• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Southern Gathering

Oddjob0226

4th Level Indigo Feather
LoneStar Ticklers is planning a mid February 2003 Dallas gathering because everyone else has Halloween & New Years plans. And it's the birthday month for me and another member. Well, I'll still post the details as they come on my other thread. This thing is NEVER gonna happen!

Last edited by a moderator:
OddJob, never fear. Folks that can, will show to both. Some folks are crowd-phobic, too, or booze-phobic, and Mardi Gras would scare the pants off 'em. I know some such, in this scene. Seriously, how many folks does it take to have a fun gathering? Not many, brother. One 'lee is enough if you're there, y'know? From there, it just improves on good.

How bad can THAT be?

Now, if you PLANNED *with* Jobelle, to have yours right after hers, you *might* find folks doing a layover in Texas. All them west coast kids have to do that anyway, and your town IS a hub, innit?

Knowin' it's all good, and all about the love,

dvnc

Well, I tried the e-mail but I got the "Cannot find server" window....

Anyway, a gathering in Dallas TX at The Sanctuary WILL be happening in Feb. 2003. The target date is Saturday, the 22, but this may we're still haggling a bit, since the club we want won't rent on Saturdays (actually, we have to be out by 7PM if we rented it, so.... We might just involve our group with the other non-tickling regulars, or change the date to a week earlier..... Watch this space)

OR go here for upadtes....

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lone_Star_Tickling/?yguid=80614652

AND SPREAD THE WORD! THIS COULD BE GREAT!

Last edited:
I live close to Dallas. I'd be interested in that gathering in Feb-2003. I'm 43/m, mostly a tickler but enjoy being a ticklee from time to time. I'll keep an eye on this post for updates.

North Texas Tickling Gathering

OK! It's ON! The first North Texas Tickling Gathering is happening!

The Date: FRIDAY (not Sat.) February 21, 2003

The Time: 9PM-2 AM

The Place: Sanctuary Dallas, aka The Sanctuary

The Cost: We are renting a "dungeon" - VERY large & well equipped, this place is bigger than a house - so we're asking $15 per person, $20 per couple, or $20 per person at the door.

You can pay by check, m.o. or PayPal; e-mail me (or Ticklemaster, above) for details. [email protected]

There will be snacky-type foods in the social area, and there will be prizes given away! Please e-mail me to let me know if you are coming or bringing anyone! We need an accurate head count. Also, since there has been a date change, if you already told me you were coming, please let me know again. We need to hear from you by Feb 1st. Any questions, please contact me. You'll get directions & a phone # once you contact us.

Mike

Hi,

Just wanted to list who I have coming to the gathering, since the
date was changed from a Saturday to a Friday. If you are coming to
the gathering check to see if your name is on this list. Ifd you are
attending and I have missed you please let me know:

Oddjob / Bibi

3 friends of Oddjob

Ticklemaster

JCaine

TickleKnight

Raul

TicklerBC / friend

JugglerTX

Tickled Toes / friend

Duress

DRM44

Myn / Friend (tentative)

Ok, so who is missing? Let me know if are planning to attend, or are
attending for sure & I somehow overlooked you. We have about 16
people, 7 females & 9 males. Let's try to build this number!

M

Oddjob0226 said:
Hi,

Just wanted to list who I have coming to the gathering, since the
date was changed from a Saturday to a Friday. If you are coming to
the gathering check to see if your name is on this list. Ifd you are
attending and I have missed you please let me know:

Oddjob / Bibi

3 friends of Oddjob

Ticklemaster

JCaine

TickleKnight

Raul

TicklerBC / friend

JugglerTX

Tickled Toes / friend

Duress

DRM44

Myn / Friend (tentative)

Ok, so who is missing? Let me know if are planning to attend, or are
attending for sure & I somehow overlooked you. We have about 16
people, 7 females & 9 males. Let's try to build this number!

M

I have been talking with somebody by the name of Allie. She was/is nervous about attending, but said she may stop by and check it out

Dallas? did someone say Dallas?

Wow... a gathering right here at home! It sounds tempting but I will admit I am a little nervous and shy about hanging out in person. I may just wait and ask ya'll how it went and maybe catch the next one. I don't know...feeling indecisive on this at the moment.

Don't mind me, just pondering out loud. :)

-DFT

Yep - it's happening!

I understand the trepidation.... it's kind of a tought thing to see these people, and have them see you, and know about this interets/weakness/fetish. Going to my 1st gathering in 2000 was a big step!

But what is great is that everyone there will have the same interest, so it's not like anyone has a dirty secret. And, while I can't guarantee anything, it would give us all a change to play in a safe, private environment.... complete with amazing restraint devices!

Some of us locals are actually trying to get together for dinner or something like that before the 21st, away from the tickling thing, just so we can kind of get used to each other and we're not so uncomforatbale that night of the gathering....

Be sure to check out our other thread as well..... we ended up having 2 somehow.

M

Re: Dallas? did someone say Dallas?

DallasFootTickler said:

Don't mind me, just pondering out loud. :)
-DFT

DFT -
It is a little nerve-wracking to make the step from online to reality but I must say I've never regretted making that move. I've made some wonderful friends and had alot of laughs (pun intended) ;)

I don't know the hosts here personally, but I'll bet if you were to ask around, you'd find out they are people who will provide an environment that is safe, sane and consensual.

I know OddJob and have interacted with the other host via email. I also know another of the NEST crew, who shall remain anonymous 'cause I didn't ask if I could out him, that makes me feel VERY comfortable about the gatherings there. Secure events. Good folks.

OddJob, y'gotta quick confusin' this old man, though, brother. Kate runs the Southern Gatherings with Jobelle. Y'all are the Texas Gatherings (or more recently, the North Texas Gatherings). Fortunately, your post is in the right area, so I'm just bein' a tweaky fucker. Don't mind me. ;)

That you're gettin' somethin' goin' is tres cool, brother! Good fortune t'you and your crew!

dvnc said:
I know OddJob and have interacted with the other host via email. I also know another of the NEST crew, who shall remain anonymous 'cause I didn't ask if I could out him, that makes me feel VERY comfortable about the gatherings there.

OddJob, y'gotta quick confusin' this old man, though, brother. Kate runs the Southern Gatherings with Jobelle. Y'all are the Texas Gatherings (or more recently, the North Texas Gatherings). Fortunately, your post is in the right area, so I'm just bein' a tweaky fucker. Don't mind me. ;)

See? And Wolverine is one of the good guys, so he wouldn't steer you wrong. Unless it's really Mastermind using his hypnotic powers, but he hasn't been around for awhile......

Anyway - I went to the NEST and met some great people, DVNC being on of 'em - and in fact, we're going to have another NEST alum there at the Dalllas Gathering. I just met with one of the mods about 2 weeks ago, and played with Josie & NJJen recently, so a few people out there could vouce for me, if not for my spelling.... Haven't killed anyone yet, but be sure to check out my 'Tickling and Cannibalism' thread in the discussion section.... Whatta world.

DV - thank's for the good words & sorry about the confusion! I'm confused as well! I posted once in this section along time ago, then started a new thread - don't remember why- and now there's a TX Gathering... except I get more replies HERE, so I have to come back here to reply, then there was that idea of Jobelle & I having a co-gathering & attending each other's parties, which is probably why I posted here anyway....and when hence considering that .....thusly....so, to wit... well, there ya go.

And I saw a recent photo - Logan all the way, man!

There's somethin' funny 'bout havin' characters in our forum like Iceman and Wolverine. Funniest part is that I'm talkin' t'Iceman t'day, by mail. Part of another thread here. Too comic book funny.

No worries 'bout the thread, man. It's the one I moved for ya ages ago. It's in the right place now, and you're doin' the right thing postin' t'this one. Just tripped me, especially wit' the ever-lovely and talented Southern Gathering Belle, Ms. Kitty Kat and her cute feet, postin' here.

Hopin' your event rocks, brother. The more of them that exist, the better it is for our whole community. Can't wait 'til we get to convention size!

dvnc

dvnc said:
There's somethin' funny 'bout havin' characters in our forum like Iceman and Wolverine. Funniest part is that I'm talkin' t'Iceman t'day, by mail. Part of another thread here. Too comic book funny.

Hopin' your event rocks, brother. The more of them that exist, the better it is for our whole community. Can't wait 'til we get to convention size!

dvnc

Thanks, pal. You know, as far as a convention goes wouldn't it be somethin' .... a tickling & comic convention specifically! Wolvie, Iceman, Storm/Bella, Darknight, and Josie the (ticklish) Pussycat of course! I thought I saw a Cyclops & a Jubilee around here at one time.... I'm sure there are some more out there. What an event! We could invite Franco Saudelli, Sam Keith and just wait to see what Wizard had to say about it all!

Hey OddJob - I think I came up with a fun name for your gatherings. How about TEST? Texas Society of Ticklephiles!

QBWeaver said:
Hey OddJob - I think I came up with a fun name for your gatherings. How about TEST? Texas Society of Ticklephiles!

Ohhhhh.......I like! Very original!

TEST - that's ag great idea! I'll bring it up at the next board meeting. That's when we find someone who's ticklish and tie 'em down to a board.....

Anyway, it happens Friday, and looks like we're ready......

Oddjob0226 said:
TEST - that's ag great idea! I'll bring it up at the next board meeting. That's when we find someone who's ticklish and tie 'em down to a board.....

Anyway, it happens Friday, and looks like we're ready......

Finally

Our second annual gathering

Ok, people are getting antsy, so we gotta figure out the whens and
wheres about our next gathering. So I'm going to start the debate
and throw out some ideas. What this means is, I'm going to be giving
you MY take and opinions on the next North Tx gathering, based on my
specific situation, and we all need to hear from everyone else so we
can make some decisions.

So..... We could have a gathering in the D/FW area like we did last
February. But we've had an offer of the use of a private house in
Houston as well, so we could do a gathering there. Or do two TX
gatherings in the upcoming year - one in Houston, one in Dallas. Or,
heck, more than two, if anyone wants to put one together. O.k.,
here's where my personal stuff comes in.....

The advantages to a Dallas gathering:

1.) It's close for the locals
2.) We could rent a place VERY well equipped.
3.) We've done this before, so we know kind of know the routine.

The disadvanteages to a Dallas gathering:

1.) We have to shell out $$ for a place. (no one locally has
volunteered to host in their home and us apartment dwellers have such
little space...)
2.) The place we rented last time didn't have any smaller rooms for
private play with just one or two people, which made acting out
fantasies a little difficult and some shy people uncomfortable,
having to face their interest 'publically' for the first time and
ending up with many eyes (and fingers) upon them.
3.) For non-locals it means travel.
4.) We can only play on one specific day, for about 6 hours, if we
rent the same place we did last time.

The advantages to a Houston gathering.

1.) The place is free
2.) We can play for a few DAYS, not a few hours
3.) More privacy
4.) For some out of towners, it's less of a hassle to get there.
5.) Possibly a bigger turn out since Houston has a bigger DBSM
subculture and the lure of a private house has people from outside TX
interested.
6.) I have 'vanilla' friends there I could visit.

The disadvantages to a Houston gathering....

1.) The travel involved for the locals, accomodations, etc.
2.) Don't know about the equipment situation.

Now, speaking ONLY for myself, if we have a gathring this coming
year, I will attend, but probably cannot shell out the money to co-
host (some of you know my situation; all I can say is, never lend
money to friends!). So if we rent a place, I probably can't cover
costs like Marc and I did in February. Is anyone else willing to?
Now if we have a gathering in Houston, my finances will still be
tight, but if I have the choice of playing in Dallas for a few hours
or Houston for a FEW DAYS with more privacy, I gotta go with
Houston. Both will cost me money, but for the $$ I'm going to spend,
Houston will be a better deal for me personally. And we can STILL
have a Dallas gathering. So this leads to "when".

Again, going only by my schedule, I have the most freedom in January
and late August. We could do a gathering in Houston in January
(although New Years Eve isn't an option, and there's another
gathering on Superbowl weekend in Albany - not that there'd probably
be much of a conflict). I could also do a gathering in Houston in
August, since I'm free and this house has a pool, which would be
GREAT in our TX heat..... my problem then is that, although I'm free
in August, I never know specifically when I'm getting time off. So,
speaking for myself, I could attend a Dallas tickling gathering in
January or February, and attend another one in August in Houston, OR
I could attend a gathering in Houston in January and do another one
in Dallas in August. Or just one or the other. What are YOUR
thoughts?

I should note that when I brought up a Houston gathering in the past
I had literally equal support in numbers for and against. For all
those who didn't want to travel, and equal number did - and I must
add that there seemed to be more women willing to do the Houston
gathering since the place would have more privacy, so keep that in
mind. On the TMF chat they seemed to be pretty interested in
Houston, including one woman who's willing to come in from Colorado.

And keep in mind that none of this precludes you all from pulling a
gathering together - if you want it to happen, go for it!

So - talk amoungst yourselves and let this group know what your
thoughts are so we can put something together!

BTW - what should we call our "gatherings?" TEST?

OK, we're still in the 'tentative plans' stage here, but for thos who are interested, we're looking at probably 2 TX gatherings in '04. On in Dallas in February, and one in Houston in August.

Maybe. Defenately perhaps!

We're getting good feedback, so please saty tuned.

O.K..... here' the latest info on the gatherings we've been trying to hold. The place where we had the Dallas-Ft. Worth gathering in February of '03, The Sanctuary, has not returned 2 e-mails and their phone number no longer works. I know that they were shut down for a while, but the last I had heard they were back in business. However, this seems not to be the case. I'm not giving up on them, but at this point we have no place to have a Dallas gathering. Most of us are apartment dwellers, and those that do have a house are in a postion where they can't really volunteer them ("vanilla" spouse, children, black mold, etc.)

So I think I will concentrate my energies at doing a Houston gathering in the 3rd week of August, unles anyone in or near Dallas-Ft. Worth has any ideas (Denton, Arlington, Duncanvile, Cedar Hill, Plano...wherever). One person suggested renting some office space, but I've never done that before and wouldn't know how to go about it, plus, how does one rent office space for an all night private party? And what if security guards burst in saying "What's all this, then?" So for now, Dallas is on hold, but Houston looks like it will go on.

Ok, here is some more Dallas/Ft. Worth gathering news. The Sanctuary
has an open date on Friday, February 20th, 2004. With some advance
notice, our group would be able to rent the facilites for $500 from
7PM to 2AM. This is the same place/same location that we had our
event at earlier this year. Aside from the big open space and not
too much intimacy, I liked it pretty well and it had great
equipment. The problem now is the money. Last year I was able to
put up half the cost of the rental, but will be unable to do so this
year. Can anyone else help out partially? maybe if we get a big
enough group, a cover of $20 alone might cover it, but as we are not
a well established group (unlike NEST or the West Coast gatherings)
and there are not too many of us in the south I don't think it will
happen. Still, the talk is that the turnout will be bigger than last
February..... Please, need feedback on this!!!

Since we can only have the place for one night, maybe we can continue
the festivities Saturday by renting a hotel suite or two. I will
look into these costs and post back here with results. Worst case, I
will have a SMALL group of people over to my apt. the next day;
maybe other locals can host some of the out-of-towners the next day
as well.

I'm stil hoping to put together a Houston gatherin in '04, but wanted
to test the waters about this one 1st.

I know this is going to get redundant, but I've posted some new info about the Dallas gathering in '04 we hope to put together. Please check it out in the Gatherings section, the Texas Gatherings area, under the thread title "The Gathering That Won't Die."

See you there.

Okay, IF we are going to have a Dallas Ft. Worth gathering in 2004 I kind of need to put it to bed, since my work schedule is changing. I'm looking at a "hard date" here. What does March 19 to March 21 2004 in Dallas look like for everyone? (Friday Night to Sunday afternoon). Who can make this, and will make a serious attempt at being there? WITH ENOUGH INTEREST AND FEEDBACK I will put a down payment on 2 one bedroom suites at a major hotel - plus with my own apt. - that will give us 3 somewhat smaller, intimate places to play. Unlike last year I will have to have some kind of NON refundable payment made in order to rent this place before the date of the event ($25 per couple or single, with some money going back to you if enough people show up and we break even on the rental). As always, I cannot guarantee play, but I'm sure I can have at least 3 women there (2 subs/'lee and 1 dom /'ler), in case anyone else is wondering or any ladies were worried about being the only ones there.

So March 19 to March 21 2004, our SECOND annual North Texas tickling gathering! Feel free to Private Message me here.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back