• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SilverHealer84 returns!

SilverHealer84

TMF Novice
Hello everyone :) I already made a few posts today in the excitement of being active at TMF yet again, but I just thought I'd re-introduce myself and update my information!

I'm Mary, I'll be 25 next Wednesday, and I'm currently waiting on my Canadian Permanent Residency process (it's taking a while due to a chaotic family life). Why am I immigrating to Canada? Well, that's where my husband of six months lives, and prior to that, I lived with him in the great north for a year and absolutely fell in love with the area. I disappeared from TMF because, well, life suddenly became more than simply breathing and existing for me. It's a long story, and I wasn't even sure about the whole tickling thing at all, so I kind of just faded away as I began to deal with my life turning completely around.

I really had no tickle experiences prior to being with Trevor, my husband. I only had one other boyfriend before him who was into tickling, and it made me so uncomfortable that I simply faked laughing. I longed for the sheer fun and the bonding experience of being tickled to insanity by my significant other, but that didn't happen until Trevor.

I really think Trevor is a total 'ler and won't admit it ;) He knows about my fetish and is more than willing to cater to my desires concerning it, he's found all my spots and knows my "scream spots" (insides of thighs, back of knees, neck and throat, under my toes), and he told me he loves that I practically beg him to tickle my underarms and belly because I love it so much! He thinks it's adorable! Before him, I had no idea that my underarms were even ticklish at all, and I never dreamed that I would look for any excuse to make him tickle them :D It's such a fulfilling, wonderful experience to be tickled by my husband, because we have so much fun together. I just love it and it's what I've been desiring for a long time.

When I first joined TMF, I was unsure and uncomfortable with even thinking about tickling, but I absolutely love it now and I love this forum as well :) Nice to meet you guys and gals once again! :bubbleheart:

Welcome back, SilverHealer84. :wavingguy
I hope that you and your husband will be very happy in Canada. :D

Aaah! Canadians everywhere, they will assimilate us all! :eek:

Welcome back I suppose. XD And happy birthday in advance!

I'm so glad that you found your soulmate. You and Trevor really sound like you were made for each other and when sparks fly like that, magic happens. Hope to see you around on the boards!

Welcome back and welcome aboard! I can't wait to get to know you and and Trevor better. I have a suspicion we're going to have lots of fun together!

Last edited:
WELCOME BACK.

From some of your posts that I have read, you're an ideal person for this forum.:yayzorz: How often do you visit Virginia?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back