• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Men In Black Mention? Anyone?

bandt001

TMF Master
From the 7/3/02 issue if USA Today...

'MIB II': Heavy on aliens, light on great gags

By Mike Clark, USA TODAY

Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith act together in a scene from the motion picture Men in Black II.

Talking Frank mugs in a now-expanded role as a "pug in black," while scores of admittedly ticklish creatures hog the rest of Men in Black II

-------------------------------------

Does anyone know anything about this? The barefoot pic of Rosario Dawson playing Twister with the little aliens does give me reason to hope unrealistically... :)

Bandit

i've read the novelization. no mentioning of tickling whatsoever on MY end. and i was SO hoping while reading that the Worm Guys would give Laura at least a LITTLE tickle :(

There was no tickling, or mention of tickling. But the movie itself was decent.

I think they're using 'ticklish' there as in 'funny'
ARRRGH

I saw MIB2 recently, and there was no tickling. And as far as the Rosario Dawson scene, it lasts about the length of the publicity still, and she is never barefoot again. In fact, she gets kidnapped right in the middle of the Twister game, and once rescued, is wearing her shoes again. At least the bad guy (girl, alien, whatever) is nice enough to give her time so that she is not almost killed in her barefeet.... on second thought, damn alien.:mad: :D :mad:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back