• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AnnaBella & The Emerald Slippers (Audio-Story)

svegau

TMF Poster
Here goes nothing! My first attempt at making Audio Stories. I may only make audio stories of narrative style stories, because if I try it with my other ones it sounds silly (With there being male and female voices only a male narrator.) I apologize if the quality isn't top-notch. I used a TTS program to narrate the story, a Soundcard recorder to record it, and an audio editor to "Chop" it up into sound clips I could actually upload.

Note: The whole audio story was about 31mins long and slightly over 20MBs in size.

The rest!

BTW: If anyone here knows where I can get better (Free) voices please tell me! I use Natural Reader or Yread3.

I love the idea. but I think for it to really work, it will have to be a recording of an actual person reading. I know the FM Concepts people had some stories read up on their site a while back, and it was great to listen to.

I see. I'll have to look into it. Thank you for responding, I'm currently working on some more stories. Some of which will be posted here within the next few days.

but please don't get me wrong. I did enjoy, and think the idea is a great one. I have always thought that audio stories could be big sellers, or models simply telling stories on video (Tickle Torture had a great one with Charlee doing "story telling theater" or some such). was surprised more people haven't done similar.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back