joe tickle lover....mostly because i agree with most opinions as far as stories go....hering a 'sensious' voice say the sories we all love would be an amazing improvement...trust me

I am processing it and will most likely have it ready by this evening. Unfortunately it won't have a fancy voice bacause I am experimenting with freeware. So it will be "MS-Sam" speaking it out.

I know one person refered to the voice as a "Constipated Robot"... :rowfull:
I don't think so, but you be the judge.

I'm lucky enough to have been commissioned to do some erotic audio work. I enjoyed narrating my own story, Delphi, and would absolutely love to do more! Being able to interpret erotic situations with my voice is really fun and rewarding.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back